I ran ColdLightskin tinder profile in my city

Yeah I’m doing good now currently I’ll make a super thread after day 14 aka 2 weeks
What location?
It's not racism, i know some black slayer in Italy. Girls don't care about race, only looks.
Those two guys do well in Italy. They are from my same city.
View attachment 977850View attachment 977851
So black male models being slayers suddenly means there's no racism in that area? Sure.

As I said before, Italy is very based, you need to run this experiment in some U.S city that has some diversity.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What location?

So black male models being slayers suddenly means there's no racism in that area? Sure.

As I said before, Italy is very based, you need to run this experiment in some U.S city that has some diversity.
Those guys are not male models jfl they work in a factory. They are my friends IRL, this is the level you need in my city to slay.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
This black girl said that she doesn't like you but beauty is subjective
View attachment 977862
i would say beauty is relative. Subjective is too much, it will mean everyone has a different taste than others.
It's not the case. But there are insane difference in tendencies, depending on countries, and even depending period of time.
There are guys that will be considered incels here, and still will be able to slay a lot in others countries because of difference in beauty standards.

But brutal to be rejected by your own women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 10516
This sheboon said she doesn't like him, but nice jacket
IMG 20210210 141748

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, gamma and Deleted member 3043
Lol unironically wanna have you ask with my imgur link lol but I feel like it would be painful lolol
i can see you getting told cute but not "sexy" you need to mature more, while connor looks a lot more dom, but as thus less appeal for teens.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
i would say beauty is relative. Subjective is too much, it will mean everyone has a different taste than others.
It's not the case. But there are insane difference in tendencies, depending on countries, and even depending period of time.
There are guys that will be considered incels here, and still will be able to slay a lot in others countries because of difference in beauty standards.

No she was blupilling me with "but beauty is subjective" i was translating what she told me

• JFL
1st match in bolongy took 10mins Italy black pill ?

Attachments

• 06BEA0C9-5D85-47D8-9B45-37258361906A.png
    06BEA0C9-5D85-47D8-9B45-37258361906A.png
    389.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10413, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 10516
i can see you getting told cute but not "sexy" you need to mature more, while connor looks a lot more dom, but as thus less appeal for teens.
That would make honest sense, get told I am beautiful surprisingly a large amount of the time so I would expect that

• Love it
1st match in bolongy took 10mins Italy black pill ?
An experiment is not valid if you are paying tinder. You are using an app that spoof your location with a brand new profile or are you using your old profile with tinder passport?

• +1
That would make honest sense, get told I am beautiful surprisingly a large amount of the time so I would expect that
yes beautiful is probably the inbetween cute and sexy ngl. Imo you are more on the robust prettyboy side or lean toward.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate

Most of matches are white.
I have little black girl appeal

• JFL
An experiment is not valid if you are paying tinder. You are using an app that spoof your location with a brand new profile or are you using your old profile with tinder passport?
I’m not paying lmao.

Those guys are not male models jfl they work in a factory. They are my friends IRL, this is the level you need in my city to slay.
Brutal if true, I didn’t think location would be that much of a decider if you suffer or not

I just ask what do they think about you, handsome or ugly? And then i wait for what they say
Brutal any say ugly? I may rope or gain all my weight back

yes beautiful is probably the inbetween cute and sexy ngl. Imo you are more on the robust prettyboy side or lean toward.
Thank you bro, I wouldn't ever try and pass myself off as some MaSc DoM sLaYer so pretty much the goal of what I was aiming for. It is still weird hearing it because it is like *isn't that something only women get called*

• Love it
  • JFL
Thank you bro, I wouldn't ever try and pass myself off as some MaSc DoM sLaYer so pretty much the goal of what I was aiming for. It is still weird hearing it because it is like *isn't that something only women get called*
It is. But society shifted. Now we expect men to be GL and not women only.
Back in time men were supposed to be classy/masculine, not gl.
And you should never try to change your original appeal. Because it never works.

Damn italy must be a hard place.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 3043
@ConorMcGregor he's right, you need to make your account in the evening 8-9PM and possibly on a fresh number you haven't used in a few weeks/months. also knowing what the age range of girls swiping you the most is, is very important.

you've seen my pics, if i set the age range from 18-27 i barely get matches. get like 10 times the amount if i set it to 18-22

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10516
Lol I have a jail broken phone i don’t gotta pay
So you are using still passport? Even if you don't pay the system doesn't know, you still get the benefits.

Brutal black pill honestly I never said I was Gl and as I see I’m always gonna be ugly so no point in losing the rest of the weight or paying thousands to lower my hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
@ConorMcGregor he's right, you need to make your account in the evening 8-9PM and possibly on a fresh number you haven't used in a few weeks/months. also knowing what the age range of girls swiping you the most is, is very important.

you've seen my pics, if i set the age range from 18-27 i barely get matches. get like 10 times the amount if i set it to 18-22
Yeah I’m right but his Facebook exp is brutal 😂😂😂

It is. But society shifted. Now we expect men to be GL and not women only.
Back in time men were supposed to be classy/masculine, not gl.
And you should never try to change your original appeal. Because it never works.
That makes sense in all honesty, in my opinion though classical (as in suits and such) tend to be more on emotive eyes instead of hunter ones ie. alain. However the idea of masculine masculine will always be the same however

True changing appeal never works so I tried to find mine and it seems to have worked

• Love it
So you are using still passport? Even if you don't pay the system doesn't know, you still get the benefits.
No benefits. Once you give them money they go on trying to get someone else’s money

Doesn't make sense to use tinder that late, Italy is on lockdown and people can't go out from 10 PM. I used my old stats as a reference. I will run a new experiment when i will buy a new SIM card, but i can't buy 10 SIMs and phones just to make tinder experiments, so we can use one guy as a reference and see if he does better or worst than him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Ima going to delete all my social and go ghost again. I may have a lot of success on dating sites but I’m ugly so it Over. I might turn to a Trans idk

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, .👽., Deleted member 10413 and 5 others
No benefits. Once you give them money they go on trying to get someone else’s money
That's not true, their intent is to keep you there. If you pay the will make you appear more, so you continue to pay.

Ima going to delete all my social and go ghost again. I may have a lot of success on dating sites but I’m ugly so it Over. I might turn to a Trans idk
That just means you should stay away from Italy tbh no need to get your ego broke for this experiment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 7098
No benefits. Once you give them money they go on trying to get someone else’s moneym
make a tinder guide, you know your shit. don't hide your secrets

Last edited:
That just means you should stay away from Italy tbh no need to get your ego broke for this experiment.
Nah broken all the girls you showed said I was ugly so it’s true

make a tindet guide, you know your shit. don't hide your secrets
Why It’s over for me. So I’ll rope before I type that much

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
The same sheboon said "cesso" that means basically hideous, but nice jacket still.
IMG 20210210 143051

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 11835, lutte and 6 others
That makes sense in all honesty, in my opinion though classical (as in suits and such) tend to be more on emotive eyes instead of hunter ones ie. alain. However the idea of masculine masculine will always be the same however

True changing appeal never works so I tried to find mine and it seems to have worked
i also believe eyes like delon are still ideal for wide appeal. Idk why psl got the idea is eye area is not appealing.

Why It’s over for me. So I’ll rope before I type that much
Bro, don't take it personally, italian women want only Mariano Di Vaio and guys like that. Everyone complains here and italy has like 5 blackpill forums jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 10516 and 1 other person
Honestly at this point I’m seriously never making another dating profile again. Also I’ll never have a profile pic again on any social media.’also will never post face again on Snapchat

i also believe eyes like delon are still ideal for wide appeal. Idk why psl got the idea is eye area is not appealing.
Hunter eyes to the extreme is a meme if I am being honest, mascline eyes are good but sometimes it gets fucking weird. Alain was literally mobbed in every city he comes in based off of descriptions over gave.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 3043
Honestly at this point I’m seriously never making another dating profile again. Also I’ll never have a profile pic again on any social media.’also will never post face again on Snapchat
srs? or retarded?

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10516
Bro, don't take it personally, italian women want only Mariano Di Vaio and guys like that. Everyone complains here and italy has like 5 blackpill forums jfl
What the fat black girl called me hideous? Yeah it’s def over im getting McDonald after work it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 7098