I started university and this is what I’ve observed

If ur not in a frat or not a giga chad ur not gonna get the best looking women, period.
Good thread
i got the best looking girl as a 5'9 mtn social oucast but i fumbled to the extreme after fucking her. its so over

• So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho and tombradylover
i got the best looking girl as a 5'9 mtn social oucast but i fumbled to the extreme after fucking her. its so over
She would’ve cheated on you with a Chad anyway bro don’t get your hopes up

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, slavicpsycho and Deleted member 27213
how did you pull that off

i want to look like him
i want to not look like me
being able to look good in reinassance paintings is all what matters, imagine how scary and ugly would the roiding "slayers" worshipped here look in them

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and autistic_tendencies
being able to look good in reinassance paintings is all what matters, imagine how scary and ugly would the roiding "slayers" worshipped here look in them
i hate malegazzed men and i want to ship them off to an island in the pacific

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
they historically pertained to fields and circuses
what an strange esl way to phrase that. yes, they did indeed "pertain" to those things. @vanillaicecream

Good read.

This is exactly why I took a gap year, save up money for my surgery, try instagrammaxing, become more social (get into the clubbing scene so that it becomes more natural and easy when I get to uni).

First impressions are everything if you have a bad start in the beginning/formative weeks of uni it’ll be hard to recover and your better of going to another uni and starting fresh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Mewton
how did you pull that off
i still have no ideia, i think i have gigachad pheromones or something since every girl always say they love the smell of my sweat and shit. also low inhib (non nt tho)

brutal
i got filtered out the same way and the only friends i managed to make dropped out after a while
getting personally close to people is hard

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksThinker, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
very informative thread bro. I fucking hate the first week of starting in a new school/uni, so it's good to hear you are doing good. Als

Fucking Hellerup ejer det univseritet. Det er en legeplads for dem.
Invitér mig lige til fester/pregame btw. Får snart fillers, så jeg skal nok give dig status via mogging
Det til grin. Kan ikke relatere til dem overhovedet. Jeg lever i en anden virkelighed. Og invitere dig, men tror ikke jeg endte med at blive så populær så det op ad bakke. Blev lidt for stiv den første dag desværre

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
do you think you could relate to rich mtns? or would they still be offputting
Depends on whether they are NT or not, It’s the disparity in NT’ness combined with their wealth that makes them think they are better than me I presume since I’m black

I talked to maybe 10 people in 1 year.uni

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and AspiringMogger
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Indeed son. I used to be a god at talking to strangers and cutting through the initial awkwardness to make acquaintances no problem, but when it came time to hang out with these people outside of class or whatever I just went ghost. AvPD combined with never being able to truly relate or socially keep up with genuine neurotypicals killed me.
Been on this site and never read something that real, hit way too close to home ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Slayer and AspiringMogger
Brutal NT pill. I need to somehow fraud my NT.

I’ve gone out drinking 5 days in a row with the same set of 85 people and these are the things I noticed.

1) Having good conversational skills matter a lot, not only in relation to dating but becoming popular as well. There were a decent amount of good looking guys who were introverted and didn’t put themselves forward, which meant they were pushed down in the pegging order. Women however approached all of them at some point and tried getting to know them 1on1 at some point through the week.

2) Assortative mating and looksmatched approaching is very apparent. What I mean by this is that all people at the end of the week ended up in social groups they were meant to. This includes looks, popularity and NT’ness. The first couple of days people were just pre-drinking and talking to whoever they were closest to, but as people gradually learned more about each other they also started hanging out together and the social hierarchy in the class was formed. The most NT people were hanging out together, the nerdy girls were hanging out together, the decent looking but lower NT guys were hanging out together, and the ugly + low NT guys weren’t getting invited to anything.

3) What I also observed was the popular men all had 3/4 of these traits: Good body, height, good face, and being NT (good communication skills, risk taking, being on the front foot, you could say the life of the party essentially).

4) The women engage in assortative mating just as much as the men. Stacy can pick the best looking guys and they’re all simping for her. MTN’s are competing for MTB’s. And LTN’s are competing for LTB’s.
I saw one LTN try to approach the best looking girl in my class and he got brutally eviscerated.

5) You can fake NT but if you aren’t truly NT you will at some point get found out. First day I sat next to two coke sniffing party boys from one of the richest parts in my country. I did good in the beginning but I slowly realised I couldn’t relate to shit these guys were talking about and I bounced away from them. At the end of the week these were the guys chilling with the best looking women.
fake NT if chad

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Your threads are always entertaining because you actually have a life I feel like

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Your threads are always entertaining because you actually have a life I feel like
Thanks Bhai, idk why most people don’t talk about irl observations more. The content on this forum would sky rocket

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Indeed son. I used to be a god at talking to strangers and cutting through the initial awkwardness to make acquaintances no problem, but when it came time to hang out with these people outside of class or whatever I just went ghost. AvPD combined with never being able to truly relate or socially keep up with genuine neurotypicals killed me.
are u my twin? Im exactly the same!

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayer
Didnt read but heres what i observed:

if your muslim your gonna swim in pussy and get good grades, otherwise its gonna be a bad time.

Thats all there is to it, no walls of text needed

Didnt read but heres what i observed:

if your muslim your gonna swim in pussy and get good grades, otherwise its gonna be a bad time.

Thats all there is to it, no walls of text needed
unbelievable cope and cap