I regret ever going to the gym

I

IwillRope2024

SSS-Class Foid Hater
I wasted fucking 3 hours of my life every single day for 2 years just because i thought getting muscular would make me ascend holy shit it was such a big waste of time. I could have been literally been doing anything and it would have been more beneficial and also it’s unhealthy and straining on your body i haven’t been lifting for a while and my back still aches from time to time. It’s unhealthy and it’s a cope.

+ i only saw fellow subhumans in the gym not a single attractive guy was there.

It’s a cope for subhumans that can’t deal with the fact that all that really matters is your face.

I hate anyone who gives shitty blue pilled advice like

“Go to the gym bro!!!”

• +1
Reactions: Medatlantoid, skkrrrtcantdo, thereallegend and 5 others
cups of the rose

bitches in my old phone

i should call one and go home

i been in this club toooo long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jatin, skkrrrtcantdo, thereallegend and 4 others
Some gymmaxxing definitely helps, but guys who think it will end all their problems are delusional

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Aero, buflek and 5 others
Some gymmaxxing definitely helps, but guys who think it will end all their problems are delusional
Maybe if your muscles are athropied and it’s impairing your daily life otherwise it’s not needed and it doesn’t make foids any more attracted to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, thereallegend, buflek and 3 others
Should i leave the gym ?
I have been in it for 2 months now

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, zurzolo and IwillRope2024
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, thereallegend, zurzolo and 1 other person
read the botb. also, even if you didnt go to the gym, would you have done something beneficial or rotted

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Should i leave the gym ?
I have been in it for 2 months now
no, gym on average is good for most people. People who are genetic failures wont get results with going to the gym but you almost always ascend if you go to the gym and get a goos physiaue. Just dont train chest or just do upper chest.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, buflek, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
read the botb. also, even if you didnt go to the gym, would you have done something beneficial or rotted
Even if i was rotting it would have been better than spending hours slaving for free i could have done stuff that i enjoy doing.

no, gym on average is good for most people. People who are genetic failures wont get results with going to the gym but you almost always ascend if you go to the gym and get a goos physiaue. Just dont train chest or just do upper chest.
okay...

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
What should i do instead of lifting weights...
IDK thats up to you bro.

Im just trying to tell you gym is cope

• +1
Reactions: roguv and Klasik616
What should i do instead of lifting weights...
Walk , preferably in nature .
Exercising without heavy lifting is fine too

• +1
Reactions: roguv and IwillRope2024
Walk , preferably in nature .
Exercising without heavy lifting is fine too
Yeah walking or running is enough exercise for the body if you want to “healthmaxx” or you could play sports which would make you more popular with girls.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, roguv and lowiqNormie
I only go there because my therapist recommended me to "do sports for 30 minutes a day" and I find walking boring, I was seriously planning on quitting for good and even quit for a month before he told me this. Now I just do exercises that are fun

• +1
I only go there because my therapist recommended me to "do sports for 30 minutes a day" and I find walking boring, I was seriously planning on quitting for good and even quit for a month before he told me this. Now I just do exercises that are fun
Ofc he tells you that.
The-Rapist will rape you with blue pills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, bloomercel and LevantinePsycho
I wasted fucking 3 hours of my life every single day for 2 years just because i thought getting muscular would make me ascend holy shit it was such a big waste of time. I could have been literally been doing anything and it would have been more beneficial and also it’s unhealthy and straining on your body i haven’t been lifting for a while and my back still aches from time to time. It’s unhealthy and it’s a cope.

It’s a cope for subhumans that can’t deal with the fact that all that really matters is your face.

“Go to the gym bro!!!”

You need to go to the gym to get male respect. Tyler Maher with a body of a twink will get laughed at.

• +1
Making friends, making connections and relationships, socializing and learning to talk to people, doing activities with them, meeting girls based on the activities you do with them or just through them etc. Is 10 times more beneficial than putting headphones on your ears like an autistic person, and going to a place and paying money to lift weights yourself, only to have 1 in 10 subhuman foids on the street take a look at you (and even if they would stop and start talking with you, you not being attracted to her/not knowing how to talk to her makes it all pointless)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Medatlantoid, thereallegend and 1 other person
Making friends, making connections and relationships, socializing and learning to talk to people, doing activities with them, meeting girls based on the activities you do with them or just through them etc. Is 10 times more beneficial than putting headphones on your ears like an autistic person, and going to a place and paying money to lift weights yourself, only to have 1 in 10 subhuman foids on the street take a look at you (and even if they would stop and start talking with you, you not being attracted to her/not knowing how to talk to her makes it all pointless)
You get to meet people at the gym too

• +1
You get to meet people at the gym too
Most of them, if they're young, probably have the same miserable life as you, or if they're old, they just want to lose pounds or get fitter because family life is stressful with little free time to keep fit

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and IwillRope2024
People look shocked when I tell them I don't work out.

I'm muscular just based off eating raw meat.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElySioNs, SoundnVision and IwillRope2024
What would you have spent the time doing instead

• +1

“Go to the gym bro!!!”
a day natty is a day wasted

• +1
If youre a cold climatecel then maybe its less useful

But here on Brazil gym is the best softmaxx you can get

• +1
Idk I mean I got super lean and toned every since I started and I get compliments on my physique almost everyday day now.

you probably have low testosterone if you didn't see results or you're just incapable I guess

• +1
Idk I mean I got super lean and toned every since I started and I get compliments on my physique almost everyday day now.

you probably have low testosterone if you didn't see results or you're just incapable I guess
Being lean is cope atleast if your natural
You’re starving yourself so that you can look just like your average guy with a shirt on.

You only got compliments from other guys which does not matter every single dude who is ripped gets that.

Im not low t and i put on muscles very easy i just realized that being strong or muscular really doesn’t benefit fit me in any way possible tell me now if you take of your shirt and walk down your neighborhood would a foid give you a compliment or approach you? probaly not.
Which is my point foids dont care about muscles.

• +1
Reactions: nofriendscel
Agree i quit gym like 3 months ago. Lost 15kg

• +1
i dont regret it as it added inches to my bidelt and it grew my brow but now my nervous system is like that of a traumatized prenatal t mogger. its worse on body without rest than drugs

• +1
Don’t listen to him lifting weights won’t make you any more attractive.

He is a coping Gymcel
Go ER rn lil bro. crab in bucket trash. Best thing you could ever do for yourself and your ramily is get hit bg a car so they can sue and get that life insurance buxx.:feelswhy:

• +1