I think I literally have a top 1% face now

vinn98

vinn98

Luminary
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Posts
6,369
Reputation
12,134
Jfc if I look like this at 82kg imagine when my face is truly leanmaxed

 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 25413
059CC349 695F 4469 BA34 E8A43072E4ED

yeah bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 26067, Paroxysm and 1 other person
negative collagen brah
 
Samo se ne glupiraj ko u druge slike
 
ur jestering yourself like @Esteban1997
 
U might look worst leaner bro
 
First pic you actually look decent in.
 
you look like one of the skinheads from mad max, over for you
 
Jfc if I look like this at 82kg imagine when my face is truly leanmaxed


Handsome fella.
You need to grow hair though, that buzzcut makes you look kinda retarded
 
The image you are requesting does not exist
or is no longer available.
 
For ur age u look decent
 

Similar threads

Montcalm_1000
Replies
11
Views
67
Montcalm_1000
Montcalm_1000
britishbomber
Replies
3
Views
37
yunus22
yunus22
5"11Manlet
Replies
2
Views
25
J7X
J7X
erstklassig
Replies
17
Views
67
ChoppedArab
ChoppedArab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top