I ran ColdLightskin tinder profile in my city

Most girls on tinder are 18-22. Default age range for a 18 year old is 18-22 unless this physically chAnge it. So there’s a shit load of girls not even seeing my profile due to wrong age
Were did you got those stats?

I think his state is Alaska, my city is Bologna

651c4e3e7845ed0f8f43a6da43c61d50

86f4e366d460e0831983c6e94f1be430 1

Double the size.

And..... get this........................

859a1d25ee390c42fff0b3e384283526

And............

1 million black people in Italy. 1 million right? Out of a population of 60 million. We have our answer.

D10087ad28c84ba0b73f09ffdb5e33f7

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Were did you got those stats?
I’ve been on tinder since 2013 I know. If girls don’t have their age range on 27 they’ll never see my profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
@ConorMcGregor
Another 300 IQ post. Where is this user originally from?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3043
View attachment 977834

View attachment 977835

Double the size.

View attachment 977836

And............

1 million black people in Italy. 1 million right? Out of a population of 60 million. We have our answer.

View attachment 977838
He is not black in the bio i wrote he is 1/3 white italian 1/3 African american and 1/3 hawaiian.
It's not race, that article is 5 years old and women are disgusted by FOB black guys, not american ones, being american is a huge halo.
Btw
IMG 20210210 135448
IMG 20210210 133204

They both said they don't like him, second one said he is unique tho, those girls are both 20 years d.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 10516
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
He is not black in the bio i wrote he is 1/3 white italian 1/3 African american and 1/3 hawaiian.
It's not race, that article is 5 years old and women are disgusted by FOB black guys, not american ones, being american is a huge halo.
Btw
View attachment 977842View attachment 977843
They both said they don't like him, second one said he is unique tho, those girls are both 20 years d.
Why don’t you use my profile pic then ?! 😂😂😍

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
View attachment 977834

View attachment 977835

Double the size.

View attachment 977836

And............

View attachment 977838
thank you for proving my point that looks are relative due to mostly culture and soft power.
Doesn't change the fact, italia is for slayers only given nowadays standards compared to USA.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 6512
Maybe he was larping about everything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Btw
View attachment 977842View attachment 977843
What they say nigga I don’t speak Italian and use my profile pic and I’ll accept all brutal ness!

I send that too, i tought a selfie was the best way of eliminating every halo.
And are you showing top tier girls cause if so not fair. If super hot lmao

Here's the thing @ColdLightskin like it or not, it is the truth that Europe, in comparison to America and may be even Canada, is a lot more reserved. The people, but more than anything, the women.

American women have been indoctrinated with this liberal feminist agenda bullcrap of being in-touch with your sexuality and making the first move and being forward with men you are sexually drawn to and explore sex. Become the aggressor. You know? I'm not sure European women have had the same infection lol.

So yes, you have to factor in that American chicks are AT LARGE, ON GENERAL, a little easier. European women are also a bit brighter. These are sweeping generalisations, sure and I realise and appreciate every State in America is like a different country, with how different everyone is and different laws etc etc and what not, but American women are more forward.

I guess I am saying American women are sluttier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 10709, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Here's the thing @ColdLightskin like it or not, it is the truth that Europe, in comparison to America and may be even Canada, is a lot more reserved. The people, but more than anything, the women.

American women have been indoctrinated with this liberal feminist agenda bullcrap of being in-touch with your sexuality and making the first move and being forward with men you are sexually drawn to and explore sex. Become the aggressor. You know? I'm not sure European women have had the same infection lol.

So yes, you have to factor in that American chicks are AT LARGE, ON GENERAL, a little easier. European women are also a bit brighter. These are sweeping generalisations, sure and I realise and appreciate every State in America is like a different country, with how different everyone is and different laws etc etc and what not, but American women are more forward.

True i did good in London tho

No offense, but you are from the U.K, you got unlucky in terms of females lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, BigBoy, Wallenberg and 4 others
I agree that OP being a nigger skews his results towards racist responses in based countries like Italy. Someone should run the experiment again, in some random U.S city that has high percentage of nigger population.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, LastHopeForNorman, tyronelite and 1 other person
Pusey was tight tho trust me
You are banging someone double your age that completely negates any arousal from tightness. She could literally been the age to be your mum.

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
You are banging someone double your age that completely negates any arousal from tightness. She could literally been the age to be your mum.
Nigga you are a virgin just stop

• Hmm...
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I copied your infos and used your pics, the rest is coping.
You think that adding 5 years would bring you to gigaslayer to incel jfl
Nah but I’lll help lmao

Ethnic failo

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 10516
has @ColdLightskin ever confirmed doing well on tinder, not hating

has @ColdLightskin ever confirmed doing well on tinder, not hating
Yeah I’m doing good now currently I’ll make a super thread after day 14 aka 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 7521
I agree that OP being a nigger skews his results towards racist responses in based countries like Italy. Someone should run the experiment again, in some random U.S city that has high percentage of nigger population.
It's not racism, i know some black slayer in Italy. Girls don't care about race, only looks.
Those two guys do well in Italy. They are from my same city.
IMG 20210210 140506
IMG 20210210 140535

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, tyronelite and Deleted member 3043
Cope, or at least not as such : European women are as Thot than USA women, they just try to hide it at first glance because of some remains of tradition.

• WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Cope, or at least not as such : European women are as Thot than USA women, they just try to hide it at first glance because of some remains of tradition.

"They try to hide it at first".

Which makes it harder.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3043
"They try to hide it at first".

Which makes it harder.
Yes i agree on the meaning of your sentence, just that in essence they are the same.
Which make it harder for the non chad to get laid by far.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 6512
Hell nah damn the fat girl said I was ugly 😂😂😂😂😂👀
They said that they don't like you, another girl said you are nothing special and she doesn't like you, not handsome or ugly. I would post screen but she sent me audio in italian
IMG 20210210 140917

She even said you look latino

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, Deleted member 7521 and Deleted member 3043
he was slaying in alaska beside he don't get any matches in italy, i was managed to get 3-4 matches in italy so if i was living in alaska i'd be gigaslayer brb i am moving alaska

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Baldingman1998, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others

North American women are far more promiscuous.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6512
  • +1
what does it mean?
Shit ES ratio
Shit skull shape for short sides
Lips same width as nose
Ugly nose
UEE and scleral show
Jaw is too good for the rest of the features

Yeah i didn't ask Stacies to not skew the results, i asked average and below average girls.
That makes sense to be honest, just doesn't look like he would be winning modelling shows even if he was the last 10 people in the world

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 3043

North American women are far more promiscuous.

Yes i agree on that. My point was just to say, they'r not different in essence : Euro women are as slutty or more with more gl men. Their nature don't change, just their form change : fitting italian beauty standards is a necessity to get laid a lot. While not fitting that much usa beauty standard still can get you laid a lot of time, because of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
This black girl said that she doesn't like you but beauty is subjective
IMG 20210210 141221

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 10709, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
They said that they don't like you, another girl said you are nothing special and she doesn't like you, not handsome or ugly. I would post screen but she sent me audio in italian
View attachment 977859
She even said you look latino
Lol what app is that even on?

• JFL