I Stablished new ratio and measures to polish, reshape and improve dramatically eyebrows in males (my analysis)

stressftw

stressftw

Sry for not answering DMs, taking a break from .me
Ive thought alot about making this thread because i am not feeling encouraged to contribute anymore with this site due to increasing amount of useless users that only use this forum to feast their ego with narcisistic supply and get in here to spread chaos and misinformation.

But i also know that there are alot of valuable members here and i learned alot in this forum from them. So i think sharing my success experiences and knowledge in this forum for those valuable users not only can benefit them but me in retribution of having their opinion and insights

So, lets begin:

4 years ago, even before i started to lurk into lookism forums, i started to slowly reshape my eye brows in order to try to achieve a positive tilt. It was a slow process, because, i didnt knew shit about facial aesthetics and had literally 0 notion about the limits i could go when trimming my brows. Usually, when talking about brows, female beauticians warn to not mess with the shape of eyebrows, but i came to the conclusion that this shouldnt be seem as a rule applied to males and estabilished my own ideal parameters and created a ratio to reshape and improve dramatically my eye area through my eye brows.

After discoverying PSL forums, i had a better notion of what is the consensus about top tier eyebrows based on few PSL gods, then i gathered more and more knowledge about eye area and started to made my own synthesis about what i could do to improve in my brows without it looking fake or losing harmony.

Based on all what ive just said, ill give three main figures that come into my mind when talking about ideal eye brows:

Dee Pot, Somehalder, Ballou

What their eyebrows have in common?

1- Positively tilted

2 - Long

3 - Inner part is Low set

4 - Thick

5 - The vertical inner part is relatively narrow and in crescent harmony in relation to the outer part

Now, comparing models, actors and overall GL people, ive come to the conclusion that, the inner part of eyebrows should NEVER be vertically broader than the outer part, the inner part being verically broader than the outer part is NEVER ideal and can be a huge failo. I never saw this being discussed in this forum.

For the example, i will give my own eyebrows 9 years journey as example in this topic: (those are photos from around literally 9 years ago):

This is overall, considered decent eyebrows based on its density, right? But they totally lack harmony because the inner part is verically bigger than the outer part. It makes it look negatively tilted also.

Based on those factors, i came to this question myself, what can i do to improve it?

Luckily, my brows are low set and they are relatively long thus, it made things easier to improve.

I came to the inner to outer brow ratio (dividing the longest vertical outer part of brows to the longest vertical inner part) and used few measures i invented to try to achieve the best outcome without fucking the entire harmony of my brows

Dee pot brows example:

My conclusion is that the inner to outer brow ratio is usually ideal between 1.2x to 1.5x higher than the inner part and the 1:1 ratio is acceptable. Inner part being verically longer than outer is NEVER ideal and sometimes can heavily failo your eye area.

Depot have 1.5 inner to outer brow ratio

What i do measuring:

I use lines that go from medial canthus to the final part of inner brows and from nose bridge to final part of inner brows to trace harmonically the line from outer part of brows to the inner part that i will trim and remove

Before After
Eyebrowsme

This automatically resets the eyebrow tilt, and sometimes can even revert the shape of negative brows to positive(My case)

I cant morph brows because i have not enough experience with those programs and the brow morphs usually looks like SHIT, but ill give example of some famous brows ive made the same changes to give a small notion:

In resume, specially for those who have long and thick eyebrows: contrary to many that say to never mess with eyebrow shape, reshaping the inner part respecting the limits of these ratios can heavily improve your eyebrows, changing the tilt and dramatically improving your eye area overall.

My brows today are a huge halo in opposite of what they were few years ago. They improved ALOT my eye area. I believe many users here can benefit from this.

This is my brow before vs today:

9 years ago:
1662401485301 1662401567126 1662401667385 1662406314322 1662406275877

Today:
Myeyes

Attachments

• 1662401575478.png
    1662401575478.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1662404337978.png
    1662404337978.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1662406241593.png
    1662406241593.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rusian, pppokerface, zeshama and 17 others
didnt read but ur probs right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, randomvanish and mogging
Would u say my brows are low set? I think they medium but the are positive tilted

Read every word

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
Very high IQ, eyebrows should def be vertically narrow to a certain degree

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface and stressftw

1- Positively tilted

2 - Long, Not Somerhalders.

4 - Thick, Not Depoots or Ballous (Both are sparse).

5 - The vertical inner part is relatively narrow and in crescent harmony in relation to the outer part, Not somerhalders.

nice thread, im guessing you bought some eyebrow razor to shave your brows?

• +1
nice thread, im guessing you bought some eyebrow razor to shave your brows?
I dont use razors, i trim with scissors.

1 - its more precise

2 - it doesnt shave it all and doesnt look fake

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
You have a tall inner height eyebrow, you can do this, it is not suitable for people whos eyebrow are narrow on the outside or narrow inside and outside, narrow eyebrows look feminine. Like a male skull, size is the first law, then we talk proportion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
You have a tall inner height eyebrow, you can do this, it is not suitable for people whos eyebrow are narrow on the outside or narrow inside and outside, narrow eyebrows look feminine. Like a male skull, size is the first law, then we talk proportion.
Yes, many people have tall inner height eyebrows like me, what u said makes totally sense but doesnt change the fact that the those proportions still apply for every case. If your eyebrows are very sparse and overall very narrow the problem is way beyond the shape of it.

Inner vertical part being narrower than outer or equal(1:1) always looks better than the opposite.

Yes, many people have tall inner height eyebrows like me, what u said makes totally sense but doesnt change the fact that the those proportions still apply for every case. If your eyebrows are very sparse and overall very narrow the problem is way beyond the shape of it.

Inner vertical part being narrower than outer or equal(1:1) always looks better than the opposite.
Yes aesthetically this is ideal

The inner part being too low set is low trust and increases the NCT look though doesn't it?. Increasing the angle too much is also somewhat of a failo, the "ideals" you have posted have far too much of a positive brow angle.

• +1
1- Positively tilted

2 - Long

4 - Thick

5 - The vertical inner part is relatively narrow and in crescent harmony in relation to the outer part
My eyebrows checks all these attributes.
But I honestly dislike it.
Especially this part
And this one
Aesthetically, my preferred type of eyebrows is this
Images   2022 09 01T195230791
1961460 20200828 165759
Tumblr aae7411cca845cbfb75f257f2b2c867d f094c31c 540

Which is the polar opposite of traits 3 and 5 you mentioned in your thread.
The neutral tilt of their eyebrows offsets the aggressive look of their positively tilted and vertically narrow eyes.
It makes their faces more high trust, easy and pleasing to look at.

• +1
Ive thought alot about making this thread because i am not feeling encouraged to contribute anymore with this site due to increasing amount of useless users that only use this forum to feast their ego with narcisistic supply and get in here to spread chaos and misinformation.

But i also know that there are alot of valuable members here and i learned alot in this forum from them. So i think sharing my success experiences and knowledge in this forum for those valuable users not only can benefit them but me in retribution of having their opinion and insights

So, lets begin:

4 years ago, even before i started to lurk into lookism forums, i started to slowly reshape my eye brows in order to try to achieve a positive tilt. It was a slow process, because, i didnt knew shit about facial aesthetics and had literally 0 notion about the limits i could go when trimming my brows. Usually, when talking about brows, female beauticians warn to not mess with the shape of eyebrows, but i came to the conclusion that this shouldnt be seem as a rule applied to males and estabilished my own ideal parameters and created a ratio to reshape and improve dramatically my eye area through my eye brows.

After discoverying PSL forums, i had a better notion of what is the consensus about top tier eyebrows based on few PSL gods, then i gathered more and more knowledge about eye area and started to made my own synthesis about what i could do to improve in my brows without it looking fake or losing harmony.

Based on all what ive just said, ill give three main figures that come into my mind when talking about ideal eye brows:

Dee Pot, Somehalder, Ballou
View attachment 1854540View attachment 1854542View attachment 1854543

1- Positively tilted

2 - Long

4 - Thick

Now, comparing models, actors and overall GL people, ive come to the conclusion that, the inner part of eyebrows should NEVER be vertically broader than the outer part, the inner part being verically broader than the outer part is NEVER ideal and can be a huge failo. I never saw this being discussed in this forum.

For the example, i will give my own eyebrows 9 years journey as example in this topic: (those are photos from around literally 9 years ago):
View attachment 1854576View attachment 1854562View attachment 1854567
This is overall, considered decent eyebrows based on its density, right? But they totally lack harmony because the inner part is verically bigger than the outer part. It makes it look negatively tilted also.

Based on those factors, i came to this question myself, what can i do to improve it?

Luckily, my brows are low set and they are relatively long thus, it made things easier to improve.

I came to the inner to outer brow ratio (dividing the longest vertical outer part of brows to the longest vertical inner part) and used few measures i invented to try to achieve the best outcome without fucking the entire harmony of my brows

Dee pot brows example:
View attachment 1854617
My conclusion is that the inner to outer brow ratio is usually ideal between 1.2x to 1.5x higher than the inner part and the 1:1 ratio is acceptable. Inner part being verically longer than outer is NEVER ideal and sometimes can heavily failo your eye area.

Depot have 1.5 inner to outer brow ratio
View attachment 1854619

What i do measuring:

I use lines that go from medial canthus to the final part of inner brows and from nose bridge to final part of inner brows to trace harmonically the line from outer part of brows to the inner part that i will trim and remove

Before After
View attachment 1854587

This automatically resets the eyebrow tilt, and sometimes can even revert the shape of negative brows to positive(My case)

I cant morph brows because i have not enough experience with those programs and the brow morphs usually looks like SHIT, but ill give example of some famous brows ive made the same changes to give a small notion:

View attachment 1854611View attachment 1854596View attachment 1854597View attachment 1854600

In resume, specially for those who have long and thick eyebrows: contrary to many that say to never mess with eyebrow shape, reshaping the inner part respecting the limits of these ratios can heavily improve your eyebrows, changing the tilt and dramatically improving your eye area overall.

My brows today are a huge halo in opposite of what they were few years ago. They improved ALOT my eye area. I believe many users here can benefit from this.

This is my brow before vs today:

9 years ago:
View attachment 1854562View attachment 1854564View attachment 1854576View attachment 1854662View attachment 1854661

Today:
View attachment 1854655View attachment 1854635View attachment 1854636View attachment 1854637View attachment 1854639View attachment 1854630
I strongly dislike Ballou and Somerhalder's eyebrows as well.
Ballou has too much positive tilt. I guess it works for somerhalder as it offsets his neutral canthal tilt.
De poot would look less reptilian/school shooter if he had neutral eyebrow tilt to offset his extreme hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and stressftw
Ballou has too much positive tilt. I guess it works for somerhalder as it offsets his neutral canthal tilt.
De poot would look less reptilian/school shooter if he had neutral eyebrow tilt to offset his extreme hunter eyes.
positive is better but neutral isnt really bad but im not sure if its good. it doesnt give any expression

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, stressftw and fruitgunpop
Especially this part

And this one

View attachment 1854720View attachment 1854726View attachment 1854735
The neutral tilt of their eyebrows offsets the aggressive look of their positively tilted and vertically narrow eyes.
Here's another good example of neutral eyebrow tilt + hunter eyes.
He looks more inviting, high trust and pretty cos the neutral eyebrows offsets the aggressive eyes. But can still look aggressive due to hunter eyes.
C5e62627f0b97a392f2ca3ac7bf7fbb2
Images   2022 08 19T002459407

Ideally one should have a soft feature to balance out the aggressive feature.

• +1
Especially this part

And this one

View attachment 1854720View attachment 1854726View attachment 1854735
I think it all comes down to facial harmony, Opry and Chico inner to outer is 1:1 and it harmonize very well with their faces.

Chico for example, has high set brows and not agressive face at all he would probably not look good with very positive tilted eyebrows

I used them as example because they are used as the epitome of godlike brows (which i agree). I shouldve picked more neutral examples than those striking ones.

Also, it doesnt mean their brows will fit in every face, it all comes down to a spectrum as i mentioned, and harmony. Chico eyebrows are totally different from them and are probably ideal for his face.

Yeah I’ve been planning to do this, pretty sure @Lars did this as well. People on this site have mentioned it before but it was always controversial since muh why do you want to make your eyebrows thinner. But perceived shape >> actual thickness.

Cons are people with thin eyebrows can’t do this, and also since there is so much brow to take off you have to shave them instead of pluck them, which means they grow back pretty quickly

• +1
The inner part being too low set is low trust and increases the NCT look though doesn't it?. Increasing the angle too much is also somewhat of a failo, the "ideals" you have posted have far too much of a positive brow angle.
Inner part being to low set is indeed low trust, but it doesnt increase NCT look, specially if you have long medial canthus. Negative hooding increases NCT look.

Yes, increasing angle too much can be a failo, thats why i came to the conclusion that anything above 1.5 (Dee pot example) starts to become too exagerated

Its not about the brows itself also, there are other things into play

Ballou have very stretched outer brow skin (browridge bone position), its not only about the eyebrow hairs but there is a skin and bone relation too.

The main goal is to avoid negative tilt and to reshape your eyebrows wisely to be positive or neutral.

Last edited:
I think it all comes down to facial harmony, Opry and Chico inner to outer is 1:1 and it harmonize very well with their faces.

Chico for example, has high set brows and not agressive face at all he would probably not look good with very positive tilted eyebrows

I used them as example because they are used as the epitome of godlike brows (which i agree). I shouldve picked more neutral examples than those striking ones.

Also, it doesnt mean their brows will fit in every face, it all comes down to a spectrum as i mentioned, and harmony. Chico eyebrows are totally different from them and are probably ideal for his face.
In some pics his eyebrows looks positively tilted. I think it also suits him nice tbh. Slightly lower and positive tilt would make him look more dom but won't break his harmony.
Images   2022 09 03T195125612

His eyes alone makes him look aggressive when he's not acting all cutesy. Positive eyebrows wouldn't break his harmony.
His neutral eyebrows offsets the aggressiveness of his eyes. One of the reasons why he's the PSL God that is most easy on the eye.
1920128 56A474B6 E20D 4147 ACD0 119E2E523C09

Opry and Chico inner to outer is 1:1
Not really. Their inner brows are thicker than the outer tbh
Images   2022 09 02T212617570
299812083 5457801944285428 4565566397826818008 n

Inner part being to low set is indeed low trust, but it doesnt increase NCT look, specially if you have long medial canthus. Negative hooding increases NCT look.

Yes, increasing angle too much can be a failo, thats why i came to the conclusion that anything above 1.5 (Dee pot example) starts to become too exagerated

Its not about the brows itself also, there are other things into play

Ballou have very stretched outer brow skin (browridge bone position), its not only about the eyebrow hairs but there is a skin and bone relation too.

The main goal is to avoid negative tilt and to reshape your eyebrows wisely to be positive or neutral.
then why is your own eyebrow so angled and low trust? you look like a serial killer

In some pics his eyebrows looks positively tilted. I think it also suits him nice tbh. Slightly lower and positive tilt would make him look more dom but won't break his harmony.
View attachment 1854781
His eyes alone makes him look aggressive when he's not acting all cutesy. Positive eyebrows wouldn't break his harmony.
His neutral eyebrows offsets the aggressiveness of his eyes. One of the reasons why he's the PSL God that is most easy on the eye.
View attachment 1854790

Not really. Their inner brows are thicker than the outer tbh
View attachment 1854798View attachment 1854799
I think Chico and Opry brows changes alot because in some photos their brows are probably trimmed while in others is not

Also, chico brows are kinda strange because they are way too separated (but they look very good)

but in the photos you sent that the inner is thicker than the outer if i change to neutral or positive it looks better

Opry eyebrows are kinda shit and messy in some photos, specially this one you sent

Attachments

• 1662412045635.png
    1662412045635.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Giro and fruitgunpop
then why is your own eyebrow so angled and low trust? you look like a serial killer
Well, thats the cards ive dealt to play with.. I have very low set eyebrows, i look low trust despite the angle of it. Increasing the angle made it more lowtrust i agree but it does also looks more aesthetic, so, that was a good trade-off.

And i like the low trust look, so, for me it was a win win reshaping my brows.

I think Chico and Opry brows changes alot because in some photos their brows are probably trimmed while in others is not

Also, chico brows are kinda strange because they are way too separated (but they look very good)

but in the photos you sent that the inner is thicker than the outer if i change to neutral or positive it looks better

Opry eyebrows are kinda shit and messy in some photos, specially this one you sent

View attachment 1854815

View attachment 1854808
Yeah Opry's brows sometimes looks shit and messy.
Idk I've been considering trimming my outer brows to make my inner brows look thicker than the outer.
Also considering procedures to make my eyebrows neutrally tilted as this type of brows looks more aesthetic to me.

Can u send these photos again without the red doodles and shit (lines)

Yeah Opry's brows sometimes looks shit and messy.
Idk I've been considering trimming my outer brows to make my inner brows look thicker than the outer.
Also considering procedures to make my eyebrows neutrally tilted as this type of brows looks more aesthetic to me.

Can u send these photos again without the red doodles and shit (lines)
The problem is that is very hard to morph eyebrows because the tool that i use blurries everything so it will look unnatural as fuck

Also, without the lines i kinda lose the reference of how i should trim, is kinda messed up

Also, in those straight good photos os Opry, his brows are almost 1:1 ratios, it only lacks a little bit of trimming to looks good

Attachments

• 1662413007105.png
    1662413007105.png
    242.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1662412980068.png
    1662412980068.png
    326.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
The problem is that is very hard to morph eyebrows because the tool that i use blurries everything so it will look unnatural as fuck

Also, without the lines i kinda lose the reference of how i should trim, is kinda messed up

Also, in those straight good photos os Opry, his brows are almost 1:1 ratios, it only lacks a little bit of trimming to looks good

View attachment 1854824
View attachment 1854821
What do u think is more aesthetic?
1:1 brows or the one you're describing here. Wherein the inner part is vertically narrow than the outer part
Basically somerhalder's.
3062262 1662400477958 1

I really dislike and can't see the appeal of his brows tbh. I guess it's just personal preference.

View attachment 1854815

View attachment 1854808
Not sure about Chico but surprisingly, it did improved Opry's eyebrows.
Thank God I haven't trimmed my eyebrows yet.
Jesus Christ

• +1
What do u think is more aesthetic?
1:1 brows or the one you're describing here. Wherein the inner part is vertically narrow than the outer part

Basically somerhalder's.
View attachment 1854827
I really dislike and can't see the appeal of his brows tbh. I guess it's just personal preference.
I used Ballou, Somehalder and Deepot as example because i think they have god tier brows, so, im inclined to think that positively tilt is ideal. But as long as its not negative and inner to outer ratio is atleast 1:1 is decent.

U will have to test on yourself if u wanna trim yours to see the limits, be conservative always. And you can always slowly trimm it. The worst case scenario u will have to wait few days/weeks til is grow out again

• +1
I used Ballou, Somehalder and Deepot as example because i think they have god tier brows, so, im inclined to think that positively tilt is ideal. But as long as its not negative and inner to outer ratio is atleast 1:1 is decent.

U will have to test on yourself if u wanna trim yours to see the limits, be conservative always. And you can always slowly trimm it. The worst case scenario u will have to wait few days/weeks til is grow out again
I'll prolly mess around with morphs first.
The changes u did to Opry did improved the way his eyebrows looks to me.
This thread gave me a new perspective tbh.
I've been elevating some specific features of PSL gods. When they actually don't look good bacause of it. Instead, they look good IN SPITE OF IT.
And improving those features makes them look better fr.
I should TRIM not pluck right?
Cos it won't grow back if I pluck?

I'll prolly mess around with morphs first.
The changes u did to Opry did improved the way his eyebrows looks to me.
This thread gave me a new perspective tbh.
I've been elevating some specific features of PSL gods. When they actually don't look good bacause of it. Instead, they look good IN SPITE OF IT.
And improving those features makes them look better fr.
I should TRIM not pluck right?
Cos it won't grow back if I pluck?
Dont pluck it. Trim with scissors always

I think Ian somehalder has top tier eye area, and his eyebrows play a important role in it.

• +1
I've also noticed some women pluck or put concealer under the part of their outer ends. Typically the bottom portion closer to the eye to make the eyebrow look positively tilted. I'm not a fan of the look on women but I think it could be a legit strategy for dudes

• +1
Nice

• +1
Debunked, buddy boyo!
3084954_download.jpeg

Jaw is law, buddy boyo!

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
great thread. it's accurate and I've never noticed this. the sad part, If your outer part is weak, then you need transplant. no other cure I guess.

• +1
great thread. it's accurate and I've never noticed this. the sad part, If your outer part is weak, then you need transplant. no other cure I guess.
Liquid minoxidil works pretty well, at least for me. I'd give it a try if eyebrows lacks density. Castor oil is utter cope.

Liquid minoxidil works pretty well, at least for me. I'd give it a try if eyebrows lacks density. Castor oil is utter cope.
both works but really really mildly. If your outer area weak, good luck

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
both works but really really mildly. If your outer area weak, good luck
Yeah, growth in the inner part is slower than the outer and the middle part, but in 2 months i gained both density and lentgh in the entire eyebrows, friends even commented it. I think that in a year everyone can get good eyebrows with minoxidil, unless your body reacts bad with it.

Yeah, growth in the inner part is slower than the outer and the middle part, but in 2 months i gained both density and lentgh in the entire eyebrows, friends even commented it. I think that in a year everyone can get good eyebrows with minoxidil, unless your body reacts bad with it.
how do you handle the dry skin though? it made me look older a lot

how do you handle the dry skin though? it made me look older a lot
It doesn't makes my skin dry, only in the eyebrows area but it's really mild, the only part where my skin is visibly dry is on the glabella region, but after i put a bit of moisturizer on it it becomes much less dry until i'll put minoxidil again.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish