I think I know what girls like the most.

Creampie

Creampie

AlexBrown84’s boyfriend
I have friends who hookup with so many girls lmao

These guys wear makeup and act in an interesting pattern, they try to befriend the girls and act like one of their own before making a move, and it produces the best results.

Specifically i have this viral tiktok friend who has hundreds of thousands of followers who acts like the gayest guy ever, dances and talks in a way that a girl would etc.

And this guy, every girl in my country recognises him, we go together to a mall all the girls like him approach him etc, and this “gay” guy was with more girls in his life than the most fit chads.

he claims he has a bodycount of 40 in a western country where girls are hard to get (imagine doing this in SEA) but I am 100% sure it’s more than 40.

Does it mean that in the 21st century in western countries acting gay gives you more girls than being a chad / masculine?

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, bloomercel and Deleted member 51465
it’s just a theory guys
do you think girls in today’s era in the west don’t find masculinity as attractive as being a fag?
the guy i talked about is a tiktok celebrity btw

why do gay guys always have the hottest girls as their friends and sexual partners oof

These guys wear makeup and act in an interesting pattern, they try to befriend the girls and act like one of their own before making a move, and it produces the best results.

Specifically i have this viral tiktok friend who has hundreds of thousands of followers who acts like the gayest guy ever, dances and talks in a way that a girl would etc.

And this guy, every girl in my country recognises him, we go together to a mall all the girls like him approach him etc, and this “gay” guy was with more girls in his life than the most fit chads.

he claims he has a bodycount of 40 in a western country where girls are hard to get (imagine doing this in SEA) but I am 100% sure it’s more than 40.

Does it mean that in the 21st century in western countries acting gay gives you more girls than being a chad / masculine?
Its called oofy doofy

Good thread. Bumped.

I didn't read

It’s one way to skin the cat.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
dnr plus jew kys

This guy is already probably attractive lol

If you try to act gay as a normie you’ll just be treated like another girl best friend