D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
its ideal for kidneys

Same and I drink blood as well, it helps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Just goutmaxx bro

Idk I might try it at some point when I have more money but it seems sort of like a meme. I also think the issue with these large elimination diets is that

1. Any diet cutting out processed foods will yield some positive effects even a vegan diet that you make from scratch would be better if you threw in 3 eggs a day then average diets. The processed shit is so awful that really any diet would be better the things keto veganism etc have in common is that it excludes large amounts of food forcing you to cook food from real ingredients this will be healthier by default.

2. The human body can adapt in the short term to almost any diet and the true effects take longer to see. Say its deficient in a few key vitamins it might take months before the defincies catch up to you. Lots of vegans say they feel better in the first 3 months of the diet but a year or two later really small things fuck them up vitamins you would never even think of that your body stores plenty of become drained. You could survive off basically anything for a year or 2 and your body is very good at coping with any lack of nutrients but surviving and thriving are two different things. Peasants survived off bread and water but they grew up with rotted teeth stunted height reduced IQ and were killed by disease much easier in any case bread and rice sustained billions for thousands of years but it wasn't ideal either.

Just watch out for this these meme diets are good often for losing weight but idk about the long term. I know Jordan Peterson said it helped him but idk if I trust him also the guy got addicted to benzos on that diet.

Last edited:
Idk I might try it at some point when I have more money but it seems sort of like a meme. I also think the issue with these large elimination diets is that

1. Any diet cutting out processed foods will yield some positive effects even a vegan diet that you make from scratch would be better if you threw in 3 eggs a day then average diets.

2. The human body can adapt in the short term to almost any diet and the true effects take longer to see. Say its deficient in a few key vitamins it might take months before the defincies catch up to you. Lots of vegans say they feel better in the first 3 months of the diet but a year or two later really small things fuck them up vitamins you would never even think of that your body stores plenty of become drained. You could survive off basically anything for a year or 2 and your body is very good at coping with any lack of nutrients but surviving and thriving are two different things

Just watch out for this these meme diets are good often for losing weight but idk about the long term.