I think i got rejected by my cousin.

I agree with you on that but i don’t agree that family sees their sons as subhumans for marrying their cousins
yea i don't see it like that either but only responded according to the example. It's mostly done to form closer family bonds with your extended family and to perserve your own kin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
I agree with you on that but i don’t agree that family sees their sons as subhumans for marrying their cousins
Parents don't see u as that but its safe to say you're subhuman if your parents approach you to marry their siblings daughter. If you were straight pakistani chad like Salludon, then every dad in your city would come to your house begging for you to marry their daughters. Even u know thats the truth lets be honest. But if you're like 30+ and your mum desperatley tries to marry u to your cousin....it never began lbh

Who said i wouldn’t marry nigga
Bro.... you an I know damn well you wasn't about to marry her lol. U gon have the nikaah, wedding, and smash in the same stay? Boiiiiiiii stop lyin

Parents don't see u as that but its safe to say you're subhuman if your parents approach you to marry their siblings daughter. If you were straight pakistani chad like Salludon, then every dad in your city would come to your house begging for you to marry their daughters. Even u know thats the truth lets be honest. But if you're like 30+ and your mum desperatley tries to marry u to your cousin....it never began lbh

Bro.... you an I know damn well you wasn't about to marry her lol. U gon have the nikaah, wedding, and smash in the same stay? Boiiiiiiii stop lyin
are you from Pakistan? what's your creed?

habibi that’s a chad tings also can you see the future who know if i would marry her or not
:feelshah:
Bye Bye Greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
curries mog niggers & especially Somalis in literally every meaningful way

you only see somalis bark about it bc theyre too low sentience to realize the rest of the world sees them as utter jokes or lets them bask in their delusional glory out of pity from their permanently famished ppl
Cope. Curries slay no where on this planet. Only in your head are preets slaying.

Your whole race is a pedophile starter kit.

Goes like this. White > Blacks > Arabs(includes pakistan) > Asians > Dogs > Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10673
Cope. Curries slay no where on this planet. Only in your head are preets slaying.

Your whole race is a pedophile starter kit.

Goes like this. White > Blacks > Arabs(includes pakistan) > Asians > Dogs > Indians.
aight bro ur words are sooo true, i might as well kms now that u tore apart my life like that :feelswhy::feelswhy:

care to explain how pakistanis are arabs? or how indians arent asians?

ramblings from some delusional nigger mean literally nothing, your race is a race of pawns & slaves