- Body hair reduction (laser)
- Teeth whitening
- Eyesight surgery (LASIK)
- Gynecomastia (glands excision)
- Submental liposuction
- A second rhinoplasty
- Jaw implant
- Buccal fat removal
- Zygo bones augmentation with fillers (recurring)
- Eyebrow fillers to make eyes hooded (recurring)
- Botox to lower eyebrow level (recurring)
- Hair Dudasteride microinjections (recurring)

Please don't ask me to share pictures, locations, etc. Only ask me about costs, recovery, impact, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 40471, jamesjohnsmith1959 and 23 others
youre a 6/10 at best just stop and kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 8869 and 16 others
no pics

• +1
Reactions: Sny, sub3lowiqcel, slavicpsycho and 9 others
How does your jaw implant look? Any pics of it?

Btw you didn't need laser body hair reduction. You can just pluck them instead @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics, fuckedupmanlet, CristianT and 3 others
this no pics shit. you post no pics because you look like shit, post them and ill run you on tinder for myself to see if youre a chadlite. seen too may niggers who say theyve ascended then get absolutely mollywopped on tinder

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, niqfan625, TheAbyssinian and 25 others
I was rated by WW and psdhunter. I am not making stuff up, nor do I have a reason to.

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi
How does your jaw implant look? Any pics of it?

Btw you didn't need laser body hair reduction. You can just pluck them instead @volcelfatcel
I always opt for permanent solutions when given the choice. It saves a lot of effort, and it wasn't expensive anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi and Patient A
I was rated by WW and psdhunter. I am not making stuff up, nor do I have a reason to.
LOL WW is absolute fucking shit. Your tinder results will tell you your smv. ive seen him rate 6/10s while they go on tinder and do ass. If you arent getting 100+ likes your first day on tinder, consider yourself sub 7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, sub3lowiqcel, niqfan625 and 18 others
no pic no prove
how many people you slayed compare to before?

LOL WW is absolute fucking shit. Your tinder results will tell you your smv. ive seen him rate 6/10s while they go on tinder and do ass. If you arent getting 100+ likes your first day on tinder, consider yourself sub 7
You're wrong, Tinder depends greatly on where you are. I London I barely got any, while in Russia I landed a date every single night during my 10 day stay there.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Argentinazi, Yerico7 and 2 others
Who does your filler? Do you worry about migration? What kind of filler, etc.

Who does your filler? Do you worry about migration? What kind of filler, etc.
Assuming you're talking about the zygos, the brand is Radiesse. Wonderful results. No bad effects or complications, not even temporarily. It is typically (and I guess, best) done by a maxillofacial surgeon with experience in facial aesthetics.

You're wrong, Tinder depends greatly on where you are. I London I barely got any, while in Russia I landed a date every single night during my 10 day stay there.
you barely get any in london because youre sub 6 there you fool. Location matters i agree but youre no universal 7, keep that in mind.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, ROTTING, Danish_Retard and 2 others
where the before and after

no pic no prove
how many people you slayed compare to before?
In my description, I mention that I had just reached this status. I am yet to experience the results.

you barely get any in london because youre sub 6 there you fool. Location matters i agree but youre no universal 7, keep that in mind.
Nigga I had just ascended to 7 like, yesterday. You're just jelly you're a long way from it.
My comparison of Russia vs London was when I was a 5.

Nigga I had just ascended to 7 like, yesterday. You're just jelly you're a long way from it.
you literally admitted youre borderline incel in london dude. You look like ass and youre in denial. Your harmony is fucked bro just give up

I agree with Blackgymax completely, this is a useless post considering you have posted no pics to prove that you're a 7/10 which is as you may know a full on Chadlite. No proof to substantiate the claim of you being a 7/10 chadlite = useless.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, fogdart, Deleted member 20452 and 14 others
landing a date doesnt even mean shit. The fact that you think "landing a date every night" you were in russia for a week is just a joke. ill repeat it again, if youre not getting atleast 100+ likes first day with plenty of girls being super responsive regardless of the dumb shit you say or acting like a hoe, youre sub 7. Take it or leave it kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, jamesjohnsmith1959, joseph and 5 others
I agree with Blackgymax completely, this is a useless post considering you have posted no pics to prove that you're a 7/10 which is as you may know a full on Chadlite. No proof to substantiate the claim of you being a 7/10 chadlite = useless.
the fact that he said RUSSIA? That fucking place is in a war for fucks sake looking for a way out of that shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 23391, Wallenberg and 1 other person
permanent fillers r dangerous

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 17829 and randomvanish
Honestly most people that claim 7/10 are 5.5-6 at best

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, thereallegend, fauxfox and 2 others
the fact that he said RUSSIA? That fucking place is in a war for fucks sake looking for a way out of that shit.
Hey retard, where did I mention that I went to Russia THIS year? That was last year.
And GTFOH.
I'm genuinely here to answer questions on the pros and cons of certain procedures. Go troll elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24114
lmao exactly it's just western passport halo Russia is literally getting buried by sanctions bitches wanna leave and they're gonna latch on to anyone:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 13787, fauxfox and 5 others
Procedures done over the years:
- Rhinoplasty
- Teeth whitening
- Submental liposuction
- A second rhinoplasty
- Jaw implant
- Buccal fat removal

Please don't ask me to share pictures, locations, etc. Only ask me about costs, recovery, impact, etc.
How much for rhino and did you change the width or shape

lmao exactly it's just western passport halo Russia is literally getting buried by sanctions bitches wanna leave and they're gonna latch on to anyone:ROFLMAO:
I never said I'm Western; and never said I went there during the war.

Hey retard, where did I mention that I went to Russia THIS year? That was last year.
And GTFOH.
I'm genuinely here to answer questions on the pros and cons of certain procedures. Go troll elsewhere.
the second you post your face im going to run a tinder experiment on you and watch you get 30 likes in 24 hours in toronto mr.7/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Danish_Retard, fogdart and 3 others
Sanctions failed and everywhere is facing a recession right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
How much for rhino and did you change the width or shape
Assuming first rhino, it was $1800.
Changed the shape, it was very hooked and big.
Second rhino was to fix functional issues caused by the first (dumbass) surgeon.

the second you post your face im going to run a tinder experiment on you and watch you get 30 likes in 24 hours in toronto mr.7/10
Tinder blacklists you if you make different accounts though

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
forum is coping cuz OP is fucking russian stacies. reminder most russian guys are balding and ugly so even a 6/10 for this forums standards is chad there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 17244, CristianT and 2 others
you literally admitted youre borderline incel in london dude. You look like ass and youre in denial. Your harmony is fucked bro just give up
Just for the record, that's not me in the display picture. It's some random pic from Google.

Itt: no pics

I am new here. I didn't know that posting pics for such a thread was deemed mandatory by some.

I am new here. I didn't know that posting pics for such a thread was deemed mandatory by some.
You prolly didn't ascend to chadlite. Surgery can't do that. You're prolly a mtn-htn.

Might talking more about this? What does it do and why?

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
You prolly didn't ascend to chadlite. Surgery can't do that. You're prolly a mtn-htn.
Face wise I was rated a 7. Overall, I don't consider myself a chadlite due to me average height.

Face wise I was rated a 7. Overall, I don't consider myself a chadlite due to me average height.
bruh for the last time, it doesnt fucking matter what youre rated. Your RESULTS is what matters. ratings FOLLOW RESULTS. The whole point of ratings is to predict how well you would do. not the other way around lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Sny, niqfan625 and fuckedupmanlet

Might talking more about this? What does it do and why?
This is a new treatment for hair. It is for people who prefer not to take DHT blockers orally, due to the severe side effects. In this procedure, the substance gets directly injected into your sculp, thus preventing it from going through your blood stream. In other words, it is placed right where it should be.
Think of it as microneedling with a drug in it.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
bruh for the last time, it doesnt fucking matter what youre rated. Your RESULTS is what matters. ratings FOLLOW RESULTS. The whole point of ratings is to predict how well you would do. not the other way around lmfao
He's just coping because he spent a lot of money on surgeries and is still a normie jfl. Why do you think he hasn't shared pics? Because HE KNOWS he isn't anywhere near chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, niqfan625, Deleted member 20452 and 7 others
Procedures done over the years:
- Rhinoplasty
- Teeth whitening
- Submental liposuction
- A second rhinoplasty
- Jaw implant
- Buccal fat removal

Why would you get buccal fat removal? Was it minor?