I think i got rejected by my cousin.

Caucasian doesn't mean aryan you dumb fuck Arabs are Caucasian Iranians are Caucasian the only group in south asia with high aryan dna is the kalash people there not the group i'm talking about.
have u ever heard of a joke :ogre:

We wuz aryans lololopololollooooooo ahahahahahahahahahhaha @SayHeyHey ayo come look at this dude this is why no one takes curries serious bro you look like my shit i flushed in my toilet you hindu
jfl i don't even know you you fighting. both curries and Habeşî's have nothing to fight about. The most ancient civilization in Africa was Axum, also they where Christian early on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10673
@reptiles you don’t have to keep it hidden we all know you would suck white cock anyday of the week if u got the chance that’s why u brag of having caucasian blood

White doesn't mean caucasian you dumb fuck but yeah whites are superior this is well known

jfl i don't even know you you fighting. both curries and Habeşî's have nothing to fight about. The most ancient civilization in Africa was Axum, also they where Christian early on.

Because every somali i've met IRL always barked shit about curries I know how there race works

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
She probably was texting her group chat,

“Guys I can’t go to sleep without my retarded cousin Kyle trying to put his dick in me”

And wtf are u even doing trying to smash your cousin…. Down galactic. Calling you Thanos from now on nigga

Bro this shit skin was acting like his people are superior than mine when infact they’re the lowest of the lowest litteraly every women can agree with me on this

• JFL
Imagine even only thinking about fucking your cousin

OP is a disgusting piece of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sal and reptiles
She probably was texting her group chat,

“Guys I can’t go to sleep without my retarded cousin Kyle trying to put his dick in me”

And wtf are u even doing trying to smash your cousin…. Down galactic. Calling you Thanos from now on nigga
Nigga if your cousin was hit you would too don’t lie now

man Germany derooted you from your kin jfl

Bro this shit skin was acting like his people are superior than mine when infact they’re the lowest of the lowest litteraly every women can agree with me on this

Your skin is a billion x darker than mine and you started the shit talking first i was pointing out facts though curries and somalis recoil at the thought of being associated with each other.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Imagine looking like this and having the gals to talk
45D62EF8 989D 47ED B414 E4D37DFDABEB
59B3A494 48BA 4594 B500 95357D3C4E6A

You street roaming gypsy beggar

this dude talking shit about indians :lul::lul::lul:
as if fam
there's over 1 billion Indians, hundreds of millions more South Asians
clearly skewed
there's good and bad looking people from every ethnicity
beef in the comments about race and ethnicity
guess what?
chad has no race, chad is its own pheno

Northerners still mog here in the West :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
6'2, 15, 1/4 Kashmiri 3/4 Nepali
my kashmiri demigod grandfather is 6'6, NW 0 at 80

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Bro i love you man but you can't defend this wierd shit
Fuck off retard how is it weird your people drinking cow piss is weird

Fuck off retard how is it weird your people drinking cow piss is weird

My family's Muslim retard they follow the same retarded horse shit your countries faith follows.

• Ugh..

Literally. Idc how he looks I KNOW HE SUBHUMAN

Bro i love you man but you can't defend this wierd shit
Bro you are looking with the mind that you have other option. I honestly doubt for any male that they would reject it if it was their only option. In our Islamic creed it's lawful. you want me to say that it should be illegal??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
My family's Muslim retard they follow the same retarded horse shit your countries faith follows.
Are you retarded i meant indians in general

Bro you are looking with the mind that you have other option. I honestly doubt for any male that they would reject it if it was their only option. In our Islamic creed it's lawful. you want me to say that it should be illegal??

I would want you to be a little disgusted NGL the whole concept is just yuck to me.

• Woah
Are you retarded i meant indians in general

Are pakis curries ? if so then muslims are about equal ratio to hindus and are Buddhists Hindus ? what about sikhs or fucking any other south Asian faith.

man it´s unfortunate that you view it like this but i hope you can realise that between chosing nothing or you cousin the latter is always preferred

• +1
Are pakis curries ? if so then muslims are about equal ratio to hindus and are Buddhists Hindus ? what about sikhs or fucking any other south Asian faith.
No i respect curries they’re bros. But i know your a hindu because only hindus talk shit about muslims.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
man it´s unfortunate that you view it like this but i hope you can realise that between chosing nothing or you cousin the latter is always preferred
Bro why are you talking to these kaffirs they’re always tryinf to make evrything islamic seem wrong there’s no hope for this hindu dindu

• JFL
I would want you to be a little disgusted NGL the whole concept is just yuck to me.
i don´t feel it lol. I can count members from my own family who married within their extended family.

Because you shit talked irl first well not you your race in general
I said nothing about curries unti you said don’t compare curries to somalis it was @tongue and cheek who talked shit about your people but you attack me? Get your priorities right

Even if it is, that’s weird asf. When your family offers a cousin for marriage they see you as subhuman who can’t do better

Even if it is, that’s weird asf. When your family offers a cousin for marriage they see you as subhuman who can’t do better
Listen you fucking sub human greycel they don’t stop thinking you know shit it’s fucking agitating.

• JFL
Just fucking lol at curries trying to align themselves with Pakistani’s @Ryan

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Yea okay ? if they view you like that then it might be true. If it's not the case then what's the loss ? you reject their offer then it's done.

• +1
Reactions: Sal
Just fucking lol at curries trying to align themselves with Pakistani’s @Ryan

It's literally called genes bro such a thing exists nationality is not genetic connection this isn't a we wuz kangs thing they literally share the same cline with each other.

Yea okay ? if they view you like that then it might be true. If it's not the case then what's the loss ? you reject their offer then it's done.
Absolute sub human greycel his only point was

“Think about how your family sees you”
8E3AE2A0 B911 4224 BD76 0AC5A2886D43

When that’s not even how they see you for doing that

• +1
Listen you fucking sub human greycel they don’t stop thinking you know shit it’s fucking agitating.
But ayo why you tryna commit zina...

• Love it
Absolute sub human greycel his only point was

“Think about how your family sees you”
View attachment 1223626
When that’s not even how they see you for doing that
they can see it in many ways tbh. Maybe they couldn't find a better male whatever and see you more ideally but it doesn't matter in what they view you. There is no loss to it. You either accept if it favors you or reject when you think you can do 'better'

they can see it in many ways tbh. Maybe they couldn't find a better male whatever and see you more ideally but it doesn't matter in what they view you. There is no loss to it. You either accept if it favors you or reject when you think you can do 'better'
That depens in the family and the culture of the country i mean in pakistan they aren’t seen like that you can’t say that’s how every family sees one who marries their cousin

• +1
That depens in the family and the culture of the country i mean in pakistan they aren’t seen like that you can’t say that’s how every family sees one who marries their cousin
in most cases it's indeed not seen like that but i said this according to the example. In most cases it's just done to preserve your kin

• +1
Because every somali i've met IRL always barked shit about curries I know how there race works
curries mog niggers & especially Somalis in literally every meaningful way

you only see somalis bark about it bc theyre too low sentience to realize the rest of the world sees them as utter jokes or lets them bask in their delusional glory out of pity from their permanently famished ppl

in most cases it's indeed not seen like that but i said this according to the example. In most cases it's just done to preserve your kin
You believe in that but i don’t we have different views on this and it’s ok

• Woah
You believe in that but i don’t we have different views on this and it’s ok
it's lawful to do but why is it done then according to you?

She came over fews days ago she was wearing a dress still thick with a hijab on (some hair was visible) she was looking pretty. I was chatting with her alot during the stay. i was hoping to get her number and maybe smash during the stay but unfortunately she had to leave before i could in the middle of the night it feelt as if i got rejected tho. Shit it’s pretty sad.

Does it count as rejection?
Cousinmaxxing

it's lawful to do but why is it done then according to you?
I agree with you on that but i don’t agree that family sees their sons as subhumans for marrying their cousins

• +1