My face-I want to improve

erstklassig

erstklassig

Iron
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
44
Reputation
11
is there anything i can improve (ik it’s frauded, i’ll send unfrauded ones later)
 

Attachments

  • 0F6D5403-9728-48D8-9635-043F28E02475.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
What tf did I just witness 🙏
 
  • +1
Reactions: tit
is there anything i can improve (ik it’s frauded, i’ll send unfrauded ones later)
I just burst out laughing, what the fuck are you doing, are you to stupid to just record your face. Wth??
 
I just burst out laughing, what the fuck are you doing, are you to stupid to just record your face. Wth??
tell me what to record and i’ll do it
 
Your just ugly bro:FeelsWeakMan::FeelsWeakMan:
 
@Turkic Albanian save him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian

Similar threads

gunner shepardson
Replies
11
Views
87
Paysen
Paysen
Zockerschocker
Replies
8
Views
62
Bigclaviclejackson
Bigclaviclejackson
L3rdmog
Replies
2
Views
35
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
3wtf
Replies
5
Views
47
erstklassig
erstklassig

Users who are viewing this thread

  • erstklassig
  • Michael Vornik X
  • Turkic Albanian
  • hypocrite45
  • AutistKhan
  • tit
  • Ivanos
Back
Top