I successfully summoned a demon

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Silver
I tried to prove that magick is real and one of the results of that project was making contact with a mysterious non physical being. I basically debunked atheism.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Autismcel
Tales from the sewers of punjabi nigger sex

• JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and reek
“Trust me bro”

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
If you believe in a god wouldn‘t it be more smart not to mess with demonic or occult shit that directly opposes him?
You don't understand the god that you worship.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
@Eternal_ get in here

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Maybe you don‘t understand what you‘re getting yourself into.
I have a much better understanding spirituality than you do.

• JFL
If you believe in a god wouldn‘t it be more smart not to mess with demonic or occult shit that directly opposes him?
There is no conflict between the YHWH and the demons. We live in a system made by the creator and the demons are a part of it

• Hmm...
Some ancient demon from Lemegeton?

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
muh scary demons when all they do is open and close doors at you 😱

You live up to your username well, faggot

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and Autismcel
Make a thread then lmao or Larp
I'll make the thread in the future. It will probably involve tarot, because tarot capable of providing paranormal results as fast as I can lay out a deck.

It‘s real tbh, but the problem is that 99% of people who claim to be capable of it are liars (not saying you are a liar tough but you know yourself how many scammers are out there) and like 1% actually can do it. I know someone who’s capable of and he doesen’t tell anyone about it besides his closest people, he’s my grandfather and he can tell you about your future and also about private things that nobody besides you could’ve known, like things you never even spoke out loud, your deepest secrets. He said that a lot of people pretend in order to make money out of it, he doesen’t make money and also doesen’t need to cause he is very wealthy already

I tried to prove that magick is real and one of the results of that project was making contact with a mysterious non physical being. I basically debunked atheism.
Can you tell him to make me super handsome in the exchange for YOUR soul?

I wanna look good but I don’t wanna go to hell

• JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit and xegigi
fake, I don't think azabaoih the fat manlet demon would leave the slums of the 2nd circle of hell to heed your calling.