I think i got rejected by my cousin.

why is it revolting? it's a good practice for people who can't marry otherwise. Genetic similarity is another way people could potentially feel attraction to each other.
If you are attracted to someone that's related to you there is something mentally wrong with you. Human nature creates bonds that are platonic through chemicals in our brain. If you are attracted to that its the same as being gay and yeh you will have retarded babies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 10913
Please how can a curry say that like a mutant dosen’t pop out of india every other minute
@Blackmannnns Somalis mog curries to another dimension idk how they believe they’re even close to us. You cow piss drinker

Bro i'd kill myself if i was somali literally curries mog you to another dimension especially the pakis your literally mainly nigger even our most niggerest component is still whiter than yours.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 13994
Bro i'd kill myself if i was somali literally curries mog you to another dimension especially the pakis your literally mainly nigger even our most niggerest component is still whiter than yours.
Cap curries does not cope somalis you retard litteraly stop being on this site and go outside you dumb fucking street shitter you will see that us somalis get chicks u abused dog. Meanwhile curries are simping online for anything with a hole”
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10673 and reptiles
I feel pity for anyone to have, or think about having sex with the same bloodline. I understand this is how most Mooslums are created, thus Middle Eastern inbred, but you can break that chain. Stop that from recycling. For starters, hang up that delusional arrogant religion and convert to Trejoism. It's a fairly new religion but it produces results! Makes you into a better man. A stronger one too. And keeps you from not getting your teeth knocked out of your fucking mouth.

maxresdefault.jpg
danny-trejo-machete-1.jpg

Danny-Trejo-Biography-1.jpg
Danny-Trejo.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
If you are attracted to someone that's related to you there is something mentally wrong with you. Human nature creates bonds that are platonic through chemicals in our brain. If you are attracted to that its the same as being gay and yeh you will have retarded babies.
No your just low T suck your mom

tbh chad can easily fuck his cousin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
Cap curries does not cope somalis you retard litteraly stop being on this site and go outside you dumb fucking street shitter you will see that us somalis get chicks u abused dog. Meanwhile curries are simping online for anything with a hole”
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

SO proof cause i never see Somali niggers with women I do see curries with women M8 don't compare us were not the same.

Also your race actually streets shits just as much JFL imagine your race trying to talk down to curries

SO proof cause i never see Somali niggers with women I do see curries with women M8 don't compare us were not the same.

Also your race actually streets shits just as much JFL imagine your race trying to talk down to curries
Omg a street shitter telling me that i’m the real street shitter.
4A5DF7F0 C247 4D79 BA54 BCA3AB9D7878

mate please stop living in your bubble and step outside curries are the lowest of the lowest you absolute dog i can’t belive that a curry think they have higher smv than another race

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10673
your parents being cousins lowers t
You sucking cock on daily has lowered your T lvl around the same as toth. Jump of this thread nig i’m 1v2 you and still fucking both of your asses

Omg a street shitter telling me that i’m the real street shitter mate please stop living in your bubble and step outside curries are the lowest of the lowest you absolute dog i can’t belive that a curry think they have higher smv than another race

Bro imagine a Zoomali nigger thinking he mogs any race who's average iq is 68 JFL even plugging in for environment the best your race has got is 78 to 87

Also street shitting stats below your population has 15 million people and 3 million street shit and your gonna talk shit to me about street shitting jfl.
Somalia15,89323% or 3,655,390

Bro imagine a Zoomali nigger thinking he mogs any race who's average iq is 68 JFL even plugging in for environment the best your race has got is 78 to 87

Also street shitting stats below your population has 15 million people and 3 million street shit and your gonna talk shit to me about street shitting jfl.
Somalia15,89323% or 3,655,390
Source: trust me bro please inject IQ

You sucking cock on daily has lowered your T lvl around the same as toth. Jump of this thread nig i’m 1v2 you and still fucking both of your asses
being the result of a cousin somali rape baby has really ruined your brain you subhuman inbred low t cuck

being the result of a cousin somali rape baby has really ruined your brain you subhuman inbred low t cuck
Yo bro i thought u said i was a curry before and and an arab. Bro you really are a fucking doughnut. Get out of this thread you fucking faggot your only insult is

“Your an inbred:feelsgood:

Be more creative you ugly wortless failed abortion.

Yo bro i thought u said i was a curry before and and an arab. Bro you really are a fucking doughnut. Get out of this thread you fucking faggot your only insult is

“Your an inbred:feelsgood:

Be more creative you ugly wortless failed abortion.
you can write all of that but I wil always be superior knowing im not an inbred rape baby

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Man you missed the point, whatever:cautious:

you can write all of that but I wil always be superior knowing im not an inbred rape
Keep bumping my thread you barking little bitch. Your very butthurt should i put some lotion in your ass?

Source: trust me bro please inject IQ

Aight here's from nature.

Ethiopia, Somalia and Sudan BTW I don't hate Somalia's per say i just don't wanna be associated with you and in terms of Caucasian dna curries mog.

Keep bumping my thread you barking little bitch. Your very butthurt should i put some lotion in your ass?
imagine caring about how many replies you get in your inbred thread. :lul:

imagine caring about how many replies you get in your inbred thread. :lul:
Imagine still being on this thread if it’s so shit you Abused whore:feelshah: keep coming back like a desperate ex

Aight here's from nature.

View attachment 1223513

Ethiopia, Somalia and Sudan BTW I don't hate Somalia's per say i just don't wanna be associated with you and in terms of Caucasian dna curries mog.
Did you actually read it or just posted a fucking source because i ass fucked you so hard?

Did you read it just post a fucking source because i ass fucked you so hard?

Never knew your a fucking homo Should tell your parent's that and aren't you Muslim btw ? fags=public stoning you= an abused dog who is a fag.

Never knew your a fucking homo Should tell your parent's that and aren't you Muslim btw ? fags=public stoning you= an abused dog who is a fag.
Agahahhahahahahahab i can tell you have autism omg im so homo because i said i would fuck your ass wow please no stoning:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. You sub human use your brain and stop saying braindead shit

I feel pity for anyone to have, or think about having sex with the same bloodline. I understand this is how most Mooslums are created, thus Middle Eastern inbred, but you can break that chain. Stop that from recycling. For starters, hang up that delusional arrogant religion and convert to Trejoism. It's a fairly new religion but it produces results! Makes you into a better man. A stronger one too. And keeps you from not getting your teeth knocked out of your fucking mouth.

maxresdefault.jpg
danny-trejo-machete-1.jpg

Danny-Trejo-Biography-1.jpg
Danny-Trejo.jpg
man why are you this odd lmao ? keep your religion and advice to yourself. We aren't concerned what you do neither should you about our own affairs. whatever idk why you Westerners see this something unnatural. It happened throughout history. No can can argue that between choosing nothing or this you would't choose cousin marriage. If one can marry outside his extended family then he should do that. If not the option is available. Even in most Muslim countries this is not the majority case @tongue and cheek

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Agahahhahahahahahab i can tell you have autism omg im so homo because i said i would fuck your ass wow please no stoning:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. You sub human use your brain and stop saying braindead shit

Yeah fags in denial say that shit come out the closet bro you already came out as a product incest already why not take the extra step.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Yeah fags in denial say that shit come out the closet bro you already came out as a product incest already why not take the extra step.
You came out as a curry bad enough choke on cow piss and begone

You came out as a curry bad enough choke on cow piss and begone

And being curry is fixable our population on average is 60 percent Caucasoid mostly higher the pakis mog your race into the dirt though. even the average pathan or brahui mogs your ancestral tree.

@reptiles reminder this is the things your people are doing

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
true most attraction to female is chemical to me, Which is why women can't be beat IRL, It's like her pussy is giving off attractants or something lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
And being curry is fixable our population on average is 60 percent Caucasoid mostly higher the pakis mog your race into the dirt though. even the average pathan or brahui mogs your ancestral tree.
Who gives a fuck if you have more caucasian you sub human you still look like shit. Tell me why every indian on every tv show is an incel? Tell me

rip abdul @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7112
Who gives a fuck if you have more caucasian you sub human you still look like shit. Tell me why every indian on every tv show is an incel? Tell me

Hmmmm couldn't possible be because holly wood isn't racist ffs they portray gooks as feminized children in terms of brainwashing nigger wood has you covered.

and also being Caucasian DNA matters a lot it makes your population more handsome on average.

@reptiles reminder this is the things your people are doing

Reminder curries are the highest paying ethnic groups in the US, reminder these are cherry picked and final reminder your a product of incest.

Hmmmm couldn't possible be because holly wood isn't racist ffs they portray gooks as feminized children in terms of brainwashing nigger wood has you covered.

and also being Caucasian DNA matters a lot it makes your population more handsome on average.
“No hollywood is rajsist fuck holly wood”
:soy:

Or maybe you know what maybe holly wood is just potraying indian how everyone sees them like.

:feelsuhh:

Reminder curries are the highest paying ethnic groups in the US, reminder these are cherry picked and final reminder your a product of incest.
REMINDER YOU STILL DRINK PISS

You drank your moms last nigh bitch.
Man weak just weak reminder that i made a hole in your moms vagina so wide that your dads d is just air fucking your mom at this point.

“No hollywood is rajsist fuck holly wood”
:soy:

Or maybe you know what maybe holly wood is just potraying indian how everyone sees them like.

:feelsuhh:

View attachment 1223566

Yeah because showing curries with bug orbital eye lids is a good representation of the average curry

meanwhile phenos like this. This is how curries looked originally anyways you Somalis are basically rape mutts of Arabs our dna is from very ancient migrants that traversed 20 thousand years ago.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
View attachment 1223566

Yeah because showing curries with bug orbital eye lids is a good representation of the average curry

meanwhile phenos like this. This is how curries looked originally anyways you Somalis are basically rape mutts of Arabs our dna is from very ancient migrants that traversed 20 thousand years ago.

View attachment 1223569

View attachment 1223570

View attachment 1223571
We wuz aryans lololopololollooooooo ahahahahahahahahahhaha @SayHeyHey ayo come look at this dude this is why no one takes curries serious bro you look like the shit i flushed in my toilet you hindu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
We wuz aryans lololopololollooooooo ahahahahahahahahahhaha @SayHeyHey ayo come look at this dude this is why no one takes curries serious bro you look like my shit i flushed in my toilet you hindu

I didn't say that dumb fuck I said my ancestors were and are iranan migrants from the zagros mountains

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I didn't say that dumb fuck I said my ancestors were and are iranan migrants from the zagros mountains
You said you indians were caucasians right your proud of that right?

You said you indians were caucasians right your proud of that right?

Caucasian doesn't mean aryan you dumb fuck Arabs are Caucasian Iranians are Caucasian the only group in south asia with high aryan dna is the kalash people there not the group i'm talking about.

@reptiles you don’t have to keep it hidden we all know you would suck white cock anyday of the week if u got the chance that’s why u brag of having caucasian blood