I ran ColdLightskin tinder profile in my city

Not even that GL anyway not sure why he got all narcy as soon as he got a few likes on tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, savagetaysh, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
Not even that GL anyway not sure why he got all narcy as soon as he got a few likes on tinder
Tinder gives self esteem for a men

Since he has great results in his home country, i decided to run an experiment myself in my own city to see the kind of results i would have.
I used the pics he posted in his tinder thread.
View attachment 977667View attachment 977668View attachment 977669View attachment 977670View attachment 977671View attachment 977672
To make everything fair and don't let the algohoritm suspect I was running some type of experiment, I used my same name and birthday, so the algo still thinks is me.
I even translated his bio in italian, making it very clear that he is 6ft2 (or 188cm in the metric system)
View attachment 977682View attachment 977675
Since he said that he swipes selectively, and swipes left to girls that have IG in their bio, i did the same. I swiped right 10% of the time, took me lot of time to finish my likes.
Anyway, those are the results.
View attachment 977677View attachment 977678
In 2 hours i received zero likes. Nada.
So my conclusions are those:
1) He either has very small appeal in Italy.
2) In Italy the threeshold to slay on tinder is super high that even decent looking guys struggle.

I will wait all day to see his full results. Before someone says something about being shadowbanned, i actived and deactivated my account multiple times during the years, I always had some kind of success, never zero, but maybe its because not many girls are connected (even if my best friend ran and experiment registering a Chad as a lesbian woman, in order to appear to lesbian women, and got 10 likes before getting banned, this in late night on thuesday)
@ColdLightskin
I feel like @ColdLightskin is kind of niche tbh. Is he conventionally a slayer, no but his height and frame alone means some girls will always be interested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
Ngl i felt a huge boost in confidence when in Japan i received lot of likes, i created the profile at 11 and swiped. The next morning every swipe was a match.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
I feel like @ColdLightskin is kind of niche tbh. Is he conventionally a slayer, no but his height and frame alone means some girls will always be interested
My point was not to prove if he is a slayer or not tho, my point was to prove his results in Italy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
my phone is acting up. Anyways im not mad at this exp, but feel like it should be done properly w exact same pics, vids and def age. I don't think ill get 100+ likes in Italy but the way this shitty exp was run I feel like im being targeted and yall are tryna be funny. Ill do the exp myself properly w my real account and post real results no matter how brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7098 and Blue
My point was not to prove if he is a slayer or not tho, my point was to prove his results in Italy.
Yeah, I was just giving my opinion on the topic in general lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Is this the best pheno for slaying in Italy?
Yeah it Is

my phone is acting up. Anyways im not mad at this exp, but feel like it should be done properly w exact same pics, vids and def age. I don't think ill get 100+ likes in Italy but the way this shitty exp was run I feel like im being targeted and yall are tryna be funny. Ill do the exp myself properly w my real account and post real results no matter how brutal
If i changed my stats you would complain that tinder shadowbanned me because my old stats were different. From 22 to 27 is not a huge gap, you should receive still something. I'm not targeting you, nobody is, people are never skeptical of Amnesia because he looks like Chad, if people are skeptical of you it's because your results are bigger than the way you look.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 9090, .👽. and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 10516
Yeah it Is

If i changed my stats you would complain that tinder shadowbanned me because my old stats were different. From 22 to 27 is not a huge gap, you should receive still something. I'm not targeting you, nobody is, people are never skeptical of Amnesia because he looks like Chad, if people are skeptical of you it's because your results are bigger than the way you look.
nah cant lie the age is a big deal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Ngl i felt a huge boost in confidence when in Japan i received lot of likes, i created the profile at 11 and swiped. The next morning every swipe was a match.
how did you spoof it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
also look at me i look nothing like 27 😂😂😂😂this shit funny asf

Yeah it Is

People like you truly don’t understand tinder and girls behavior on tinder. Peep, my account is like what 10 11 days old now right ? I’m still matching with local girls that I swiped right on day 1 and 2 aka 9-10 days ago. Showing that they’re just now seeing my profile and that they are rarely on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Also like I said time and date is huge factor! You made the account on wed 10 am lmao. Best times to make an account is Thursday/Friday 8 pm... Literally my profile has had the success because initial timing then after that my swiping behavior, time on the app, and keeping my Elo high. You already have fucked my elo if you ran out of likes already SMH

nah cant lie the age is a big deal
Not that big, a 5 years gap is nothing with a good face, still in the twenties.
also look at me i look nothing like 27 😂😂😂😂this shit funny asf
You can easily pass as 27 bro, come on now.
People like you truly don’t understand tinder and girls behavior on tinder. Peep, my account is like what 10 11 days old now right ? I’m still matching with local girls that I swiped right on day 1 and 2 aka 9-10 days ago. Showing that they’re just now seeing my profile and that they are rarely on tinder.
Idc about how you do there, i cared about how you make in Italy.
Also like I said time and date is huge factor! You made the account on wed 10 am lmao. Best times to make an account is Thursday/Friday 8 pm... Literally my profile has had the success because initial timing then after that my swiping behavior, time on the app, and keeping my Elo high. You already have fucked my elo if you ran out of likes already SMH
Those things mean nothing now, Italy is on strict lockdown, people don't stay up on Friday night since there is nothing to do. Other than that, you received zero likes, and that's not because of ELO, since at the same conditions i received at least 10 likes. You put everything but location in the mix, if you want me to do another experiment i will do whatever you ask me to.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Not that big, a 5 years gap is nothing with a good face, still in the twenties.

You can easily pass as 27 bro, come on now.

Idc about how you do there, i cared about how you make in Italy.

Those things mean nothing now, Italy is on strict lockdown, people don't stay up on Friday night since there is nothing to do. Other than that, you received zero likes, and that's not because of ELO, since at the same conditions i received at least 10 likes. You put everything but location in the mix, if you want me to do another experiment i will do whatever you ask me to.
Nigga I don’t look 27

Niggas enjoying this thread I see! That’s cool tho my body count mogs all of yours and I’ve never been under 20% bf in my life 😂😂😂

Such a shame italy has a horrenous dating market tbh

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Blue, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Such a shame italy has a horrenous dating market tbh
The thing @ColdLightskin doesn't understand is that it's the environment, im not attacking him and call him ugly or something, i say that italian dating market is finished. He doesn't need to take it personally.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Blue, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Your last slay is an asian milf bruh
imo ethnics guys like sikkunt23, with caramel skin and light eyes will do good in italy ngl given what we've learned.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Stevensmithgerard, Blue and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6191, BigBoy and 4 others
Well

OP

Common sense bro

Italy/Population
60.36 million (2019)

United States/Population
328.2 million (2019)

And this would translate to your City vs his State:

What is your City in Italy and what is his State in the US?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177 and Deleted member 10516
Well

OP

Common sense bro

Italy/Population
60.36 million (2019)

United States/Population
328.2 million (2019)

And this would translate to your City vs his State:

What is your City in Italy and what is his State in the US?
I think his state is Alaska, my city is Bologna

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 3043
Bumble is weird I just get on late night. I only seen 100 girls in my city on bumble.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10516
7FDC7D46 E14D 46F7 9A97 965A8CC9A574
Mean while day 10 or 11. 🤷‍♂️🤫

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 8919
Boo hoo how dare I assume something is correct when it is next to correct info
I put the flag for a joke.
Didn’t makithappen the goat beat you in a mog battle !! ?? 😭🤫

Italy girls aren’t even all that. Australia girls mog badly

Cause you did this in a shitty way and didn’t even get my info right lmao
You seem butthurt, why? All i showed was the a slayer like you would do bad in Italy, why so passive aggressive now?

yeah, I would get destroyed there
same ngl, besides that beautiful country tbh
As i told you guys, looks are very relative to the country or region you live in.
It's not as simple as get bones.
Even in the west, there are guys who would be insane slayers in some countries and 0 in some others.
Literally the beauty standards are different.
Just one has to consider himself lucky if in his country he is a slayer tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 11388, .👽. and 2 others
Most girls on tinder are 18-22. Default age range for a 18 year old is 18-22 unless this physically chAnge it. So there’s a shit load of girls not even seeing my profile due to wrong age

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Cause you did this in a shitty way and didn’t even get my info right lmao
I copied your infos and used your pics, the rest is coping.
You think that adding 5 years would bring you to gigaslayer to incel jfl

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 3043