I sent my mom a picture of my screen, but I had looksmax threads open

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
I took a photo of my screen while talking to my mom to show her something and I had multiple looksmax threads open in my tabs :feelsohgod:

She started asking me "what's a manlet?" And I had to explain it to her, JFL she's probably googling manlet right now :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, currylightskin and Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, fjor2096, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Your mom is a dirty filthy slut thats what she is

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Vermilioncore
I took a photo of my screen while talking to my mom to show her something and I had multiple looksmax threads open in my tabs :feelsohgod:

She started asking me "what's a manlet?" And I had to explain it to her, JFL she's probably googling manlet right now :forcedsmile:
And you give a fuck? I tell my mom women are whores on a daily basis and when she retorted one time I tell her she’s a long term prostitute for my dad

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, fjor2096, Deleted member 15004 and 3 others
My mom is a chaste Somali woman, she wasn't whoring herself in her teens like your mothers were
Stop lying the only reason your mother wasnt whoring around is because she was a ugly fucking bitch that no one wanted

• JFL
Reactions: Cope, Anchor_Ship, fjor2096 and 2 others
Damn you just blackpilled her bro

She will soon be posting on this site, LARPing as a 15 yr old asking for heightmaxxing advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Anchor_Ship, N1666 and 2 others
And you give a fuck? I tell my mom women are whores on a daily basis and when she retorted one time I tell her she’s a long term prostitute for my dad
It's just weird for her to see that shit, JFL I don't want my mom knowing the shit I look at on the internet, she'd look at me completely differntly.
Stop lying the only reason your mother wasnt whoring around is because she was a ugly fucking bitch that no one wanted
Nah she's lived in Arab countries, Pakistan, Sweden and the USA through her teens and 20's and she was still a virgin when she met my dad. Stop projecting your whore of a mother's perversions onto my mom.
Damn you just blackpilled her bro

She will soon be posting on this site, LARPing as a 15 yr old asking for heightmaxxing advice
She's a 5'0 manlet so it's legit over for her, just LDAR at that point