I see way more impressive female before after pics than male ones on surgery websites

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Makeup surely plays a role, but it doesn’t help when it comes to jaw surgeries. The bigger reason is probably that the majority of males are so bluepilled that the idea of getting surgery doesn’t come to their mind unless they’re literal subhumans, as those I usually see on surgery websites. After all, male looksmaxing is still largely discouraged in society whereas female looksmaxing is normalized, or even encouraged.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
Because w*men dont need much to look good. Sometimes i see so recessed bitches who manage to look very good and hot meanwhile same recession in male case would result in suicide by jumping into train.

• +1
Reactions: Gmanic, KrissKross, Arkantos and 15 others
women look better with shit tier neotonous/recessed features than men do

the bar for men is much higher becuase everyone is biologically programmed to unconsciously add like 2 points of attractiveness to all women they see

• +1
Reactions: Gmanic, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 5522 and 9 others
male looksmaxing is still largely discouraged in society whereas female looksmaxing is normalized, or even encouraged.
I prefer it this way tbh, gives us a secret edge on guys who are afraid to erase their monobrow in fear of becoming gay

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 616
Screenshot 20200912 164426

I agree with OP but want to add one thing.
Females can not beard cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, TopzCat1, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
Pretty interesting observation. Im new to looksmaxxing, and Ive found that everywhere I look, how to clear my skin, how to clean my hair well, all of it is designed towards women. The products designed to make your skin brighter are right next to the makeup aisle, and standing in that area looking for a product makes me feel like a girl.

Looksmaxxing is just as much for men, but men just don't think they need to looksmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Deleted member 616
Because w*men dont need much to look good. Sometimes i see so recessed bitches who manage to look very good and hot meanwhile same recession in male case would result in suicide by jumping into train.
>tfw your chin is so recessed. you cant even rope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4720 and needsolution
Pretty interesting observation. Im new to looksmaxxing, and Ive found that everywhere I look, how to clear my skin, how to clean my hair well, all of it is designed towards women. The products designed to make your skin brighter are right next to the makeup aisle, and standing in that area looking for a product makes me feel like a girl.

Looksmaxxing is just as much for men, but men just don't think they need to looksmaxx.
In every drugstore here there’s only one small department for men’s skincare while women’s skincare usually occupies 2-3 departments.

If you google surgery before after pics most results are females. You need to specify “male” to find the pics you want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
women look better with shit tier neotonous/recessed features than men do

the bar for men is much higher becuase everyone is biologically programmed to unconsciously add like 2 points of attractiveness to all women they see
True. Besides I feel that many women that got surgery weren’t even that bad looking to begin with, they probably had other ulterior motives like money- or famemaxxing than just looking better. By contrast most men getting surgery probably just wanted a normal life.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 9344
Women are more likely to have a plastic surgery, so it makes sense for the surgeon to post alot more woman's results.
also more women doing surgery = more selection = possible to be more picky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 616
It's b/c most guys aren't blackpilled and still think it's money and 'game' that gets prime women. While the money part is true to some degree with some women it mainly works on old hags looking to get wifed up. I mean, who the hell cares about them anyway though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
It's b/c most guys aren't blackpilled and still think it's money and 'game' that gets prime women. While the money part is true to some degree with some women it mainly works on old hags looking to get wifed up. I mean, who the hell cares about them anyway though
Jfl my onetitis bf is taller, hairier, better family, more money, careermaxed and has a jaw that mogs prime pitt. Let me cope with my future millions man....

Jfl my onetitis bf is taller, hairier, better family, more money, careermaxed and has a jaw that mogs prime pitt. Let me cope with my future millions man....
Money is cope fr. Look at Notch (creator of minecraft) dude is a billionare and still depressed

• WTF
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Money is cope fr. Look at Notch (creator of minecraft) dude is a billionare and still depressed

If i had billions i would spend it on retiring and the rest of psilosibin if i had the money that is all what i would do this isn't coping studies have shown it has a postitive mental affects