I start my second cycle today.

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
-500mg test enanthate
-250mg equipoise
-200mg deca durabolin
This for 24 weeks.

First 8 weeks will be a cutting phase, i will use obly the test amd equipoise coupled with winstrol pre workout, the last 16 weeks will be bulking with test eq and deca

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, socialcel, flippasav and 2 others
More toxins lol u gonna fail on health i bet

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854 and Gerardwayfan
@WishIwasChico @flippasav @PROMETHEUS @Typhon @SoundnVision

that'll be your third failed cut in like a year, you better have more than a hint of an ab under a bright light bulb this time.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
3984295 3984083 IMG 1198

Reminder that this is you

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, flippasav, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
that'll be your third failed cut in like a year, you better have more than a hint of an ab under a bright light bulb this time.
Wtf tou talking about, i am cutting since like 1 month and already lost nice amount of body fat, i am continuing my cut i did not fail anything

Wtf tou talking about, i am cutting since like 1 month and already lost nice amount of body fat, i am continuing my cut i did not fail anything
you've said this several times already and never stick to it.

but I hope you make it this time.

• +1
I'm talking about health, that steroids etc will ruin it, and you're sending me pictures of my bad lighting and showing your lack of confidence in yourself
You look like shit i it is clear that i dont care about health, or else i wouldnt be doing roids, i eat raw primal since birth and you think you are some health guru just bcs you saw some aajonous videos

You look like shit i it is clear that i dont care about health, or else i wouldnt be doing roids, i eat raw primal since birth and you think you are some health guru just bcs you saw some aajonous videos
Steroids destroy u and primal diet only can make less damage but still same

don't settle for some doughy abs, cut until you're actually 10-12%.

you don't want to start a bulk at 14%, you'll have to cut it short when you get too fat when you do that.

• +1
-500mg test enanthate
-250mg equipoise
-200mg deca durabolin
This for 24 weeks.

First 8 weeks will be a cutting phase, i will use obly the test amd equipoise coupled with winstrol pre workout, the last 16 weeks will be bulking with test eq and deca
Pls don't knockout another bus driver after taking all of that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and PROMETHEUS
don't settle for some doughy abs, cut until you're actually 10-12%.

you don't want to start a bulk at 14%, you'll have to cut it short when you get too fat when you do that.
Legit advice, i had alot of estrogenic side effects from dianabol so that made my cut more dificult but now with winstrol and eq i will have more focus on lowering e2 to look dry and shred the fat

I mean good luck brah

• Love it
Legit advice, i had alot of estrogenic side effects from dianabol so that made my cut more dificult but now with winstrol and eq i will have more focus on lowering e2 to look dry and shred the fat
testosterone is partially converted to estrogen in the subcutaneous fat, the more you have the higher your estrogen sides, you've never really been 'lean' hence why you have these issues, you keep giving up prematurely and going on another bulk, which you then have to cut short due to getting too fat.

short bulks are shit, you want to be in a position to be able to bulk for several months straight.

• +1
Pics

Also add low dose hgh

Brutal I never get tagged in these threads anymore.

No point in cutting first if you’re gonna just bulk right after. Bulk first then cut. This is common sense.

• +1