I really dont get your guys fascination over osteomites, implants should be considered way more.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Title.
Unless you are going to better QOL ( breathing, bruxism and such ) i dont really get why osteomites instead of implants.

Implants gets way better results overall, are cheaper and probably safer, also less time to recovery and less time as a bloated pig.

While you will hardly see any good osteomite result, implants have hundreds of HUGE ascensions ( and ascension on SUBHUMANS, if you have a good base it will be waaaaaay better ); its basically a permanent filler.

''but muh its unrealistically and will look fake''
no they wont lol, if done by a real professional it will look natural, but even if they do look a bit fake no one IRL could ever tell it, no one is a PSL autistic to notice every single detail.

''but muh after decades it will look weird ( anecdotal evidence )''
i mean, after decades your SMV is pretty much dead anyway as a old man, after idk 20 years of getting the results of ascension who gives a shit? plus theres no real proof AND if you got the money to do implants, TWENTY FUCKING YEARS LATER you will have money to do anything related to appearance ( plus cosmetic surgeries/medicine will be better by then )

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, Linoob, RealLooksmaxxer and 6 others
Fillers mogs

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Because implants never look good on recessed bones. So if you get an implant before fixing recession first, you're fucked.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Gaia262, Pumanator and 5 others
What stocks should I invest in

https://looksmax.org/threads/fuck-it-imma-become-the-implant-god.251117/ some examples on this post

also this, Infraorbital Rim Implant

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Because implants never look good on recessed bones. So if you get an implant before fixing recession first, you're fucked.
90% people here are already at least average tbh, not extremely recessed or subhuman, so yeah implants will be a way better option

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3043
90% people here are already at least average tbh, not extremely recessed or subhuman, so yeah implants will be a way better option
LOl you couldn't be more wrong tbh. Most people in the world are moderate or severely recessed due to generations of subhumans reproducing and spiting Mother Nature AND due to dietary habits (soft foods etc)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, alex569, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
the fascination is that they look better and natural
jfl at you posting orbital implants, who the fucks does osteotomies in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Because you can't get into fights with implants unless their like titanium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
jfl at you posting orbital implants, who the fucks does osteotomies in their eyes
This their is no eye osteomie really

Zygos and jaw only really

that is when i get my box osteotomy
Box osteomomy is hyper expensive and they don't do it aesthetically I think unless deformed due to high chance of blindness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Warlow
osteotomies also create more natural results tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
if there was one for upper eyelid fat that would be lifefuel ngl
too risky, already fillers for eyelid are too risky i'm ngl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
  • So Sad

yeah as i said, they DO look natural tho lol, how the fuck could you tell these guys had implants? unless you are a giga psl autistic and focus on thinking they had implants no one would ever tell this

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel and alex569

• +1
Reactions: alex569
just that it's the sole area where the risk of blindness is real and that most of the surgeons do refuse to do fillers there.

giphy.gif

this is fcking hell

• So Sad
OSTEOMITES :D :D: :D

Labeled_speleothems.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 3043
iirc you're not recessed

your philtrum is long, you need a lip lift
True, tbh I'm thinking of mouth widening by eppley as I have seen some very good results, despite the scar tissue. He does the procedure together with a subnasal liplift which would fix my philtrum without making it look like I have fake/gay lips.

you probably lack chin as well so implants would do better ( unless you have breathing issues )
Having a huge chin and no ramus looks like complete garbage.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
View attachment 841062

True, tbh I'm thinking of mouth widening by eppley as I have seen some very good results, despite the scar tissue. He does the procedure together with a subnasal liplift which would fix my philtrum without making it look like I have fake/gay lips.
View attachment 841068

i think i may have a similar problem to yours lol
thanks for the info bhai

View attachment 841062

View attachment 841068

this looks like a similar problem to yours

Because you can't get into fights with implants unless their like titanium
Just what kind of life do you lead anyway, to have such worries? I can't comprehend how hard is it to not try to beat other people/get into fights. What is going on. Are you a member of fight club?

Not a similar problem, and the results aren't that good imo.
yeah, they probably wanted this way, didnt have guts to do something better
as that guy ( i forgot him, but you saw some tiktok of his, extremely wide sharp jaw and coping saying its genetics ) wanted to do extreme implants instead of suttle ones

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Osteotomies actually FIX functional problems and it still your own bone. Why would I get implants if I have downward growth and some maxillary recession where it would ultimately fix my recession, improve my frontal and side profile while also letting me breathe better, especially at night?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Get both bruh

• Love it
Reactions: joeveniro
bump pretty good examples i gave on thisthread ngl just came back out of curiosity and still holds

@blackckatt
Really outdated thread you can find a lot more implant results if you search thoroughly but still has some decent results on it.
Good luck on your journey bhai

• Woah
Reactions: blackckatt
@blackckatt
Really outdated thread you can find a lot more implant results if you search thoroughly but still has some decent results on it.
Good luck on your journey bhai

Thanks bhai