I regret not being more beta with my oneitis

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
instead of being delusional and trying to snatch her maybe i should have been unconfident and passive. But i seriously doubt she would have kept me around like that anyway, it was clear as day that she wasn't looking for orbitters on tinder; she was looking for tall high T guys to add to her boyd count. ANd im saying this because i acted beta with other girls and they ghosted me anyway.

last thing women are looking for on tinder is a frauding incel subhuman loser to keep around as a jster. They already got plenty of orbitters from HS+college, they dont need any, especially on dating apps. These girls are on OLD to have a quick fuck, its easy and fast because they dont have to plan a nigh out with their friends to hook up. Maybe i would have done better if i wasnt a manlet? Noone knows.

you actually might be one of the most mentally ill people here

12k posts and you say this on a bp forum?

she didnt want u cause she despise your looks, stop doing brain gymnastics

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
12k posts and you say this on a bp forum?

she didnt want u cause she despise your looks, stop doing brain gymnastics
I hate subhumans like this Who never give up. Still thinking about some whore that doesn't even Remember him lol what a loser

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and Gerardwayfan
you actually might be one of the most mentally ill people here
why? puttng my arm on her wasnt a good idea. btw, did you know that 15 year olds go out and make out/have sex meanwhile im 27 and no girl i went out with wanted any physcial contact with me?

I hate subhumans like this Who never give up. Still thinking about some whore that doesn't even Remember him lol what a loser
you are ruthless

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
instead of being delusional and trying to snatch her maybe i should have been unconfident and passive. But i seriously doubt she would have kept me around like that anyway, it was clear as day that she wasn't looking for orbitters on tinder; she was looking for tall high T guys to add to her boyd count. ANd im saying this because i acted beta with other girls and they ghosted me anyway.

last thing women are looking for on tinder is a frauding incel subhuman loser to keep around as a jster. They already got plenty of orbitters from HS+college, they dont need any, especially on dating apps. These girls are on OLD to have a quick fuck, its easy and fast because they dont have to plan a nigh out with their friends to hook up. Maybe i would have done better if i wasnt a manlet? Noone knows.
:(