I started a GoFundMe

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
To help with rhinoplasty. Anyone on here have any success with it? Not posting link

should use the excess money to fund Hamas. LEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
lol a tranny will have more luck getting money to remove their penis

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload, mojopin, RichardSpencel and 4 others
I hated using because of all the negative feedback I got. its a shit site full of normalniggers.
lol a tranny will have more luck getting money to remove their penis

can I start a go fund me to remove trannies from the US?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
You fund them, I don't support terrorists.

then why are you letting your tax dollars go to Pissrael? they're the biggest terrorists out there.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
You need crying female pictures and will fund anything

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Never_Began and CupOfCoffee
Only works if you’re female bro. Fucking cucks will do anything for them.

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme, mojopin, RichardSpencel and 2 others
I hate people who are so stuck up to make a gofundme page only for their personal prefences. Thats you and the sluts who go to that page for this shit. Listen boyo if you want a rhino work for it why would anyone give a fuck about ur subhuman nose. That place should only be for charity purposes. I also hate these sluts who sai i need 10k because i want to study. FUCK YOU BITCH PAY IT URSELF YOU LAZY WHORE. I worked all my life for my degree and plasticsurgery. Call me stupid because of this. But ive been raised with an another mentality. I really cant stand such people. Work can be done by everyone and besides if you cant work there is a such thing as a governement

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload
I hate people who are so stuck up to make a gofundme page only for their personal prefences. Thats you and the sluts who go to that page for this shit. Listen boyo if you want a rhino work for it why would anyone give a fuck about ur subhuman nose. That place should only be for charity purposes. I also hate these sluts who sai i need 10k because i want to study. FUCK YOU BITCH PAY IT URSELF YOU LAZY WHORE. I worked all my life for my degree and plasticsurgery. Call me stupid because of this. But ive been raised with an another mentality. I really cant stand such people. Work can be done by everyone and besides if you cant work there is a such thing as a governement
Bro. I am working a lot. Saving and investing. Why make sudden judgements like that? The Gofundme is a joke, it would be a miracle if I get even one donation lol

Are u female?

• +1
Only works if you’re female bro. Fucking cucks will do anything for them.
Frl he should just scam captain save a hoe betas with a fake story.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
women regularly use it to fund holidays cars and shit while saying its for life saving surgery or smth

id rather save up for my own rhinoplasty than help someone else with theirs sorry

• +1
id rather save up for my own rhinoplasty than help someone else with theirs sorry
Yeah but some people do donate sometimes. If I get $10 that'll be good lol. I don't need it anyways just giving it a try.

Yeah but some people do donate sometimes. If I get $10 that'll be good lol. I don't need it anyways just giving it a try.
just start catfishing cucks as a fake female

English. Mother. Fucker.
Also likely a foid LARP. Liberal capitalism must be abolished