I surgerymaxxed from 4/10 to 7/10. AMA.

What kind of jaw implant (custom vs. off the shelf)? Price? Doctor?

Why would you get buccal fat removal? Was it minor?
Yeah, the effect of this surgery only serves as a COMPLEMENT to having prominent zygos. It will amplify the hollow cheeks effect a bit. Done alone, I don't think it would make much of a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
bruh for the last time, it doesnt fucking matter what youre rated. Your RESULTS is what matters. ratings FOLLOW RESULTS. The whole point of ratings is to predict how well you would do. not the other way around lmfao
This forum fucking doesn’t get it

I ran salludon and Larsa on bumble, both did bad

But a tiktok twink who’d get rated 5 here slayed

But male gazers worship salludon (a normie)

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Yerico7, fogdart and 1 other person
Why would you get buccal fat removal? Was it minor?
Yeah, it's a minor (and cheap) procedure that serves to COMPLEMENT prominent cheeks. It just amplifies the hollow cheeks effect a bit. Done alone, I don't think it makes a big differences without prominent zygos.

are you happy?

This is a new treatment for hair. It is for people who prefer not to take DHT blockers orally, due to the severe side effects. In this procedure, the substance gets directly injected into your sculp, thus preventing it from going through your blood stream. In other words, it is placed right where it should be.
Think of it as microneedling with a drug in it.
Should it be done regularly to keep the gains?

Where can you get it? And how much have you paid for it?

What NW were you before doing it? And how much did it regrow your hair?

Please answer all the questions. Thanks :y'all:

Don't let them goad you into posting pics of yourself, OP

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, thereallegend and UnderTheKnife
Procedures done over the years:
- Rhinoplasty
- Body hair reduction (laser)
- Teeth whitening
- Eyesight surgery (LASIK)
- Gynecomastia (glands excision)
- Submental liposuction
- A second rhinoplasty
- Jaw implant
- Buccal fat removal
- Zygo bones augmentation with fillers (recurring)
- Eyebrow fillers to make eyes hooded (recurring)
- Botox to lower eyebrow level (recurring)
- Hair Dudasteride microinjections (recurring)

Please don't ask me to share pictures, locations, etc. Only ask me about costs, recovery, impact, etc.
"7". Sure buddy and I am the Pope from Rome. Post pics and let us see.

Yeah, it's a minor (and cheap) procedure that serves to COMPLEMENT prominent cheeks. It just amplifies the hollow cheeks effect a bit. Done alone, I don't think it makes a big differences without prominent zygos.
how much fat was removed?

No Pics No care, Show us Your tits after boob job

- Rhinoplasty
- Teeth whitening
- Submental liposuction
- A second rhinoplasty
- Jaw implant
- Buccal fat removal

Please don't ask me to share pictures, locations, etc. Only ask me about costs, recovery, impact, etc.
Can you tell me about body hair reduction? I'm thinking about going on test, which makes most people grow more body hair. Chest is sexy, but shoulders and back are no go. I'm not extremely hairy, but I have to shave my shoulders and upper back, which is extremely annoying.

Last edited:
Why do u niggas attack him? Who cares if hes a 6 or 7 jfl get a life faggots. He looks better than before so

@StreegeReturn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ROTTING, Yerico7 and 5 others
Which dimensions did you change with your jaw implant ? Only withd or also vertical length?

Assuming you're talking about the zygos, the brand is Radiesse. Wonderful results. No bad effects or complications, not even temporarily. It is typically (and I guess, best) done by a maxillofacial surgeon with experience in facial aesthetics.
No I was more interested in the upper eyelid filler. Should've clarified.

giga bluepill list

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I am new here. I didn't know that posting pics for such a thread was deemed mandatory by some.
it's not but most people here dont do shit so someone getting a jaw implant is huge, you could just post the pics of your jaw.

it's not but most people here dont do shit so someone getting a jaw implant is huge, you could just post the pics of your jaw.
alot of people are getting jaw implants, but are getting mediocre smv boosts and wont post results because theyre too ashamed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 4 others
alot of people are getting jaw implants, but are getting mediocre smv boosts and wont post results because theyre too ashamed
Jaw implant is a meme for angularity. Its good for width tho if you’re a narrowcdl

- Rhinoplasty
- Teeth whitening
- Submental liposuction
- A second rhinoplasty
- Jaw implant
- Buccal fat removal

Why did you get a second rhino what complications you have from the first procedure?

Is it true nose is way weaker after a revision?

Is your columella straight and is it easy to correct if it's been made crooked from first procedure?

How have eyebrow fillers made your UEE less can you explain a bit more?

Has it made your eyebrows pop out from a side profile view? Like bigger browridge?

How exactly do you describe these procedures to whoever does then, what kind of professional do you go to to have them, and how can you tell that they have a clue what they're doing (most filler and Botox are done on foids, should doctor have experience with men?)

I dont see why would they be ashamed, maybe they set their expectations too high
Most people won't ascend, looksmaxing is about improving, being the best version of yourself should be enough and should be realistic

• +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959, Danish_Retard, fogdart and 1 other person
no pics no cares

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 18840
No pics = tales

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Why did you get a second rhino what complications you have from the first procedure?

Is your columella straight and is it easy to correct if it's been made crooked from first procedure?
Feels like most people get 2 rhinos ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Feels like most people get 2 rhinos ngl.
Yeh seems like it
Have you had 2?

It's coz no one knows what they should get first time and trust blue pilled surgeons it seems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yeh seems like it
Have you had 2?

It's coz no one knows what they should get first time and trust blue pilled surgeons it seems
No just 1 and thinking of a second tbh. It fixed most of my flaws tho and it fits my pheno so idk if i should go for a « whiter » nose or nah. More like the tip. Basically getting a prettyboy nose like gaia which may fuck me over or keeping my masc nose.

I wanna get custom infras and maybe sarpe, and botox for uee. And i will probably be irl solid chad.
I would never do fillers around the eyes. Risk of blindness is serious

• +1
No just 1 and thinking of a second tbh. It fixed most of my flaws tho and it fits my pheno so idk if i should go for a « whiter » nose or nah. More like the tip. Basically getting a prettyboy nose like gaia which may fuck me over or keeping my masc nose.

I wanna get custom infras and maybe sarpe, and botox for uee. And i will probably be irl solid chad.
I would never do fillers around the eyes. Risk of blindness is serious
Yeah is your Columella straight?
Tbh I'd like a whiter nose personally some ppl here say my nose is too wide still
Mainly coz my lips are on narrower side

Nice man what's sarpe? Is it relating to under eye area
I need work there too- custom infras or day grafting under eye or even under eye fillers (unsure coz migration risks)
Botox under eyes I'm considering too
Don't think many places will allow us to do it though- would results literally only last 3 months though?

• +1
Yeah is your Columella straight?
Tbh I'd like a whiter nose personally some ppl here say my nose is too wide still
Mainly coz my lips are on narrower side

Nice man what's sarpe? Is it relating to under eye area
I need work there too- custom infras or day grafting under eye or even under eye fillers (unsure coz migration risks)
Botox under eyes I'm considering too
Don't think many places will allow us to do it though- would results literally only last 3 months though?
Sarpe widen lips a bit and nose tip - my nose too narrow naturally -
My columna is straight its a successfull rhino but still swollen ye.

Botox is mainly for uee.
If you get custom infras you will fix orbital
Vectors, hollow under eyes, and droppy lower eyelid at once. But only if customs

• +1
N
Sarpe widen lips a bit and nose tip - my nose too narrow naturally -
My columna is straight its a successfull rhino but still swollen ye.

Botox is mainly for uee.
If you get custom infras you will fix orbital
Vectors, hollow under eyes, and droppy lower eyelid at once. But only if customs
Nice bro, tempted to get a rhino

Yeah I will or b's get the Botox just don't wanna have to get it every 3 months to fix the UEE issue

How much are custom infras roughly bro?
I have this problem it's my biggest failo my eye area

• +1
N

Nice bro, tempted to get a rhino

Yeah I will or b's get the Botox just don't wanna have to get it every 3 months to fix the UEE issue

How much are custom infras roughly bro?
I have this problem it's my biggest failo my eye area
Depends where you get them. But anywhere around 5-10k. Pagnoni is a scammer ngl charges 12k for a piece of plastic.

Well, botox can last upto 6 months and you decide from there if the uee fix ascends your smv enough or nah. I probably will only do it once because my uee is minimal now and i don’t think it will ascend me much. More like an aspie perfectionnist trait.

• +1
Depends where you get them. But anywhere around 5-10k. Pagnoni is a scammer ngl charges 12k for a piece of plastic.

Well, botox can last upto 6 months and you decide from there if the uee fix ascends your smv enough or nah. I probably will only do it once because my uee is minimal now and i don’t think it will ascend me much. More like an aspie perfectionnist trait.
I would get them under eyes to fully get rid of hollowness
I have dark circles there I know it probably won't get rid of them tbh but will get them sorted too with other procedures

Yeah I never noticed your UEE being bad
My eyelid exposure is asymmetric so may do Botox once to see then continue if it really ascends me

Been reading how injectors are refusing to do on eyebrows though..

Last edited:
  • +1
Should it be done regularly to keep the gains?

Where can you get it? And how much have you paid for it?

What NW were you before doing it? And how much did it regrow your hair?

Please answer all the questions. Thanks :y'all:
Yes, it is a lifetime commitment. But the number of sessions decreases with time, depending on your progress. Also it varies a lot from clinic to clinic. Some say every 3-4 months, others play it safe and do a session every 2 months (or they just want to maximize their gains). Either way, it costs around $100-150 per session (though top tier doctors could charge 300-400... But that's useless, cause after all it's the same thing wherever you do it, so aim for the cheaper place as long as they're legit dermatologists).
Luckily, I wasn't at an advanced Norwood stage, I guess somewhere between 1 and 2. So I didnt need minoxidile nor oral finasteride. I have noticed some regrowth, but it will need more time for more effects to start showing (I've been at it for around 5 months).

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Can you tell me about body hair reduction? I'm thinking about going on test, which makes most people grow more body hair. Chest is sexy, but shoulders and back are no go. I'm not extremely hairy, but I have to shave my shoulders and upper back, which is extremely annoying.
It will require a number of sessions, I guess around 4-6 if you're not too hairy. The results are indeed effective, especially if you have dark hair. Don't expect a complete wipe off, but a significant reduction will indeed happen.

Which dimensions did you change with your jaw implant ? Only withd or also vertical length?
Both, though width more. When you increase width, the ramus will have to be longer by default. Also did slight chin projection to achieve better philtrum to chin ratio.

No I was more interested in the upper eyelid filler. Should've clarified.
That's even simpler. Takes literally two minutes. Fills the eyebrows as much as you want to hide upper eyelids. Cost just $500, and the doctor said that in the eye area is blessed since it can hold fillers around 2 years, 3-4 years in some cases. So that's just like.... $200 a year, or less than $20 a month to improve your most important aestethic factor. Luckily, I have a positive canthalt tilt, almond eyes, and thick eyebrows that are low-set, so this helped a lot in achieving the desired hunter eyes look.

Problem with first procedure is that the doctor deviated the symptom which caused breathing difficulties. Had to fix that (second doctor was ENT not plastic). Also first doctor took too much cartilage from the tip which caused it to sag, so the ENT also had to do some fat grafting to lift it again. The two surgeries were 10 years apart, so there was nothing as a weaker nose in my case....

• +1
How have eyebrow fillers made your UEE less can you explain a bit more?

Has it made your eyebrows pop out from a side profile view? Like bigger browridge?
It fills the fat under your eyebrow, so it pushes them lower

• +1
How exactly do you describe these procedures to whoever does then, what kind of professional do you go to to have them, and how can you tell that they have a clue what they're doing (most filler and Botox are done on foids, should doctor have experience with men?)
You just go to the corresponding doctor. Just google "which type of surgeon is most qualified for Procedure X". These days, doctors are aware that many men are seeking plastic surgery, so they are actually equally advertising services to men.

Problem with first procedure is that the doctor deviated the symptom which caused breathing difficulties. Had to fix that (second doctor was ENT not plastic). Also first doctor took too much cartilage from the tip which caused it to sag, so the ENT also had to do some fat grafting to lift it again. The two surgeries were 10 years apart, so there was nothing as a weaker nose in my case....
My Columella is crooked to right
But bridge is straight and as. A result on nostril is slightly bigger
I'd like my nostrils a bit narrower and sharper too
Side profile I'm happy with though
Tempted but not sure if it's worth forking out 5k for potential minimal increase, it will improve harmony tbh

Is that not very similar to upper eyelid fillers then? Why not get UE fillersinstead?
If you visualize it, that would make things worse. You want to hide the UE, not make it bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Germania
My Columella is crooked to right
But bridge is straight and as. A result on nostril is slightly bigger
I'd like my nostrils a bit narrower and sharper too
Side profile I'm happy with though
Tempted but not sure if it's worth forking out 5k for potential minimal increase, it will improve harmony tbh
Nose is one of the least important aspects of your face, unless significantly bad. I'd recommend doing it in some cheaper countries, like Mexico, Turkey, whatever. I think you'd find lots of top-tier surgeons who would do it for $1500 or something like that. You'd also enjoy a little trap in parallel.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Germania
I am expert in rating. Send me a picture, i will rate and keep it 100% confidential.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 4430