I think black guys have it easier than you think

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
No girls pick a black guy because he looks good. if u were ever in a diverse hs u will see the black guys with all the girls looked like complete and utter shit. It is extremely rare to see a black guy who looks good facially

when girls pick black guys they pick them because they are tall/large in size, big dick media halo, low inhib behavior, primitive. i doubt any girl is picking a black guy because he is good looking. Just fulfill stereotype theory and u get girls. i have seen this many times

meanwhile for every other race u have to have good facial genetics. for black guys u just have to act like what a girl expects a black guy to act ajnd be tall/large in size

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 20370, Travis and 6 others
That’s why bbc get low quality girls cause they only go for mass theory.

You need to be tyrone to get sexy women though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16369, Indo_Chad and 4 others
The same reason why ugly niggers like @Blackgymmax & @tyronelite still post here cos they can only get ugly girls :LOL:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deprived, Tropical Tyrone and 8 others
Well blacks have the most dimorphic bodies (height/frame/penis combo). Add being influential culturally and we're set.

They genrally aren't tall or strong. And only if the black look like a man people will assume they have a big dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
They genrally aren't tall or strong. And only if the black look like a man people will assume they have a big dick
It's not just an assumption for me

Too bad I was originally supposed to be 5'11" on my growth curve but suddenly remained 5'7" since I turned 15 with a 6ft dad and 5'5" mom :ROFLMAO::lul::feelswhy:

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
U need durag, tank top, designer jean, large height, low inhib and muscles

now u have stacy. u dont need face if ur black that is a meme

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
I'm a mulatto tho

im mulatto and this is false

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
The same reason why ugly niggers like @Blackgymmax & @tyronelite still post here cos they can only get ugly girls :LOL:
Talking about @Blackgymmax wheres the fucking tinder experiment? what did i say, niggers rarely keeps their words. Thats why they are the bottom of the barrel in finance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Bbcpilled again