I see so many homeless people nowadays

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
It used to be kinda rare to see homeless people were I am a couple of years ago now in the same places there's at least 3x as many probably more like 5x times. Shits sad as fuck especially if I keeps rising so many lives being ruined. I live in South of England btw ain't to far outside london

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, High Cortisol Chad, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
It used to be kinda rare to see homeless people were I am a couple of years ago now in the same places there's at least 3x as many probably more like 5x times. Shits sad as fuck especially if I keeps rising so many lives being ruined. I live in South of England btw ain't to far outside london
The government cares more about brown people than it does for English people, ig that’s what u get for conquering over half the world and inventing most things.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Shkreliii and heightmaxxing
DNR. lets get another boat load of male migrants :love::p:p:p:p

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
The government cares more about brown people than it does for English people, ig that’s what u get for conquering over half the world and inventing most things.
Yeah they force elderly people to sell their homes to house migrants but would never do the same for british people some of who served England in the army

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Same in USA around the area where I grew up. Except for homeless it's blacks. Way more blacks than there used to be. And don't even get me started on the Mexicans. "More of them" just wouldn't be the right way to describe that situation.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and heightmaxxing
Bring in more siddiq’s and Mohammed’s, who else is gonna open up 24/7 off licence curry tikka masala kebab shops ?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Only male ones. no women and children
Ykno what? LETS FLOOD IN SOME MORE :love::love::p:p:p:p
Why help the current migrants? They're going to vote for us... they're working? No need to help

WE NEED MORE BILLIONS TO UKRAINE AND SHITRAEL, AND MORE MIGRANTS:p:p:p

• +1
Ykno what? LETS FLOOD IN SOME MORE :love::love::p:p:p:p
Why help the current migrants? They're going to vote for us... they're working? No need to help

WE NEED MORE BILLIONS TO UKRAINE AND SHITRAEL, AND MORE MIGRANTS:p:p:p
So true england is too white we need uneducated migrants who don't speak English. I stand by the beaches with welcome signs

Bring in more siddiq’s and Mohammed’s, who else is gonna open up 24/7 off licence curry tikka masala kebab shops ?
Who else are going to
So true england is too white we need uneducated migrants who don't speak English. I stand by the beaches with welcome signs
Why educate migrants? Why make them feel welcome? Why teach our values? Why make them feel like they belong to us when
We....

CAN...

SHIP IN MORE MI:love::love:GRANTS:love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p:p

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and heightmaxxing
4024936 1711049614430

Ngl i support migration, buildihg migrant housing is easy cash jfl

• JFL
Who else are going to

Why educate migrants? Why make them feel welcome? Why teach our values? Why make them feel like they belong to us when
We....

CAN...

SHIP IN MORE MI:love::love:GRANTS:love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p:p
Ship them all in doesn't matter about their history get them in the 4 star hotels

Why help your children, your population, your soon to be parents? Why help your newly visiting migrants when you can....

SHIP IN MORE VOTE.. I MEAN SLAV.... I MEAN MIGRANTS :owo::owo::owo::love::love::love::p:p:ROFLMAO::confused::LOL::(:LOL::LOL::what::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::p

• JFL
Reactions: human304 and heightmaxxing
Lets all love vanguard, blackrock, blackstone and acquasitioners :love::love: so they can gain major shares in most companies :love::love: so they can enfore diversity, in their adverts :love::love:

• +1

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Shkreliii
Drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs. When you're on drugs, a home is irrelevant. Those opiates and their synthetics keep your mind and body pleasured. It doesn't matter where you sleep.

Many of those people have destroyed or attempted to destroy their homes and families. Thus, homewreckers. Hence, homeless.

Feeling sorry for the homeless is almost the same as sympathy for the serial killer. However, some folks become homeless by choice. Some believe they're sent to the streets by a higher power. And some are.

The pandemic of homelessness is a sign of this world coming to an end. But that doesn't mean everyone will perish. People will survive. The rich never live past the apocalypse. They're wolves and turn on one another during tragic times.

Ive seen the video in first in sweden happen IRL numerous times

Not a single time a swede, im an immigrant myself, but i adhere to the values, im not annoying

western government has gone mad.woke mind virus.

aside feom the illegal immigrants another thing i noticed from my friends circle is that progressive and may be somewaht secular muslim applicants are rejected in visa screening while hardcore jihadi minded people who 24*7 posts death to west type shit easily gets visas.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Shkreliii
western government has gone mad.woke mind virus.

aside feom the illegal immigrants another thing i noticed from my friends circle is that progressive and may be somewaht secular muslim applicants are rejected in visa screening while hardcore jihadi minded people who 24*7 posts death to west type shit easily gets visas.
Now muh rightoids cant undo immigration, so instead they shoot in the dark

• +1
Everything is expensive. You either were rich or your cooked

• +1