I REALLY HATE JEWS

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Its always them that directs these fucking movies that mock men who arent successful in society. 40 year old virgin was directed by a jew, joker was directed by a jew, all the music that spews relationship crap into our faces 24/7 is written or produced by jews who own the record companies. Last week, a jewish inmate on death row named Randy Halprin who was sentenced to death for beating a child to death had his execution stayed while the other 6 non jewish members of his "texas 7 gang" have already been executed because "over 100 jewish lawyers jumped to his defense because the judge may have been antisemitic" SO THESE FUCKERS ARE ABOVE THE FUCKING LAW TOO!! Just now I read that stupid degenerate rapper tekashi 6ix9ine was signed onto a 10 million dollar contract, by 10k records. I bet my life on it that 10k records was not owned by a black person like it should be, I look it up, and low and behold its owned by a dirty fucking jew! 2Pac's death row records was owned by a black called guy "suge knight" and thats why his music was actually good and meaningful. They ruin everything they touch deliberately, and now they've ruined rap too! I was hoping someone would just kill and get rid of this stupid mumble rapper tekashi in prison or at least he would get 47 years BUT NOPE. They just wont let him disappear, and im sure his jewish lawyer is working overtime to make sure he gets out asap so he can dumb down people even more. Why didnt the kidnappers just kill the little snitch?!?! FUCK!! All this modern low iq mumble rap garbage is entirely fucking jewish rap designed to dumb the population! FUCK JEWS! I hate them! Fucking cut their stupid looking noses off and find them a gas chamber! The bad guys won world war 2!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
jew dancing on a table with his friends.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Its always them that directs these fucking movies that mock men who arent successful in society. 40 year old virgin was directed by a jew, joker was directed by a jew, all the music that spews relationship crap into our faces 24/7 is written or produced by jews who own the record companies. Just now I read that stupid degenerate tekashi 6ix9ine was signed onto a 10 million dollar contract, by 10k records. I bet my life on it that 10k records was not owned by a black person like it should be, I look it up, and low and behold its owned by a dirty jew! 2Pac's death row records was owned by a black guy suge knight and thats why his music was actually good and meaningful. All this modern low iq mumble rap garbage is entirely fucking jewish rap designed to dumb the population! FUCK JEWS! I hate them! Fucking cut their stupid looking noses off and find them a gas chamber! The bad guys won ww2!
True.

giphy.gif

you do realize that it seems funny, but honestly its not funny. These people play a large part in your misery as an incel. They play a large part in everyone's misery. Doesnt matter how funny they are. They do that to look innocent so you dont kill them. In reality they are just like muslims. Full of hate, and spite.

Keep crying for them while they make more cash worth your life

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
you do realize that it seems funny, but honestly its not funny. These people play a large part in your misery as an incel. They play a large part in everyone's misery. Doesnt matter how funny they are. They do that to look innocent so you dont kill them. In reality they are just like muslims. Full of hate, and spite.
Yes I don't like them either

Keep crying for them while they make more cash worth your life
I could care less about money. I come from a decently wealthy family anyway, I can sit on my ass for the rest of my life comfortably without working a day in my life if I want to. Thats good enough. Jewcels are just betabux providers who purchase cheap gold digging whores who will never love their beak nosed fucking ugly asses. How could you glorify moneymaxxing JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969