I sent my mom a picture of me wearing an eye pen to enhance my eyelashes

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
It’s over

I told her I saw it at the male section while I was buying a shaving razor (🗿) so I just bought it for fun and to try it out

She’s not retarded unfortunately

“Ever since you got to USA you’ve became a huge faggot, wait til your dad hears about this” and then started crying

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz, distance decay, PseudoMaxxer and 8 others
Shame on your mom for raising a faggot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek and Charisma
Did your makeup look good at least?

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
It’s over

I told her I saw it at the male section while I was buying a shaving razor (🗿) so I just bought it for fun and to try it out

She’s not retarded unfortunately

“Ever since you got to USA you’ve became a huge faggot, wait til your dad hears about this” and then started crying
tell her ur a femboy

• WTF
tell her ur a femboy
I got more masculinity in the dirt under my pinky toe than you in your tiny little ballsack faggot kys nigger

UwU

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
I got more masculinity in the dirt under my pinky toe than you in your tiny little ballsack faggot kys nigger

UwU
Nigga stfu I take that eye pen and shove it down ur throat like you did with BBC the other day. Good luck when ur dad comes home bc he'll have that belt ready for you. All ur parents did was raise a faggot. Best you kill ur family and rope urself femboy trans nigger.:feelswhy::feelswhy:

UwU

• WTF
Nigga stfu I take that eye pen and shove it down ur throat like you did with BBC the other day. Good luck when ur dad comes home bc he'll have that belt ready for you. All ur parents did was raise a faggot. Best you kill ur family and rope urself femboy trans nigger.:feelswhy::feelswhy:

UwU
Angry Girl GIF

• Love it
Reactions: FloppaFlops