I stay in my head a lot more than I should and I hate it |

Tesarossa

Tesarossa

Retired | 𝔰𝔲𝔟 𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔞 ® | 💮
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Posts
16,147
Reputation
45,782
Usually I’m more consumed by the thoughts in my skull rather than people actually talking to me irl

Except when I’m with someone I love
Though I haven’t found anyone I loved in a long fucking time:trepidation:



I also think about the fact that I can cut my dick off with kitchen scissors

Way too much💯
 
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamoushitler
you gotta die bro im sorry
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa
Your dick can be cut off with kitchen scissors
shits already gone it got bit off by a bitch with rabies when i was getting some throat
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Tesarossa

Similar threads

YungVampLyfe
Replies
0
Views
10
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
nicpilled
Replies
7
Views
44
greylurker
greylurker
Ponomarevans
Replies
6
Views
20
Ponomarevans
Ponomarevans
thehand
Replies
2
Views
17
jp212
jp212
NotCerceus
Replies
0
Views
8
NotCerceus
NotCerceus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top