I start college in 4 days,best quick softmaxxes

A

Argentinazi

Iron
tips for debloat skin grooming etc i want to look my best

Take a shower and most importantly , have confidence!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, aerooooo, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
talk to anybody u meet about psl and you will make a shit ton of friends

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Does that shit water fast work?
Yes bro, this comes from a personal testimony. During the summer, I fasted for 5 days (122 hours) only consuming water and pink himalayan salt for electrolytes. Water fasting for 3+ days basically forces your body to use bf% for energy making you leaner. You also lose a lot of water weight.

But you could lose all your progress very easily if you eat poorly and in mass amounts after breaking the fast so be cautious if you attempt.

I also did 15+ minutes of jump rope cardio, so I recommend you start running for 30+ minutes a day if you're serious. You might feel weak during the fast too.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
Yes bro, this comes from a personal testimony. During the summer, I fasted for 5 days (122 hours) only consuming water and pink himalayan salt for electrolytes. Water fasting for 3+ days basically forces your body to use bf% for energy making you leaner. You also lose a lot of water weight.

But you could lose all your progress very easily if you eat poorly and in mass amounts after breaking the fast so be cautious if you attempt.

I also did 15+ minutes of jump rope cardio, so I recommend you start running for 30+ minutes a day if you're serious. You might feel weak during the fast too.
Ok but tonight i visit my family so i have to eat,should i do water fast al the day anyways and continue tomorrow or just start tomorrow?

Ok but tonight i visit my family so i have to eat,should i do water fast al the day anyways and continue tomorrow or just start tomorrow?
That depends on you not gonna lie. When I did mine, I avoided family dinners with cheap excuses to not break fast. A 3-day water fast isn't bad either.