I' starting to think even if we were had MM looks, the autistic brain chemistry of a psler would abrogate any physical attraction that a female would

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
I'm starting to think even if we were had MM looks, the autistic brain chemistry of a psler would abrogate any physical attraction that a female would have.

instead of sex, the psler truecel would still end up spending his Friday nights alone shitposting as he has, only now hed have the courage to post pictures of his face because he knows he's good looking.

hed be swamped by a sea of aspies calling him chad and a slayer even if he was still a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, mikeock, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Wrong

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 1973
yes ive been saying this for a while now but low iq basement dwellers dont understand it.
brainchemistry, personality, confidence, showering, fashion, looks money status - they all matter a lot. EVERYTHING MATTERS. LOOKISM came to this conclusion just before it died. it was this cathartic revelation that was one of the most amazing things i ever witnessed. It dismissed all of the short sighted theories while also acknowledging and accepting all of them in unison. EVERYTHING MATTERS theory is best theory.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, john2, mikeock and 7 others
have you ever seen an interview with sean o'pry? the guy is awkward as a 10 year old. Doesn't stop women everywhere from wanting to run off into toilets with him and get that 3 pump baby.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, john2, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
Only one,

but I thought he was just messing around.

hes not. He's a dork.

Henry Cavill is a dork too, a guy who without his looks, would be doing nothing besides playing WoW all day and jerking off to traps on discord. As it is, he works as a major hollywood actor in addition to playing WoW all day and jerking off to traps on discord.

• +1
Reactions: john2, IWantToMax and Deleted member 1751
Henry Cavill is a dork too, a gu
I heard He got all nervous around his 20 years old oneitis

when he was in his 30s.

I see what you mean.
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: john2 and IWantToMax
If you're introverted and can't relate to people due to your interests...It's an Incel trait and makes ugly people seem creepy and weird

If you're introverted and can't relate to people due to your interests...It makes you look unique and artsy as well as special and gifted if you're very good looking...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Alt Number 3, john2 and 4 others
It makes you look unique and artsy as well as special and gifted if you're very good looking...
True,

Elon Musk for example.

hes not. He's a dork.

Henry Cavill is a dork too, a guy who without his looks, would be doing nothing besides playing WoW all day and jerking off to traps on discord. As it is, he works as a major hollywood actor in addition to playing WoW all day and jerking off to traps on discord.
Is Cavill that autistic?
You got any vid?

Is Cavill that autistic?
You got any vid?

Cavill's not autistic hes just a huge nerd and an introvert. He's gotten a little better over the years with practice, but its still clear as day on talk shows that hes putting on a performance and it doesnt come across as natural. For a counter example, someone like James Mcavoy is a natural extrovert and could do the talk show thing from his toilet comfortably.

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
Cavill's not autistic hes just a huge nerd and an introvert. He's gotten a little better over the years with practice, but its still clear as day on talk shows that hes putting on a performance and it doesnt come across as natural. For a counter example, someone like James Mcavoy is a natural extrovert and could do the talk show thing from his toilet comfortably.
Completely agree. Ive seen both on talk shows and that’s very true.

yeah, we talked a lot about it on lookism with just be NT theory
lots of us saw average guys getting laid because they were low inhibition

Women hate introverts even when it's Chad they get annoyed trust me, I know a girl who has a male model looking boyfriend but he's a huge nerd and beta and she bosses him around in public and cucked him as well

yeah, we talked a lot about it on lookism with just be NT theory
lots of us saw average guys getting laid because they were low inhibition

Women hate introverts even when it's Chad they get annoyed trust me, I know a girl who has a male model looking boyfriend but he's a huge nerd and beta and she bosses him around in public and cucked him as well
Really? So is being introvert is a death sentence? When I meet some new people, especially girls they're very eager to talk to me and even text me first. After few weeks they just stop talking to me and reply without any interest. Why is it happening