I started university and this is what I’ve observed

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
I’ve gone out drinking 5 days in a row with the same set of 85 people and these are the things I noticed.

1) Having good conversational skills matter a lot, not only in relation to dating but becoming popular as well. There were a decent amount of good looking guys who were introverted and didn’t put themselves forward, which meant they were pushed down in the pegging order. Women however approached all of them at some point and tried getting to know them 1on1 at some point through the week.

2) Assortative mating and looksmatched approaching is very apparent. What I mean by this is that all people at the end of the week ended up in social groups they were meant to. This includes looks, popularity and NT’ness. The first couple of days people were just pre-drinking and talking to whoever they were closest to, but as people gradually learned more about each other they also started hanging out together and the social hierarchy in the class was formed. The most NT people were hanging out together, the nerdy girls were hanging out together, the decent looking but lower NT guys were hanging out together, and the ugly + low NT guys weren’t getting invited to anything.

3) What I also observed was the popular men all had 3/4 of these traits: Good body, height, good face, and being NT (good communication skills, risk taking, being on the front foot, you could say the life of the party essentially).

4) The women engage in assortative mating just as much as the men. Stacy can pick the best looking guys and they’re all simping for her. MTN’s are competing for MTB’s. And LTN’s are competing for LTB’s.
I saw one LTN try to approach the best looking girl in my class and he got brutally eviscerated.

5) You can fake NT but if you aren’t truly NT you will at some point get found out. First day I sat next to two coke sniffing party boys from one of the richest parts in my country. I did good in the beginning but I slowly realised I couldn’t relate to shit these guys were talking about and I bounced away from them. At the end of the week these were the guys chilling with the best looking women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: trueceI, Detective, try2beme and 56 others
@Danish_Retard @VeryIndoEuropean @Pikabro @Sprinkles @ike57 @ROTTING @MoggerGaston @Grel Hellscream

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No one added me on insta when i was in uni.Over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, Mewton, vermillioncorefan and 22 others
I did good in the beginning but I slowly realised I couldn’t relate to shit these guys were talking about and I bounced away from them.

fucking brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 20370, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 13 others
I’ve gone out drinking 5 days in a row with the same set of 85 people and these are the things I noticed.

1) Having good conversational skills matter a lot, not only in relation to dating but becoming popular as well. There were a decent amount of good looking guys who were introverted and didn’t put themselves forward, which meant they were pushed down in the pegging order. Women however approached all of them at some point and tried getting to know them 1on1 at some point through the week.

2) Assortative mating and looksmatched approaching is very apparent. What I mean by this is that all people at the end of the week ended up in social groups they were meant to. This includes looks, popularity and NT’ness. The first couple of days people were just pre-drinking and talking to whoever they were closest to, but as people gradually learned more about each other they also started hanging out together and the social hierarchy in the class was formed. The most NT people were hanging out together, the nerdy girls were hanging out together, the decent looking but lower NT guys were hanging out together, and the ugly + low NT guys weren’t getting invited to anything.

3) What I also observed was the popular men all had 3/4 of these traits: Good body, height, good face, and being NT (good communication skills, risk taking, being on the front foot, you could say the life of the party essentially).

4) The women engage in assortative mating just as much as the men. Stacy can pick the best looking guys and they’re all simping for her. MTN’s are competing for MTB’s. And LTN’s are competing for LTB’s.
I saw one LTN try to approach the best looking girl in my class and he got brutally eviscerated.

5) You can fake NT but if you aren’t truly NT you will at some point get found out. First day I sat next to two coke sniffing party boys from one of the richest parts in my country. I did good in the beginning but I slowly realised I couldn’t relate to shit these guys were talking about and I bounced away from them. At the end of the week these were the guys chilling with the best looking women.
Who do you think I'd hang with and mate with?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Are you autistic or what.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Shut the fuck up bitch 🙈🙈

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, efidescontinuado and mazzi
No one added me on insta when i was in uni.Over
There was one guy who I felt so bad for. He was like 5’8, recessed chin, blind in his right eye etc. he was a social reject and even on the first day no one added him to anything. There was one event where all people had to do a challenge and right before his turn (he was the last one there) the mentors ended the game. All people up and did it but he was the last guy and they just stopped the game.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ASM5, Mewton, Sny and 28 others
You've got to lock down a friend group within the first week, otherwise its basically over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, falcon1, LooksThinker and 26 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, OGJBSLAYER, temporomandibular32 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, LooksThinker, incel194012940 and 10 others
This shit hits home hard ngl.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, poopoohead and 18 others
You've got to lock down a friend group within the first week, otherwise it’s basically over.
I got all the popular kids on Facebook now and I can text them. I wasn’t left out for anything so I’m not doing too bad. I would say I’m above average in the popularity rankings, but a bit from the inner circles

ive also made the same observation and you need to be at least mtn to have a good time at uni.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, LooksThinker, Mewton and 8 others
Are you non NT? how non NT are you?
NT enough to the point the MTB’s wanted to talk to me. Not good looking enough to attract the best looking girl in the class though.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, LooksThinker, rand anon and 2 others
You've got to lock down a friend group within the first week, otherwise its basically over.
how does this happen? are there already parties within the first week

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Will nevER began for

Ohh god please i will go to collage in next month 13 and gonna jump from top of the building

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
ive also made the same observation and you need to be at least mtn to have a good time at uni.
Yup I completely agree. It’s unfortunate though my class is skewed 70/30 men to women so the competition is even more steep than what I would’ve liked. A couple of the very popular kids like me and I like talking to them too though. The rich kids are weirdos imo tho

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, gribsufer1, rand anon and 5 others
Yup I completely agree. It’s unfortunate though my class is skewed 70/30 men to women so the competition is even more steep than what I would’ve liked. A couple of the very popular kids like me and I like talking to them too though. The rich kids are weirdos imo tho
Rich kids love flared pants, mullets and ket

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, ShowerMaxxing and Nick.Harte
Holy water

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Jamaldickjavontus
Yup. In the beginning you just gotta ask. Thursday I didn’t have anyone to pre drink with so I went up to top 2 most NT guys in my class and asked him what his plans were and if I could join. Everybody wants to get to know people especially extroverts.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 29581
The most NT people were hanging out together, the nerdy girls were hanging out together, the decent looking but lower NT guys were hanging out together, and the ugly + low NT guys weren’t getting invited to anything.
What about average NT guys/normies/oofy-doofys/soys

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 14693
Before even starting university you should join the insta pages for upcoming students and get in touch with some (girls and guys both), so when you actually start you can link up with them easily. And there's a lot of parties/events for new students in first week on campus and even at clubs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, AlexanderTheGreat11, Mewton and 5 others
Some of the popular guys have approached me but they ended up dropping me in the end.
Also, when they talk about girls and shit, nobody asked me about my relationship status.
I would advise you to keep in touch with the popular guys because they have connections and you'll end up expanding your social circle by staying with them, and who knows how many new girls you might meet.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, rand anon and AspiringMogger
I am going to uni in september and this was a brutal read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, falcon1, LooksThinker and 9 others
I am going to uni in september and this was a brutal read.
All my friends were below average NT. anyone NT were acquaintances at most.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Thats why i failed this year on purpose so that i can "restart game" in one month by repeating year with new people, got my phenibut now though :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Mewton, efidescontinuado and 9 others
During my first couple of weeks I didn’t really attend anything I just went home early lmao.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, LooksThinker, OGJBSLAYER and 8 others
Before even starting university you should join the insta pages for upcoming students and get in touch with some (girls and guys both), so when you actually start you can link up with them easily. And there's a lot of parties/events for new students in first week on campus and even at clubs.
Where were you last year tho :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro

Yeah I agree with this, especially the good conversational skills. If you can keep the conversation going and be charismatic people will naturally be drawn to you. If you are not NT or have social anxiety you having to be constantly thinking of this so you don't mess up with conversing with people.

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, autistic_tendencies, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Anyway I got this sorted. What Imma do is whenever I pray at those small prayer rooms in college I’ll pester the students there and get their contacts

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, ShowerMaxxing, zura and 2 others
What about average NT guys/normies/oofy-doofys/soys
I've noticed that tall NT "normies/oofy-doofys/soys" have no issues getting good looking girlfriends.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, slavicpsycho and Xangsane
I got all the popular kids on Facebook now and I can text them. I wasn’t left out for anything so I’m not doing too bad. I would say I’m above average in the popularity rankings, but a bit from the inner circles
Using Facebook in 2023? Are you in a third world country or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, LooksThinker, IhateDentists and 3 others
Where were you last year tho :feelswah:
Jfl you got another chance though, and if you've got a lot of exchange students at your university you should just go to their events and meet them. The exchange girls are legit the easiest to slay because they're new to the country and don't have friends or know the place, so they're very eager to hang out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826
I wasted last year completely. There’s still opportunities out there.
Yeah I wasted last year too as a freshman. I was too focused on my academics and did not socialize as frequently as I should have.

Good post OP
I would also make a post about my uni experience so far but I live on a shithole jfl( tho it`s one of the best Unis and one of the most expensive ones on my country)
But it`s brutal so I think I will still make the post
So many Blackpills (Dickpills and racepill specially)

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and AspiringMogger
I've noticed that tall NT "normies/oofy-doofys/soys" have no issues getting good looking girlfriends.
Tall automatically makes you good looking unless a complete abomination.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Yeah I wasted last year too as a freshman. I was too focused on my academics and did not socialize as frequently as I should have.
I did shit in both.

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2