I succesfuly injected botox to lower the brows and prevent forehead lines

D

Deleted member 8988

Platinum
Just LOL if you are willing to pay 400-500 euro for some random practitioner to do it for you while you can get the same or more knowledge and everything you need to inject fast and cheap

the only issue is that the botox you can buy online is made in korea and is of lower quality than the american stuff ( which only means you need more units and it may last less ), but is also much cheaper and available, and some products ( innotox ) are much easier to use ( no need to reconstitute the botox with saline water ).

• +1
Reactions: zeshama

@Bewusst thots

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ifyouwannabemylover
Pics? I want to do it but I don't want to accentual my glabellar crease.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Pics? I want to do it but I don't want to accentual my glabellar crease.
I will post in the next days. It takes at least 3 days for botox to work.

you can inject both the frontalis and the procerus ( glabella ) to get rid of the glabellar crease while slightly lowering the brows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
lmao where do you even buy that shit? and how much. if I can do it cheap I might go for a pass around the galea :feelshmm:

lmao where do you even buy that shit? and how much. if I can do it cheap I might go for a pass around the galea :feelshmm:
I bought it locally from someone who imported it from korea, but there are some legit sites selling it, as the company that makes the botox sells it internationally.
To buy difrectly from korea - https://www.tradekorea.com/product/...KX4RdtCgANRDqXF0BbPQXOHm78lmtc1hoCPoIQAvD_BwE

a random site that has good reviews on trust pilot: https://www.cosmo-korea.com/shop/product/52001-innotox-50ui-1483#attr=

It's only 42$. I paid almost double but it was still worth it, much cheaper than putting someone do it for you.

I recommend innotox for beginners as it resists the best to room temperature and can be directly injected, it doesn't need reconstitution. For injecting more than 1-2 muscles you should get the 100 UI thing.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Pics or 0

You honestly think we care?

Pics or 0

You honestly think we care?
you cared enough to reply

As I said I may post pics, but until then I still make you a service and provide information

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
how do i do this to get hooded eyes

i would make a thread if enough people cared but if you really care then I could dm you
if its legit and you can go step to step thats a one way ticket to best of the best i highly argue for you to make a thread on how to inject botox

• +1
I will post in the next days. It takes at least 3 days for botox to work.

you can inject both the frontalis and the procerus ( glabella ) to get rid of the glabellar crease while slightly lowering the brows.
So what happened?

pics or larp

So what happened?
didn't workto lower the brows.The botox removed the forehead lines and I can't raise my brows close to before but they haven't dropped at all. I think it's because I injected too high to be safe and because I had botox done 3 months ago in the procerus muscle that is an antagonist to the frontalis, and when injected it tells the body to rise the brows.
other than that it's perfectly safe to do by yourself as long as you know a bit of anatomy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and sanchez451
didn't workto lower the brows.The botox removed the forehead lines and I can't raise my brows close to before but they haven't dropped at all. I think it's because I injected too high to be safe and because I had botox done 3 months ago in the procerus muscle that is an antagonist to the frontalis, and when injected it tells the body to rise the brows.
other than that it's perfectly safe to do by yourself as long as you know a bit of anatomy.
Are you gonna inject again with the goal of lowering the brows? I think that’s the most valuable use of Botox in that area although it’s a good fix for forehead lines too

• +1
Are you gonna inject again with the goal of lowering the brows? I think that’s the most valuable use of Botox in that area although it’s a good fix for forehead lines too
Yes and I agree. It's relatively inexpensive so I have no reason not to.if you aren't from a joke country like mine with joke plastic "surgeons", I would rather go for a professional to do it. You will pay 2x as much but that still means 150-200 euro and it's more likely you will see results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and sanchez451
I dunno dude, I feel like u might get some laced shit or something. Even then I don’t trust myself to do it. You do you I guess