I think chin height is not that important

Deprived

Deprived

Zephir
I'm not challenging the idea that having small chin is a failo, but having large chin is considered a halo. Most of the jaws considered top tier on her do not have big chins, only high bigonial Width.
Arvid hestner 22313 1

Alexander zanoza 4

This is complete bro science but I also see that high fighting success faces have shorter chin but wider jaw than low fighting success ones.
Visualization of the shape regression on perceived aggressiveness by thin plate

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15827, ErbCel and 1 other person
a lot of chin height perception comes from the gonial angle, usually high angle = tall chin, low angle = small/medium chin (depending on ramus height).
notably lower angle of jaw usually means better jaw, but if the ramus is good the chin can still be tall
conclusion - tall chin due to high gonial angle = not good, tall chin due to average/low gonial angle and tall ramus = good

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 5180 and 6 others
Chin Shape > Height.

As in the chin isn't a baby chin lol.

You can have a massive chin, but if it's round it basically does nothing.

I'll take an average sized square chin anyday.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 5180 and 5 others
ideal chin height: 2 times of philtrum length
ideal male lower third: 1.25 times as tall as middle third
ideal female lower third: same height as middle third

• Hmm...
Reactions: ErbCel
its rly important to niot look like a joke

• +1
Reactions: retardd, Deleted member 5180 and EverythingMattersCel
a lot of chin height perception comes from the gonial angle, usually high angle = tall chin, low angle = small/medium chin (depending on ramus height).
notably lower angle of jaw usually means better jaw, but if the ramus is good the chin can still be tall
conclusion - tall chin due to high gonial angle = not good, tall chin due to average/low gonial angle and tall ramus = good
Excatly, high IQ user right here

There was really niggas last week tryna tell me this man is 7 PSL
A2A37AFA 6B34 42BB 931D 79B8367ADFA8

High 6, looks 7 in that one tiktok tbh
That one tiktok was great but he's always looked retarded asf in everything else I've seen him in
Are you saying he's higher or lower?
Tbh I don't care about ratings over 6 psl because I have never seen anyone that gl irl
I'm saying there's no way in hell he's 7 PSL

All the low T soyboys and ethnic sfs-havers are coping hard on this one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
@5ft1 dont jfl im just fuxking with pakicel

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Legit. Genio would ascend me.
Are you a shortfacecel? I need vertical genio so bad, you need a tall chin to be considered human

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Interestijg

Attachments

• 611AC1A2-DD51-4E8D-8648-EEED00E650D4.jpeg
    611AC1A2-DD51-4E8D-8648-EEED00E650D4.jpeg
    538 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Birdcell

Yeah I was coping. The wide bigonial just made the chin look shorter in proportion

I'm not challenging the idea that having small chin is a failo, but having large chin is considered a halo. Most of the jaws considered top tier on her do not have big chins, only high bigonial Width.
View attachment 1563557
View attachment 1563559
This is complete bro science but I also see that high fighting success faces have shorter chin but wider jaw than low fighting success ones.
View attachment 1563560
I have short chin and wide jaw , and everyone calls me here primitive looking , tall chin=high iq look

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I have 7cm ramus but my chin is still very short , I probably have stupidly low gonial angle

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
All the low T soyboys and ethnic sfs-havers are coping hard on this one.
Stfu horsefaced lanklet , I'd knock out your low T subhuman rat face in a fight , don't open your mouth on High T sfs ethnic moggers

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5180 and Deprived