I started university and this is what I’ve observed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SubSigma, Deleted member 22627 and 1 other person
I did shit in both.
Make sure to bring your grades up. While I believe you should definitely socialize and network as this brings you opportunities and chances that you might not have had, academics are still very important, unless you have connections that can immediately land you a job.

Once you graduate you will go into the workforce because how else are you supposed to support yourself and live. You need a place to live, food, and water. This is just just the most basic things that you need to be able to live. This isn't including the vast amount of amenities and resources to live comfortably.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I’ve gone out drinking 5 days in a row with the same set of 85 people and these are the things I noticed.

1) Having good conversational skills matter a lot, not only in relation to dating but becoming popular as well. There were a decent amount of good looking guys who were introverted and didn’t put themselves forward, which meant they were pushed down in the pegging order. Women however approached all of them at some point and tried getting to know them 1on1 at some point through the week.

2) Assortative mating and looksmatched approaching is very apparent. What I mean by this is that all people at the end of the week ended up in social groups they were meant to. This includes looks, popularity and NT’ness. The first couple of days people were just pre-drinking and talking to whoever they were closest to, but as people gradually learned more about each other they also started hanging out together and the social hierarchy in the class was formed. The most NT people were hanging out together, the nerdy girls were hanging out together, the decent looking but lower NT guys were hanging out together, and the ugly + low NT guys weren’t getting invited to anything.

3) What I also observed was the popular men all had 3/4 of these traits: Good body, height, good face, and being NT (good communication skills, risk taking, being on the front foot, you could say the life of the party essentially).

4) The women engage in assortative mating just as much as the men. Stacy can pick the best looking guys and they’re all simping for her. MTN’s are competing for MTB’s. And LTN’s are competing for LTB’s.
I saw one LTN try to approach the best looking girl in my class and he got brutally eviscerated.

5) You can fake NT but if you aren’t truly NT you will at some point get found out. First day I sat next to two coke sniffing party boys from one of the richest parts in my country. I did good in the beginning but I slowly realised I couldn’t relate to shit these guys were talking about and I bounced away from them. At the end of the week these were the guys chilling with the best looking women.
So brutal, it will be over for me when I start college.

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksThinker, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
I chose software engineering so I can rot in peace
My autism will ruin me. I amn't even an anxious person at all and don't find talking to people hard, but I can't imagine going out with my entire year who I don't know a single one and being expected to find friends.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, slavicpsycho and Nick.Harte
No way bro, I don't belive you are that subhuman. Even I got added by all the girls in my uni class.
I was not added by any of them, man. The girls don't give a fuck about me.
It's always the other guys.
I no longer give a fuck because i'm still stuck in the past. I'll looksmax and see what happens.

• So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho
My autism will ruin me. I amn't even an anxious person at all and don't find talking to people hard, but I can't imagine going out with my entire year who I don't know a single one and being expected to find friends.
I start on Monday bro, I don't even know a soul. Just the thought of it makes my ass shiver qnd my anus loosen up. I did pretty good in highschool tho even tho I was much uglier qnd went to parties qnd shit. But the thought of starting all over again terrifies me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 22099
jfl. very few foids in this class.
Exactly for some reason my main strategy is going for exchange students. Can I send you my face so we can compare if we are in the same league? Just want to know what to expect.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Exactly for some reason my main strategy is going for exchange students. Can I send you my face so we can compare if we are in the same league? Just want to know what to expect.
sure buddy.

I was not added by any of them, man. The girls don't give a fuck about me.
It's always the other guys.
I no longer give a fuck because i'm still stuck in the past. I'll looksmax and see what happens.
Sometimes you just don't click with people. I ended in class that had many soy redditor type fags and I mentally qnd physically did not wanna relate to them or be verse to them so I dropped out.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, incel194012940, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
There was one guy who I felt so bad for. He was like 5’8, recessed chin, blind in his right eye etc. he was a social reject and even on the first day no one added him to anything. There was one event where all people had to do a challenge and right before his turn (he was the last one there) the mentors ended the game. All people up and did it but he was the last guy and they just stopped the game.
Trash humans, I would have said something and to put the cherry on top also increase my NT status by kind maxxing

• Woah
I’ve gone out drinking 5 days in a row with the same set of 85 people and these are the things I noticed.

1) Having good conversational skills matter a lot, not only in relation to dating but becoming popular as well. There were a decent amount of good looking guys who were introverted and didn’t put themselves forward, which meant they were pushed down in the pegging order. Women however approached all of them at some point and tried getting to know them 1on1 at some point through the week.

2) Assortative mating and looksmatched approaching is very apparent. What I mean by this is that all people at the end of the week ended up in social groups they were meant to. This includes looks, popularity and NT’ness. The first couple of days people were just pre-drinking and talking to whoever they were closest to, but as people gradually learned more about each other they also started hanging out together and the social hierarchy in the class was formed. The most NT people were hanging out together, the nerdy girls were hanging out together, the decent looking but lower NT guys were hanging out together, and the ugly + low NT guys weren’t getting invited to anything.

3) What I also observed was the popular men all had 3/4 of these traits: Good body, height, good face, and being NT (good communication skills, risk taking, being on the front foot, you could say the life of the party essentially).

4) The women engage in assortative mating just as much as the men. Stacy can pick the best looking guys and they’re all simping for her. MTN’s are competing for MTB’s. And LTN’s are competing for LTB’s.
I saw one LTN try to approach the best looking girl in my class and he got brutally eviscerated.

5) You can fake NT but if you aren’t truly NT you will at some point get found out. First day I sat next to two coke sniffing party boys from one of the richest parts in my country. I did good in the beginning but I slowly realised I couldn’t relate to shit these guys were talking about and I bounced away from them. At the end of the week these were the guys chilling with the best looking women.
Beckies/Ltbs approach top tier men. They just do it under the table. They also engage in a dual mating strategy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27213

I remember girls sneaking in and out of the dorms for this reason specifically.

I’m going to a new college next week

Anxiety hits hard rn ngl

I will probably be the autistic left out loner guy :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksThinker, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
I’m going to a new college next week

Anxiety hits hard rn ngl

I will probably be the autistic left out loner guy :feelswhy:
If nobody knows each other just ask them out for things when you guys are going out. Don’t be afraid of talking with strangers. Approach men like you’d cold approach women

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AryanNEET
how does this happen? are there already parties within the first week
There is Party literally every day within the first week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AspiringMogger and Deleted member 29581
If ur not in a frat or not a giga chad ur not gonna get the best looking women, period.
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and AspiringMogger
Before even starting university you should join the insta pages for upcoming students and get in touch with some (girls and guys both), so when you actually start you can link up with them easily. And there's a lot of parties/events for new students in first week on campus and even at clubs.

You need to be decent looking to even consider doing this in the first place.

Caging at the idea of my extremely skinny, bad haircut, oily skinned, looksminned 18 year old self hopping on social media and adding random guys / girls trying to arrange meet ups with them.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksThinker, Mewton and 1 other person
brutal NT pill

ill never be popular even if i was chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, incel194012940, Giorgio and 2 others
If ur not in a frat or not a giga chad ur not gonna get the best looking women, period.
Good thread
I live in Europe so there aren’t really any frats here, since university culture is different. Results are still the same though. NT and handsome takes all

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, tombradylover and Akhi
You need to be decent looking to even consider doing this in the first place.

Caging at the idea of my extremely skinny, bad haircut, oily skinned, looksminned 18 year old self hopping on social media and adding random guys / girls trying to arrange meet ups with them.
Yea I dunno what bluds waffling about. Even if you were good looking this shit would be weird. You don’t even know if you like the people you’re asking to hang out with

I live in Europe so there aren’t really any frats here, since university culture is different. Results are still the same though. NT and handsome takes all
NT htn will do better than a aspie chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksThinker, Mewton and 2 others
Good thread but can’t relate since I was in an omegacucked relationship during uni

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Akhi and AspiringMogger
Good thread but can’t relate since I was in an omegacucked relationship during uni
Most of the girls who are in a relationship are semi-cheating on their boyfriends

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksThinker, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksThinker and AspiringMogger

Ur suprised that coke dealer is chilling with the hotties ?

That what exactly my experience from uni too. I ended up in a great social / study group thankfully.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho and AspiringMogger
That what exactly my experience from uni too. I ended up in a great social / study group thankfully.
Yea it’s only people who really don’t want to put themselves forward that gets fuck all

Yup I completely agree. It’s unfortunate though my class is skewed 70/30 men to women so the competition is even more steep than what I would’ve liked. A couple of the very popular kids like me and I like talking to them too though. The rich kids are weirdos imo tho
They’re not weird they’re just snobs and u can’t relate

Yup. In the beginning you just gotta ask. Thursday I didn’t have anyone to pre drink with so I went up to top 2 most NT guys in my class and asked him what his plans were and if I could join. Everybody wants to get to know people especially extroverts.
They want to get to know other gl extroverts. Gl guys bring women and connections

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
5) You can fake NT but if you aren’t truly NT you will at some point get found out.
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Indeed son. I used to be a god at talking to strangers and cutting through the initial awkwardness to make acquaintances no problem, but when it came time to hang out with these people outside of class or whatever I just went ghost. AvPD combined with never being able to truly relate or socially keep up with genuine neurotypicals killed me.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 33826 and 5 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and slavicpsycho
He is for reading into social dynamics this much and making this thread
Yeh op has @autistic_tendencies scanning the room and analysing convos to find patterns. A normie would just tell u they had a blast and got their dick sucked orientation week

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Akhi
The fact that this isn’t complete common sense here shows how disconnected from reality this forum is

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
part of the reason I like cold approach is that you can bypass all this pecking order shit. It seems exhsusting. I would rather just approach and try to smash, then endlessly posture around other dudes

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000, Allornothing and AspiringMogger
Fuck It’s over for us non nt high inhib truecels

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, slavicpsycho and AspiringMogger
FUCKING NT PILL
33B1436F 0D2C 403F 8678 A2EFA6E8F51F

:feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksThinker, Mewton and 2 others
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Indeed son. I used to be a god at talking to strangers and cutting through the initial awkwardness to make acquaintances no problem, but when it came time to hang out with these people outside of class or whatever I just went ghost. AvPD combined with never being able to truly relate or socially keep up with genuine neurotypicals killed me.
Yea, I’m incredibly bad at maintaining long relationships with people. Most of my friends I’ve had them for a very long time.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Slayer
very informative thread bro. I fucking hate the first week of starting in a new school/uni, so it's good to hear you are doing good. Als
Fucking Hellerup ejer det univseritet. Det er en legeplads for dem.
Invitér mig lige til fester/pregame btw. Får snart fillers, så jeg skal nok give dig status via mogging

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, slavicpsycho and AspiringMogger
Thats why i failed this year on purpose so that i can "restart game" in one month by repeating year with new people, got my phenibut now though :Comfy:
Lucky if it works for u, phenibut hasn’t made much of a diff for me

• +1
Make sure to bring your grades up. While I believe you should definitely socialize and network as this brings you opportunities and chances that you might not have had, academics are still very important, unless you have connections that can immediately land you a job.

Once you graduate you will go into the workforce because how else are you supposed to support yourself and live. You need a place to live, food, and water. This is just just the most basic things that you need to be able to live. This isn't including the vast amount of amenities and resources to live comfortably.
@vanillaicecream reminder you intellectual reject

@AspiringMogger why couldnt you relate to the rich prettyboys