I sometimes regret not going to that private school for kids with disabilities.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
In 8th grade my parents recommended I went to a school geared towards kids with adhd/autism. But I refused because I thought it was for retards. My friend James(fake name) who was an aspie ended up going and he actually made friends and learned a skill there (coding). Even though in the end I made NT friends I came to realize normies are just retarded and school was a waste of time for me.

It sucks because I got a full ride there since I was smart and diagnosed with adhd.

• +1
Reactions: Roubla, FailedNormieManlet, currylightskin and 1 other person
I wonder if I would have been less lonely if I had gone there.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
skill there (coding)
You can still learn this right now, ıf you put in the work.

I wonder if I would have been less lonely if I had gone there.
I am lonely as fuck too.

I never had a gf,
Never Had a friend in real life,
Grew up without a father,

You need to realize loneliness can be beneficial ıf you work on yourself.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Kristin, Clark69 and 3 others
Find a solution or get used to it.

We aren't women we shouldn't complain about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Its events like this that are impossible for me to reconcile with. I guess if my parents had made me go I would have rebelled even harder. I wish I wasn't such a disagreeable kid.

My friend James now has an internship at Microsoft at 18 because instead of wasting 4 years at HS they figured out he was best geared towards coding and just let him code 5 hours a day he also has an aspie gf from the school too.

Meanwhile I just got fake normie friends who I have to lie to in order to be seen as normal

You can still learn this right now, ıf you put in the work.

I am lonely as fuck too.

I never had a gf,
Never Had a friend in real life,
Grew up without a father,

Maybe your right anon I just wish I hadn't been so stubborn I put so much time into fitting in only to realize at this point I don't even want to fit in. I just wish I realized this sooner

• +1
Find a solution or get used to it.

We aren't women we shouldn't complain about it.
True... at the end of the day there is only forward the minute you stop running towards something you officially die. Being stuck in the past is worse then death. In the present moment you can enjoy life or suffer now to enjoy time later.

If you are stuck in the past you don't enjoy the present or prepare for the future in other words your miserable for no good reason. If your going to be miserable its better that it serves a purpose

• +1
In 8th grade my parents recommended I went to a school geared towards kids with adhd/autism. But I refused because I thought it was for retards. My friend James(fake name) who was an aspie ended up going and he actually made friends and learned a skill there (coding). Even though in the end I made NT friends I came to realize normies are just retarded and school was a waste of time for me.

It sucks because I got a full ride there since I was smart and diagnosed with adhd.
It feels like I'm reading a thread written by me, I know that if I had the option to go to a sped school i wouldn't have been excluded and at the end of school end up lonely (I cut off my NT "friends") because of it.

You are lucky you even had the option, and let me tell you right now: your friend is nearly not as lonely as you. In a sped school you can atleast make friends with other sped people, I also had a special education program in a normal school but I was never given the chance to go to a special school

I've thought about it before, not as much pressure would've been put on me, not as much loneliness, no bullying, you and I really missed out dude.

Last edited:
  • +1
It feels like I'm reading a thread written by me, I know that if I had the option to go to a sped school i wouldn't have been excluded and at the end of school end up lonely (I cut off my NT "friends") because of it.

You are lucky you even had the option, and let me tell you right now: your friend is nearly not as lonely as you. In a sped school you can atleast make friends with other sped people, I also had a special education program in a normal school but I was never given the chance to go to a special school

I've thought about it before, not as much pressure would've been put on me, not as much loneliness, no bullying, you and I really missed out dude.
Yeah I don't know how I could have avoided this fate though. I wanted to be normal and hated the idea of being viewed as weird. I wouldn't have listened or wanted to go there. It took me realizing that I can never live the perfect normie life to understand this.

I did make NT friends some of them are nice and helpful but I also realized I will never quite fit in. Even when I do manage to fit in I feel fake still. But who knows I could have hated the private school too. I can't change it but going forwards at least I learned normies are not gods to be looked up to. They are just as flawed as me and more retarded in many ways.

Yeah I don't know how I could have avoided this fate though. I wanted to be normal and hated the idea of being viewed as weird. I wouldn't have listened or wanted to go there. It took me realizing that I can never live the perfect normie life to understand this.

I did make NT friends some of them are nice and helpful but I also realized I will never quite fit in. Even when I do manage to fit in I feel fake still. But who knows I could have hated the private school too. I can't change it but going forwards at least I learned normies are not gods to be looked up to. They are just as flawed as me and more retarded in many ways.
Even before you wrote this thread I thought about this and still do, what if I had went to a sped school? My childhood friends would've had the same struggle as me, aspergers and such. And i wouldn't have ended up lonely. (After school ended i cut off all my NT "friends") and i realized I wasted 9 years of my life

• +1
Even before you wrote this thread I thought about this and still do, what if I had went to a sped school? My childhood friends would've had the same struggle as me, aspergers and such. And i wouldn't have ended up lonely. (After school ended i cut off all my NT "friends") and i realized I wasted 9 years of my life
I think there would be some issues if its a public school for kids like this. One of the main reasons I was so against it is that I was on a 505 plan or something like this. And for one hour a day I was given so accommodations to do work with the special ed teacher in like 3rd grade.

I hated it so much they basically had me with the kids who were genuinely mentally slow for an hour I remember hating all those kids so much. See I was smart I just didn't pay attention at all these kids were all stupid and had serious issues. But if its a private school it would be different. Public schools tend to lump problem children together so you might end up with some real weirdos.

I think there would be some issues if its a public school for kids like this. One of the main reasons I was so against it is that I was on a 504 plan or something like this. And for one hour a day I was given so accommodations to do work with the special ed teacher in like 3rd grade.

I hated it so much they basically had me with the kids who were genuinely mentally slow for an hour I remember hating all those kids so much. See I was smart I just didn't pay attention at all these kids were all stupid and had serious issues. But if its a private school it would be different. Public schools tend to lump problem children together so you might end up with some real weirdos.
Check out my latest thread.

I don't care if I'm lumped in with weirdos as long as they don't touch me, and me too i remember having a 2nd teacher invite me and some other kids when studies started.

The reason i don't care is they can't rub their weirdness off on me, and atleast I won't be bullied by them. And even if they're super weird you can ask to be relocated to a new class or atleast there has to be 1 normal guy in the sped school you can hang out with.

And think about it, you have it super easy because the teacher is busy with the truly mentally ill students, and you're just cruising through the whole school experience. stop coping. Accept you took a big L and move on.

Also is there a chance you have autism?

• +1
Check out my latest thread.

I don't care if I'm lumped in with weirdos as long as they don't touch me, and me too i remember having a 2nd teacher invite me and some other kids when studies started.

The reason i don't care is they can't rub their weirdness off on me, and atleast I won't be bullied by them. And even if they're super weird you can ask to be relocated to a new class or atleast there has to be 1 normal guy in the sped school you can hang out with.

And think about it, you have it super easy because the teacher is busy with the truly mentally ill students, and you're just cruising through the whole school experience. stop coping. Accept you took a big L and move on.

Also is there a chance you have autism?
I think I might have autism yeah...

Also trust me man if your around people with serious issues its not fun. I mean I was in a class with a girl with down syndrome and then another guy had anger issues he used to always steal my stuff.

They lump you in with all the problem kids. And the issue with this is that most problem kids don't just have small issues they have behavioral problems that require a bunch of attention. If it was just a school for adhd/autism that would have been cool. But I don't want to have class with geniune retards all the kids in those classes lived in the ghettos a quarter of them were black even though the school was only 10% black.
So I actually did get fucked with somewhat cause a lot of them were just stupid kids with anger issues.

Half the kids in those special classes were just kids teachers didn't want to deal with in the main classes meaning they were trouble makers not an aspie gamer type.

Also trust me man if your around people with serious issues its not fun. I mean I was in a class with a girl with down syndrome and then another guy had anger issues he used to always steal my stuff.

They lump you in with all the problem kids. And the issue with this is that most problem kids don't just have small issues they have behavioral problems that require a bunch of attention. If it was just a school for adhd/autism that would have been cool. But I don't want to have class with geniune retards all the kids in those classes lived in the ghettos a quarter of them were black even though the school was only 10% black.
So I actually did get fucked with somewhat cause a lot of them were just stupid kids with anger issues.

Half the kids in those special classes were just kids teachers didn't want to deal with in the main classes meaning they were trouble makers not an aspie gamer type.
You said you would've gotten a scholarship, there's no way they would lump you in with people like that. Dude stop coping and accept you missed out. Also respond to my latest thread.

You said you would've gotten a scholarship, there's no way they would lump you in with people like that. Dude stop coping and accept you missed out. Also respond to my latest thread.
Yeah I know I meant this was my experience being in those types of environments in a public school.

I'm sure the private school was nice based on how it was described. I just explained my experience in public school to really help you understand why I was against going to a special school. I wish I had tried it out for a year.

The worst thing about life regardless of who you are is the massive levels of regrets you have in the end. Every dumb mistake leaves you with the weight of guilt. At best its just a bad memory. At worst it can lead to a miserable butterfly effect that lands you in a heap of depression and trouble sleeping at night.

I know people cope with "b-but if you didn't fail then you wouldn't have improved and gotten to where you are :soy::soy::soy:"

That's true, but if I had a time machine to fix my mistakes, I would definitely use it. You would too, to go to a different school as a kid. Everyone would use the time machine, no questions asked.

• +1
Yeah I know I meant this was my experience being in those types of environments in a public school.

I'm sure the private school was nice based on how it was described. I just explained my experience in public school to really help you understand why I was against going to a special school. I wish I had tried it out for a year.
I know you were, but you aren't anymore.

And I wish I had that type of opportunity too, but anyway
go here

• JFL
The worst thing about life regardless of who you are is the massive levels of regrets you have in the end. Every dumb mistake leaves you with the weight of guilt. At best its just a bad memory. At worst it can lead to a miserable butterfly effect that lands you in a heap of depression and trouble sleeping at night.

I know people cope with "b-but if you didn't fail then you wouldn't have improved and gotten to where you are :soy::soy::soy:"

That's true, but if I had a time machine to fix my mistakes, I would definitely use it. You would too, to go to a different school as a kid. Everyone would use the time machine, no questions asked.
Yeah the problem with wishful thinking is that you never know. Its like people who never learn to do anything because they are too stubborn. They think they are capable of everything so they do nothing hoping for everything but in they end the become nothing.

I could have done x y and z but in reality you've done nothing.

Its hard to say though I'm 19 so my only goal is to keep going in life regret for the old and dead.
Use regret to fuel you anxiety should not motivate you to sadness depression and inaction it should motivate you to act. If regret doesn't motivate you it would be better to never regret or learn from your actions

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin
I know you were, but you aren't anymore.

And I wish I had that type of opportunity too, but anyway
go here
lol you literally made a mock thread

Maybe it was a good thing, going to a normie school probably made you pick up some NT traits

• +1
Maybe it was a good thing, going to a normie school probably made you pick up some NT traits
Yeah out of necessity...

Yeah I guess who knows really I would probably be sad either way. Even when something goes well you will always look back. I'm sure even billionaires sometimes wish they had normal lives instead of their current ones even though if he was normal he would wish he was a celeb or billionaire.

• +1
Reactions: Roubla

I used to go to a "special" IEP-preparatory school before I transitioned back into regular High-school and both are a drain on my mental intellect and integrity. It had a lot of literal retarded students (mostly race-mixed) and every exception who I would define as someone who was sorta intelligent hit the mark low for me.

I think my problem resides in the fact that (at least to myself) i feel I have ascended so far and convinced myself of an existence of higher consciousness that I can't ever see myself ever coexisting in a place containing such a general average intelligence of the population. I'm typing this at school right now and a bunch of foids are talking about random normie trend bullshit right over me at the other desks. I do think the internet had something to do with it, as a child I question a lot of the things around me so I filtered out questions and only really curated people I had interest in and grew such a knowledge of things that I could never get from the American school system and I blame some part the school system itself for turding out a large about of the population into idiots idk shit my period is about to end bye.

• +1
I used to go to a "special" IEP-preparatory school before I transitioned back into regular High-school and both are a drain on my mental intellect and integrity. It had a lot of literal retarded students (mostly race-mixed) and every exception who I would define as someone who was sorta intelligent hit the mark low for me.

I think my problem resides in the fact that (at least to myself) i feel I have ascended so far and convinced myself of an existence of higher consciousness that I can't ever see myself ever coexisting in a place containing such a general average intelligence of the population. I'm typing this at school right now and a bunch of foids are talking about random normie trend bullshit right over me at the other desks. I do think the internet had something to do with it, as a child I question a lot of the things around me so I filtered out questions and only really curated people I had interest in and grew such a knowledge of things that I could never get from the American school system and I blame some part the school system itself for turding out a large about of the population into idiots idk shit my period is about to end bye.
I agree in terms of public schools somewhere in this thread I mentioned my experiences with special programs in a normal school. They just put the trouble maker kids who were dumb in there most didn't have real issues and the ones that did had serious issues

I agree in terms of public schools somewhere in this thread I mentioned my experiences with special programs in a normal school. They just put the trouble maker kids who were dumb in there most didn't have real issues and the ones that did had serious issues
Dude a cute girl just sat in front of me in class shit im nervous :what::owo:

• JFL
Yeah the problem with wishful thinking is that you never know. Its like people who never learn to do anything because they are too stubborn. They think they are capable of everything so they do nothing hoping for everything but in they end the become nothing.

I could have done x y and z but in reality you've done nothing.

Its hard to say though I'm 19 so my only goal is to keep going in life regret for the old and dead.
Use regret to fuel you anxiety should not motivate you to sadness depression and inaction it should motivate you to act. If regret doesn't motivate you it would be better to never regret or learn from your actions
holy shit all you've spoken is facts

Honestly I've always viewed regret as crippling me but honestly the more I think about it, it's actually a good thing if anything since it provides impetus for action.

Also the part about people never learning out of stubbornness kind of reminds me of myself. I avoid pain and suffering and thus do not try at anything at all. Maybe i need to keep working and at least say I've given it my all if I fail

thank you wise man

• Love it
Reactions: Fxdzcki and Deleted member 11126
holy shit all you've spoken is facts

Honestly I've always viewed regret as crippling me but honestly the more I think about it, it's actually a good thing if anything since it provides impetus for action.

Also the part about people never learning out of stubbornness kind of reminds me of myself. I avoid pain and suffering and thus do not try at anything at all. Maybe i need to keep working and at least say I've given it my all if I fail

thank you wise man
Yeah regret can be very good. My only point is if your not going to use regret to actually do good things then you might as well be a self absorbed narcissist who never accepts they made a mistake.

Both of these are bad but its better to be arrogant then to be anxious about the past and never change. I either make a conscious choice to change or I just ignore regret. Being in a state of constant regret while doing nothing is the worst possible outcome.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
I agree but you can have NT traits through imitation of other NT people (or at least I think so)

I regret not killing myself every picosecond