I Said This To A Hot Blonde And She Sucked My Dick On The Street 😩😩😩😩😩😩

D

Deleted member 47549

Alpha Chadlite 😎 High IQ With A Higher Body Count😜
I’m going to teach you the exact strategies I used to get a blowjob from a hot blonde I met at the bar…

D1782686 ABC1 47BC AF8C F0339B3C308B

1FCAF249 E2AA 496A A2B3 9A7680585B11

I was at the bar the other night and spotted a hot blonde with her friends so I approached…

I started talking to both of her friends who were uglier and completely ignored the blonde foid…

She was just standing there as I was chatting and laughing with her friends.

This is a very advanced strategy as it severely hurt her ego and made her extremely jealous that she wasn’t getting any attention…

That’s when I did my takeaway said bye to her two friends gave them both a hug and just walked away 😏😏😏

Not too long after she comes and approaches me all flirty trying to win over my attention now😜😜😜

That’s when she threw herself at me… aggressively making out with me and pulling my neck.

After the bar closed we held hands and walked back to my car and I whispered in her ear…

“From a 1-10 how good are your blowjobs?”

She laughs and says “I don’t know like a 7-8 maybe…”

And I said “I don’t believe you show me”

She says “ok ☺️☺️☺️ where in your car???”

That’s when I turned to her tilted my head and looked her dead in the eyes and said in a low assertive tone…

“No right here”

And right there she submitted to a real alpha and did what she was told 😜😜😜

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, heightmaxxing, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
you incels are at home beating your meat while pajeet gets his dick sucked on the streets 😭😭😭😭

NIGGA I WOULD HATE ME TOO IF I WASNT ME…

I DONT BLAME YOU 😤😤😤😤

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Next time you retards get a chance with a foid try using that line you’ll get some head and will come back to thank your hero…

Derek Pajeeter 😎😎😎

• +1
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn
Next time you retards get a chance with a foid try using that line you’ll get some head and will come back to thank your hero…

Derek Pajeeter 😎😎😎
Schizo lab tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21 and lowiqNormie
When is the film coming out?

yea u were at the bar in the middle of the day…

sure man

• JFL
Reactions: ropemaxxee
I’m going to teach you the exact strategies I used to get a blowjob from a hot blonde I met at the bar…

View attachment 2582305

View attachment 2582307
I was at the bar the other night and spotted a hot blonde with her friends so I approached…

I started talking to both of her friends who were uglier and completely ignored the blonde foid…

This is a very advanced strategy as it severely hurt her ego and made her extremely jealous that she wasn’t getting any attention…

That’s when I did my takeaway said bye to her two friends gave them both a hug and just walked away 😏😏😏

Not too long after she comes and approaches me all flirty trying to win over my attention now😜😜😜

That’s when she threw herself at me… aggressively making out with me and pulling my neck.

After the bar closed we held hands and walked back to my car and I whispered in her ear…

That’s when I turned to her tilted my head and looked her dead in the eyes and said in a low assertive tone…

“No right here”

Kys curry

This is @Biggdink alt account

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
Okay man the shtick is over now.

View attachment 2582305

View attachment 2582307

“No right here”

The dude in the wig, what's his name?

Ur cock isn’t girthy dickcel

View attachment 2582305

View attachment 2582307

“No right here”

Remember to take ur pills buddy

View attachment 2582305

View attachment 2582307

“No right here”

Curry gets dick sucked on street JFL

What do u look like?? Can u pm me?