I surgerymaxxed from 4/10 to 7/10. AMA.

What do I say if I want eyebrow fillers like where is the filler injected on the eyebrow? Middle or 3 points- each side of the eyebrow and the middle of eyebrow?

I really need this tbh
Had upper eyelid fillers but didnt make a huge difference

I have high set eyebrows I think though, would Botox be better you think for my case or even both? I can send pics if u want to see them for visual
Yes botox indeed helps in lowering them.

As for the fillers, it's the area under the eyebrows... I dont know what it's called exactly... It's that gap space between the eyebrow and upper eyelid...

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
who do you go to for fillers? I feel it’d be hard to find a filler expert who understands male aesthetics to do zygos properly, and not end up gayfaced.

• +1
Reactions: rpglover
Yes botox indeed helps in lowering them.

As for the fillers, it's the area under the eyebrows... I dont know what it's called exactly... It's that gap space between the eyebrow and upper eyelid...
Yeah that gap is where they do upper
eyelid fillers
They don't inject the filler into the actual upper eyelid haha
Ive had that done, one eye looks great the other one my eyelid is a double eyelid potentially ptosis? So I don't like result there- so may get the Botox on eyebrows

does the Botox last around 6 months?

who do you go to for fillers? I feel it’d be hard to find a filler expert who understands male aesthetics to do zygos properly, and not end up gayfaced.
Went for a maxillofacial surgeon with specialty in facial aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: epictroll
Yeah that gap is where they do upper
eyelid fillers
They don't inject the filler into the actual upper eyelid haha
Ive had that done, one eye looks great the other one my eyelid is a double eyelid potentially ptosis? So I don't like result there- so may get the Botox on eyebrows

does the Botox last around 6 months?
Depends on the person, but usually 3-6 months. But with repetition, it will become closer to 6 months if that wasn't the case initially.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Custom. Material is called PEEK. Cost around $6000. Aim for a maxillofacial surgeon.
Who exactly was the surgeon (pm me if you want).

Was your result on a level like this?

Userimage 1c450b79 7eef 4a90 94a2 c1e55aa01f18

Who exactly was the surgeon (pm me if you want).

Was your result on a level like this?

View attachment 1793430

Which country do you live in?

And in my case it wasn't a complete transformation. I already had a straight and forward projected mandible, and a long ramus. I just needed some angularity in the gonials, and to make the chin a bit longer to achieve a better ratio with the philtrum. Also made the chin more angular instead of round to get that trapezium shape.

• JFL
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959
Which country do you live in?

And in my case it wasn't a complete transformation. I already had a straight and forward projected mandible, and a long ramus. I just needed some angularity in the gonials, and to make the chin a bit longer to achieve a better ratio with the philtrum. Also made the chin more angular instead of round to get that trapezium shape.
In Germany but I'm ready to travel.

In Germany but I'm ready to travel.

Then a trip to Spain should be very easy. Google custom jaw implants in spain (better if you translate to spanish first) and you'll get many clinics offering it.
I don't like to recommend a particular place because if anything goes wrong...

Then a trip to Spain should be very easy. Google custom jaw implants in spain (better if you translate to spanish first) and you'll get many clinics offering it.
I don't like to recommend a particular place because if anything goes wrong...
Please I beg you PM me the name I need a reliable, cheap surgeon. We're all in the same boat here, please help a brother out.

No matter who's the surgeon something can always go wrong anyways.

Procedures done over the years:
- Rhinoplasty
- Body hair reduction (laser)
- Teeth whitening
- Eyesight surgery (LASIK)
- Gynecomastia (glands excision)
- Submental liposuction
- A second rhinoplasty
- Jaw implant
- Buccal fat removal
- Zygo bones augmentation with fillers (recurring)
- Eyebrow fillers to make eyes hooded (recurring)
- Botox to lower eyebrow level (recurring)
- Hair Dudasteride microinjections (recurring)

Please don't ask me to share pictures, locations, etc. Only ask me about costs, recovery, impact, etc.
did the buccal fat removal make a diff

how long did it take for you to recover and what was the recovery process?
were you scared of complications and how high is the safe percentage?

First, note that this was 8 years ago. Things now might be more advanced, or there might be different techniques.

It took a couple of months to recover, but it's a gradual process. First few days you'd have very blurred vision and you'll need to lubricate frequently. Then this gradually decreases over the weeks.

Be careful not to take a blow on your eyes in the first few months. Avoid contact sports and swimming.

I don't think it's a risky procedure, because it's mostly automated by a standardized machine. You just need to find a doctor who has a good reputation.

It's one of the best things I've ever done. 8 years forward, and I still have 20/20 vision.

• +1
Reactions: aga04
Can you pm surgeon pls

And here is the particular web page for this procedure:

Last edited:
Please I beg you PM me the name I need a reliable, cheap surgeon. We're all in the same boat here, please help a brother out.

No matter who's the surgeon something can always go wrong anyways.

Sure, that's why I made this thread in the first place.
Here:

btw, the $6000 quote I gave was a bit inaccurate. That was for the jaw only (i.e. the ramus/gonial area). When I asked for a chin implant too, they added $2000 to the bill (but I think that was the price because it became kind of a package... If you ask for a chin implant alone, I believe it would be more than 2000)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: user47283

And here is the particular web page for this procedure:
Is this the clinic you went to? You sent me another clinic.

I’m based in London too and was interested in getting jaw implants as well.

What’s the process for that like? Did you consult a clinic in Harley Street in a general fashion about wanting a more defined jawline, having increased bigonial width etc, and out of options like a bimax, genioplasty, etc, they said jaw implants were the best route to go? Or was it that you were specific about getting implants in the first place?

Procedures done over the years:
- Rhinoplasty
- Body hair reduction (laser)
- Teeth whitening
- Eyesight surgery (LASIK)
- Gynecomastia (glands excision)
- Submental liposuction
- A second rhinoplasty
- Jaw implant
- Buccal fat removal
- Zygo bones augmentation with fillers (recurring)
- Eyebrow fillers to make eyes hooded (recurring)
- Botox to lower eyebrow level (recurring)
- Hair Dudasteride microinjections (recurring)

Please don't ask me to share pictures, locations, etc. Only ask me about costs, recovery, impact, etc.
which doctor did you get eyebrow botox to make eyebrows lower? You can dm if that makes you feel more comfortable