Is buying Tinder Gold really that op? :ogre:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 18804
can't relate :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
i only can say that bumble spotlight works

I never used those degenerate apps. I’m a Disney prince and I found my Disney virgin princess I poppped her cherry and we are living happily ever after on some Snow White shit innit

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and galego123
can't relate :feelsbadman:

Like, I don't even have the time to swipe on that many people in the span of two months lol

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovelamp08, Bvnny. and Deleted member 17244
I don't even use tinder, I mog you with 0 matches :feelswhat:
last time when I had tinder was January and I had 1-2 matches per day jfl. And even I couldnt progress with my number of matches because some girls deleted me from their matches. So I got 30 matches after one week and after 2 weeks I had also 30 matches bc part of matches dissappeared :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
Reactions: bogii
I never used those degenerate apps. I’m a Disney prince and I found my Disney virgin princess I poppped her cherry and we are living happily ever after on some Snow White shit innit
So 7 manlets piping her while you take a nap?

Like, I don't even have the time to swipe on that many people in the span of two months lol
If you have tinder gold or plus, you can see your likes without swiping. Although to get 1k one would need to be chadlite at least imo

I can't believe Tinder allows anyone to have that many matches. It would see wise from a business perspective to not alienate 10 guys/girls just to stroke the ego of 1 guy/girl, and cap matches to maybe 50, then your account is pulled from the active database for awhile.