I ran ColdLightskin tinder profile in my city

Since he has great results in his home country, i decided to run an experiment myself in my own city to see the kind of results i would have.
If he doesn't do well in Italy you can try how he does in the Philippines. I'm sure he would do well in Manila. I think that you should spend 2-3 days in a location instead of a couple of hours when doing these experiments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Baldingman1998
If he doesn't do well in Italy you can try how he does in the Philippines. I'm sure he would do well in Manila. I think that you should spend 2-3 days in a location instead of a couple of hours when doing these experiments.
That's true but still no matches today i deleted the profile 3 hours ago and the no matches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Be_ConfidentBro
That's true but still no matches today i deleted the profile 3 hours ago and the no matches
Interesting. Italian girls abroad definitely don't have so high standards. I have matched with some Italians who are living abroad. Never tried Tinder in Italy.

Interesting. Italian girls abroad definitely don't have so high standards. I have matched with some Italians who are living abroad. Never tried Tinder in Italy.
I think that standards are based on environment, my standards in the philippines are not as high as in italy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Wallenberg and Be_ConfidentBro
I don’t understand of course he wouldnt get a lot of attention. His jaw is great but that’s not what women focus on in black communities of the US or Italians in Europe.

Sad, tinder is brutal
lmao he got depressed because he couldn't slay in a country he doesn't even live the dumb prick. Literally showed us a pic of him crying fucking hell low T as fuck.

I don’t understand of course he wouldnt get a lot of attention. His jaw is great but that’s not what women focus on in black communities of the US or Italians in Europe.
He isn't attractive to italians pretty simple. Not hard to understand.

lmao he got depressed because he couldn't slay in a country he doesn't even live the dumb prick. Literally showed us a pic of him crying fucking hell low T as fuck.
Nah I see a thing more low t then that

In a country he didn't even plan to visit once tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, everythingisacope and SendMePicsToRate
Nah I see a thing more low t then that
Posting a crying photo over tinder results on an incel forum is fucking low T. This is the same dude bragging about banging two chicks in one day fucking christ.

In a country he didn't even plan to visit once tbh
PHAHAHHAHA of all the reasons to rope, it is like me getting depressed over not getting any grindr matches phahahah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

Proceeds to neck himself

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DesiChad, gamma, Deleted member 11406 and 1 other person
Posting a crying photo over tinder results on an incel forum is fucking low T. This is the same dude bragging about banging two chicks in one day fucking christ.
This forum is kinda bizarre this have narcy khhv, larpers, and women larping as male here

• +1
View attachment 978863

Proceeds to neck himself
He was bragging hard there. I think he tought he had universal appeal and when he understood he doesn't it was a cold shower. But if his numbers are real i wouldn't even care, i don't care if Indian or Jamaican women find me attractive or not rofl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 3043
This forum is kinda bizarre this have narcy khhv, larpers, and women larping as male here
Yeah true, but i think everyone here, who posts, especially about their success, is highly insecure. Narcy is just a way to hide It.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and SendMePicsToRate
I know it is a beautiful amalgamation of complete losers and narcs, then the larpers of course.

It is such fun thought sometimes the drama is amazing
He was bragging hard there. I think he tought he had universal appeal and when he understood he doesn't it was a cold shower. But if his numbers are real i wouldn't even care, i don't care if Indian or Jamaican women find me attractive or not rofl.
Phahahha I know he was bragging so fucking hard, I tried to bring him down to earth slightly by pointing out he doesn't have universal appeal but he didn't believe me. Then he got it dumped on him by you which was one big shit show, then his self image was destroyed when he literally has women he can bang every day, it really does show slaying doesn't bring happiness I guess.

I know not all women find me attractive especially on tinder but I am still a complete narc and I don't cry over it lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406 and Deleted member 6512
Yeah true, but i think everyone here, who posts, especially about their success, is highly insecure. Narcy is just a way to hide It.
Maybe, the only thing I bragged here was when I got my bestfriend back on my life

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
@ConorMcGregor ngl thought you were a cunt at first but this has completely made up for it just saying bhai

• JFL
I know it is a beautiful amalgamation of complete losers and narcs, then the larpers of course.

It is such fun thought sometimes the drama is amazing

Phahahha I know he was bragging so fucking hard, I tried to bring him down to earth slightly by pointing out he doesn't have universal appeal but he didn't believe me. Then he got it dumped on him by you which was one big shit show, then his self image was destroyed when he literally has women he can bang every day, it really does show slaying doesn't bring happiness I guess.

I know not all women find me attractive especially on tinder but I am still a complete narc and I don't cry over it lol.
To be honest, as long as there is a niche of women finding me hot i don't care about others. When i cum i don't think "damn but Amnesia has more appeal than me"
Who cares, i did the best with the hand i was dealt with, at the end of the day i can't stress myself over something i can hardly change, and if i can change it why stress?

• +1
@ConorMcGregor ngl thought you were a cunt at first but this has completely made up for it just saying bhai
Don't worry bhai even if i act like a dickhead sometimes im one of the few down to earth and peaceful guys here.

• Love it
Maybe, the only thing I bragged here was when I got my bestfriend back on my life
I wonder if there is a way for incels to actually overcome their deep rooted insecurity.
To be honest, as long as there is a niche of women finding me hot i don't care about others. When i cum i don't think "damn but Amnesia has more appeal than me"
Who cares, i did the best with the hand i was dealt with, at the end of the day i can't stress myself over something i can hardly change, and if i can change it why stress?
I just spat out water because of that first line fucking hell, literally he may have greater appeal to a certain demographic but that doesn't matter at all because in all honesty most people are attracted to the demographic attracted to them (something about genetics in all fairness I remember reading about a long time ago where assuming parties are at least average most of the time crushes are mutual for example)

Literally most of us have done the best and are happy over it, the ones who really are pathetic are the ones trying to worship other men about their achievements wishing they could be like that.
Don't worry bhai even if i act like a dickhead sometimes im one of the few down to earth and peaceful guys here.
I am glad bro, it was probably during frauding accusations made by makinithappen so I was just getting pissed off lmao. You seem good ngl, you managed to make cold rope though in some weird ass way which is an achievement.

What did @ColdLightskin lack against these guys who are ethnically similair. According to the racepill shouldn't he be atleast at a better spot? or atleast on par with these dudes in the country of Italy.
:bluepill:Do you think his nose ring and earring are a turn off, He is goodlooking but a nosering in my eyes looks out of place. What do you think about this matter?

His ratios are way above the threshold, his temples are wide & he has the same or even better phenotype then the Africans so what did break the deal?

View attachment 978873View attachment 978874View attachment 978876View attachment 978878
What did @ColdLightskin lack against these guys who are ethnically similair. According to the racepill shouldn't he be atleast at a better spot? or atleast on par with these dudes in the country of Italy.
:bluepill:Do you think his nose ring and earring are a turn off, He is goodlooking but a nosering in my eyes looks out of place. What do you think about this matter?

View attachment 978892
His ratios are way above the threshold, his temples are wide & he has the same or even better phenotype then the Africans so what did break the deal?
They have better bones, simply

IMG 20210210 230641
IMG 20210210 230719

I asked the girl if she is sorry, she said "in dead"
Then she proceeds to mock his physical appearance, she called him a slim faded nigga with no beard and strabismus. Brutal.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, tyronelite, gamma and 4 others
View attachment 978873View attachment 978874View attachment 978876View attachment 978878

View attachment 978892
He looks like a mixed more masculine version of the white incel meme

Attachments

• incels.jpg
    incels.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 53
They have better bones, simply

That might be the case but aren't they with their own failio?
How far is @ColdLightskin away from these guys tbh? like how many psl points?

dickhead jfl
He looks like a mixed more masculine version of the white incel meme

I can only see a few points greycel. He is good looking enough to slay in other countries but Italy seems to be off the map for hypergamy as the main reason The full afro's however seem to be at a better standing in Italy. This is where my question begins.

View attachment 978913View attachment 978914View attachment 978915View attachment 978917
That might be the case but aren't they with their own failio?
How far is @ColdLightskin away from these guys tbh? like how many psl points?

View attachment 978922
dickhead jfl

View attachment 978947
I can only see a few points greycel. He is good looking enough to slay in other countries but Italy seems to be off the map for hypergamy as the main reason The full afro's however seem to be at a better standing in Italy. This is where my question begins.
Those guys are leaner and have better harmony, better lips and probably being full black is better than being mixed if you look like an albino, only mixed slayers in Italy could be Don Benjamin or Jeremy Meeks. That's the coloring that works. Italy is the capital of hypergamy. Btw those black guys slay ethnics and at best white Beckies, none of them fucks a Stacy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, everythingisacope and Deleted member 3043
Those guys are leaner and have better harmony, better lips and probably being full black is better than being mixed if you look like an albino, only mixed slayers in Italy could be Don Benjamin or Jeremy Meeks. That's the coloring that works. Italy is the capital of hypergamy. Btw those black guys slay ethnics and at best white Beckies, none of them fucks a Stacy.

jfl don benjamin with his green eyed halo is already the top.

''those black guys slay ethnics and at best white Beckies''
That's brutal.

How are things like marriage maxxing to a prime virgin in Italy, It's the few Christian countries that are left in europe right? can't the pope just intervene in the game?

View attachment 978963
jfl don benjamin with his green eyed halo is already the top.

''those black guys slay ethnics and at best white Beckies''
That's brutal.

How are things like marriage maxxing to a prime virgin in Italy, It's the few Christian countries that are left in europe right? can't the pope just intervene in the game?
View attachment 978973
The pope is a slave of the elites too, he is pushing leftists agenda. I mean Meeks or Don Benjamin as regarding to coloring not bones, those are the mixed guy who have appeal. Guys like ColdLightskin pass as latino.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10913
The pope is a slave of the elites too, he is pushing leftists agenda. I mean Meeks or Don Benjamin as regarding to coloring not bones, those are the mixed guy who have appeal. Guys like ColdLightskin pass as latino.
okay but does virgin marriage still happen in Italy?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10913
Tbh i didn’t rope. I cried cause im practicing to be an actor... so I gotta be able to cry at anytime. Anyway I got 5 matches and 1 like in bologna Italy showing it’s brutal but u def fucked algo and elo up. Idc tho cause I’m bout to GET some now

• JFL
Reactions: brainded, EasternRightWinger15, .👽. and 4 others
Nigga I’m fat.
I don’t expect to do good I’m Europe. Everyone over there is lean asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, Deleted member 3043 and xefo
Tbh i didn’t rope. I cried cause im practicing to be an actor... so I gotta be able to cry at anytime. Anyway I got 5 matches and 1 like in bologna Italy showing it’s brutal but u def fucked algo and elo up. Idc tho cause I’m bout to GET some now
lol you sure fooled us....

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, .👽., Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Glad to see you didn't rope, 5 likes is still basically nothing, is in fact brutal. From 0 to 5 is not that different, and keep in mind as you said you had the algo basically at best.

• +1
lol you sure fooled us....
Tbh I can cry super easy. 😂😂 truth is I wasn’t mad at the exp I was mad about getting called hideous. I understand someone may find me unattractive or even ugly but hideous had me rope mode

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6512, everythingisacope and 1 other person
Nigga I’m fat.
I don’t expect to do good I’m Europe. Everyone over there is lean asf
Nah bro you were talking like you could slay in Europe (maybe in France you can tbh) but as i said tinder in Italy is impossible mode. Im gonna come to USA and steal some easy pussy

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Glad to see you didn't rope, 5 likes is still basically nothing, is in fact brutal. From 0 to 5 is not that different, and keep in mind as you said you had the algo basically at best.
True but at the same time I never expected to slay in anyone top tier country especially fat. Y’all keep comparing me to all these niggas who are 10-12 body fat lol. I’m literally 230 lbs 21-23 body fat

Nah bro you were talking like you could slay in Europe (maybe in France you can tbh) but as i said tinder in Italy is impossible mode. Im gonna come to USA and steal some easy pussy
Nah Plus northern Italy is more brutal

• So Sad