I really don’t like this sudden rise of greycels

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
It’s like every account nowadays i look at is 2023 and some greycel

All they do is shitpost, polute threads and absorb looksmax info making it even more Mainstream

And the funniest part is I talk about how bad greycels are and I notice the ppl who are agreeing with me are also greycels 😂

It’s like these jiggas hate their own kind

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 21863, KingCartierrr23 and 16 others
Legit, a greycel Just liked my Post bashing greycels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Rimaxtis, KingCartierrr23 and 8 others
It’s like every account nowadays i look at is Black and some greycel

All they do is steal, murder and eat watermelon making it even more Mainstream

And the funniest part is I talk about how bad niggers are and I notice the ppl who are agreeing with me are also niggers 😂

It’s like these niggas hate their own kind
Racist?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 21182

All they do is shitpost, polute threads and absorb looksmax info making it even more Mainstream

And the funniest part is I talk about how bad greycels are and I notice the ppl who are agreeing with me are also greycels 😂

People who are low status hate other people of low status as both a coping mechanism and a visceral biological reaction. Sub8 cannibalism essentially.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, KingCartierrr23, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
IMG 2408
IMG 2407

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
I'm convinced the rate of posts identical to this outweighs the rate of individual users joining

Stop spamming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642 and Jerryterry129
exterminate them

• +1
Reactions: CONQUERtheENSLAVER, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Samiscool234 and 1 other person
Keep forum public and there will be no greycels, and then keep complaining about the increase in the number of greycels.

I may be a graycel but I've been here a year so I'm considered a oldfag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Rimaxtis, emeraldglass and 4 others
kill all graycels 😍

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Nick.Harte and 2 others
@Master literally all users are getting annoying by this shit. just private the forum already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29786, Deleted member 30325, Av0nr and 2 others
@Master literally all users are getting annoying by this shit. just private the forum already
he will do nothing time to pack it in and go to is

he will do nothing time to pack it in and go to is
theres barely any surgery/facial aesthetics discussion there which is why im here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
theres barely any surgery/facial aesthetics discussion there which is why im here
this place is over with end of the month it all will be tiktokcells talking about mewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You guys won't realise just how surreal this has been for me being that i first started lurking this forum all the way back in 2018 before creating acc in early 2019. Back then (until like 2021) this place was a smaller community where everyone knew eachother with a wholly different vibe/atmosphere compared to know, the users were actually calmer, more grounded with actual discussions developing for some obscure aspie topic, the lingo used on this place as well as the overall polar opposite persona of a redditor was one of the most unique and therefore signature traits about this place which i never would imagine in a million years going mainstream one day for how obscure it really was, even 4chan lingo was more mainstream. Its all feels truly haunting and a nostalgic yeern for the past days

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, aesthetic beauty, emeraldglass and 8 others

All greycels should be banned

I
You guys won't realise just how surreal this has been for me being that i first started lurking this forum all the way back in 2018 before creating acc in early 2019. Back then (until like 2021) this place was a smaller community where everyone knew eachother with a wholly different vibe/atmosphere compared to know, the users were actually calmer, more grounded with actual discussions developing for some obscure aspie topic, the lingo used on this place as well as the overall polar opposite persona of a redditor was one of the most unique and therefore signature traits about this place which i never would imagine in a million years going mainstream one day for how obscure it really was, even 4chan lingo was more mainstream. Its all feels truly haunting and a nostalgic yeern for the past days
I wish that this did not go mainstream and that I was here during the year 2019.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, KingCartierrr23 and TsarTsar444
I was a 2020cel and i know what ur talking about bruh.

.org is transforming into reddit sadly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and TsarTsar444
I was a 2020cel and i know what ur talking about bruh.

.org is transforming into reddit sadly.
I don't believe this place will ever become like reddit unless the admin gets severe brain damage or this place gets bought by a different owner. Reason for this is the completely different design for reddit with alienated sub reddits wirh their own echo chambers who are defended via karma points. Even if somehow this forum gets full of newcels who are completely disconnected with the no filter jokes and statements made here, nothing will stop some chronic shcizoid chudcel from posting his folder of autistic jewish conspiracy charts. This is all again only true if Master doesn't change rules, but seeing what happened with the nazi swastika thing, it really did alarm me that i might me coping right now

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, KingCartierrr23 and Jase
I

I wish that this did not go mainstream and that I was here during the year 2019.
The most notable change is the big decrease in actual shcizo posts with " 💀 blud did muh muh" being the golden copy paste template post after post in a thread, disturbingly seeming like from actual forum posts threads are transforming in non sentient tiktok comment sections

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
JoinedApr 29, 2023

Some grey cells are chill asf and rlly humble. They aren’t all bad stop unnesecary greycell hate grey cell lives matter!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 32537