I rejected a narcy girl today

C

colton myers

Kraken
We were co workers , working together, she is pretty good looking but her eyes are kinda sanpaku type eyes, looks like that female actress in American beauty movie

Bitch is pretty narcy because she think she looks really good looking (tbh she is)

So we coworkers were having our lunch today , and one of my friend jokingly said ohh you both would be a cute couple , she was like oh he cute but kinda short, but I agree we both will kinda look like cute couples while blushing and laughing lmao (I remember she givin me iois during the job interview we had)
The balckpill strikes a lil bit for me there

And I said to her , I only love girls who have some respect for themselves and don't act like a street dog!
Her entire face turned red, she didn't even talk while eating and then after few minutes she ran way from the lunch room and started to cry
All of my friends were angry with me ,
BUT MY QUESTION IS HOW A BITCH TRYNA GET ME THAT QUICK WHEN I LOOK LIKE THIS

@5.5psl @NerdcelThundercok @incelmogger @negativetiltedheart @PointOfNoReturn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, bishōnenmaxxer, gastqa_ and 12 others
Dnr bragger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, greywind, LooksThinker and 9 others
Tales from Mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, greywind, 3links2 and 11 others
Man Body GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, LooksThinker and Willmogulater
We were co workers , working together, she is pretty good looking but her eyes are kinda sanpaku type eyes, looks like that female actress in American beauty movie

Bitch is pretty narcy because she think she looks really good looking (tbh she is)

So we coworkers were having our lunch today , and one of my friend jokingly said ohh you both would be a cute couple , she was like oh he cute but kinda short, but I agree we both will kinda look like cute couples while blushing and laughing lmao (I remember she givin me iois during the job interview we had)

And I said to her , I only love girls who have some respect for themselves and don't act like a street dog!
Her entire face turned red, she didn't even talk while eating and then after few minutes she ran way from the lunch room and started to cry

valid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker and colton myers

how tall r u

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
Lil yachty drake

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LooksThinker, Clown Show and 1 other person
most normal indian interaction :y'all:

what a mogger 😍😍

• +1
  • Love it
You are HTN at best

• JFL
Lol bro muh ios.

^she was like oh he cute but kinda short^

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
No face your height buddy boyo as she clearly stated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and NerdcelThundercok
MTN descended to LTN due indian

Also first time I came here because this was a interesting thread but when I saw that photo i knew it was a brag post whatever

• +1
  • Love it
what about suri cruise?

Shut up brown person

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
MTN descended to LTN due indian

Also first time I came here because this was a interesting thread but when I saw that photo i knew it was a brag post whatever
Chads can brag there is nothing wrong with that

Shut your yapper nigga you’re indian

• +1
Reactions: colton myers and SidharthTheSlayer
So u got rejected first and then incel raged at her and she started crying. Just lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: colton myers and GabachoCopium

Dont care she was obviously a fat puja and you only rejected her because you have an arranged marriage set up

You didnt even reject her. She called you short and cutecel JFL

Dont care she was obviously a fat puja and you only rejected her because you have an arranged marriage set up
I can dm a pic of the girl I fucked last week

piece of shit