I think I might be a chad

tbh ur not normie lol you look like those vintage military actors. mirin, Also what bf are you
Thank you. It seems I have a polarizing look or something.

Bro only a DEXA scan will say bf for sure. Looking at bf% example pictures and assuming normal distribution I should be around 13%. I used to be at 11% before I started my bulk which is kinda insane considering I never cut and didn’t look after my diet obsessively. You win some you lose some I guess because I was 129lbs at 6 ft untrained.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
You can model, end of story. Anyone who says otherwise is coping or too deep in psl autism.

slightly chubby

ur wide faced chubby. I wonder ur ethnicity tbh. But it’s not too bad

ur wide faced chubby. I wonder ur ethnicity tbh. But it’s not too bad
75% British 12% Scandinavian 12% Central Europe. Basically white as fuck. And yeah I think the chubby cheeks are the main failo I got, but it will serve me well as I enter middle age. 7/10 seems appropriate.

• +1
Reactions: youngmax
75% British 12% Scandinavian 12% Central Europe. Basically white as fuck. And yeah I think the chubby cheeks are the main failo I got, but it will serve me well as I enter middle age. 7/10 seems appropriate.
obviously ur white lol. Do you have nct? I can’t tell

Hands - Slim, large and veiny. Apparently chicks dig this stuff.
"apparently chicks dig this stuff" said that like he's some bluepilled normie

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Ur face is not that good but its good enough tbh

Just be white with hair and its easy mode

If you are 11-13% and still have this chubby face then nah, you are not a chad and never will be

• +1
Reactions: GorLee
You're gl but dye your hair black cause you seem ginger

/strawberry blonde

get off this forum dude.

a bit more downward growth can make you a chad too. you have a shortish face.

I’m done with this cringy post I wrote quickly while high getting bumped. I don’t think anything else is getting added to the discussion thanks for everyone who responded.

Where do you live how you have 99 likes Jfl. Anyways good for you I guess. I’ll rate you HTN. Short face kills you

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
you are barely HTN

ngl, no offensive even, but ur chin is too short. and ur cheeks r too chubby u have 0 angularity and look bloated in the face only. fix those and uoupp be chadlite

ngl, no offensive even, but ur chin is too short. and ur cheeks r too chubby u have 0 angularity and look bloated in the face only. fix those and uoupp be chadlite
right now he's htn tbh

right now he's htn tbh

F619964D 467E 4B1E A568 2485A8E05987

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18418 and Korea
I think you’re getting underrated buddy, you should be chadlite at least

should be but bloatmaxxed completely ruined this guy

his side profile is chad
his front is mid-high tier normie
bloated face
asymmetry
nose too wide
he has leonordo decaprio pheno
and bloat is just another way of sayinf bad bones
hes not bloated look at his body fat
if his bones were good his face would be taught
that could be chin, or cheekbones which pull da face
either way its lacking

his side profile is chad
his front is mid-high tier normie
bloated face
asymmetry
nose too wide
he has leonordo decaprio pheno
and bloat is just another way of sayinf bad bones
hes not bloated look at his body fat
if his bones were good his face would be taught
that could be chin, or cheekbones which pull da face
either way its lacking
He has good bones, just been eating sodium and roiding probably. You can tell his face has no failos even

He has good bones, just been eating sodium and roiding probably. You can tell his face has no failos even
son stop huffing on copium
chad eats mcdonalds everyday and srill has hollow taught cheeks
look at this fuys body fat, he cant be bloated JUST in his face. even if he debloats its clear his bones arent very well placed to be anything above HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
nose and mouth ruined the shit out of his harmony what are you talkin about no failos :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
son stop huffing on copium
chad eats mcdonalds everyday and srill has hollow taught cheeks
look at this fuys body fat, he cant be bloated JUST in his face. even if he debloats its clear his bones arent very well placed to be anything above HTN.
Nah he posted other pictures where he was leaner and his face did indeed look sharper

Not everyone has perfect face fat storage genetics some of us gotta get ridiculously shredded to look our best it is what it is

Says who? A highschool jock movie?

He’s 21. Still hasn’t even lost his baby fat
u arent blackpilled if u think he has no failos and if hes asking for honest advice u is wrong
if he had no failos he wouldnt be HTN
ye you can be bloated but if ur bloated at that body fat its not soely body fat storing genetics. if he had protruding well placed zygos that matched his haemony his face would be taught
if ur low body fat and still bloated like a chipmunk theres a structure issue 95% of time

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Says who? A highschool jock movie?

He’s 21. Still hasn’t even lost his baby fat
his chin is also smaller than his philtrum. big failo
then the bloat. thays a failo, doewnt matger if its temporary which i highly doibt it is. he may be able to get a BIT sharpwr but not that much
can u link pics

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 18244
u arent blackpilled if u think he has no failos and if hes asking for honest advice u is wrong
if he had no failos he wouldnt be HTN
ye you can be bloated but if ur bloated at that body fat its not soely body fat storing genetics. if he had protruding well placed zygos that matched his haemony his face would be taught
if ur low body fat and still bloated like a chipmunk theres a structure issue 95% of time
I am blackpilled I just cant rate. Lack of cheekbones is still only 1 failo tho

like do y guys know what the fuck a chad is. stop using the twrm so lightly
0C94212F CDA4 4956 86CD 9D9DE92F376A
this is a chad
not even a standard gigachad
this is a gigachad
E6FB4A12 804A 493E A03A A92E8990C85A

this is a (high tier) chadlite
55E0F99C 6A4A 45CB B6DF 178B500ECA38

this is a high tier normie
5150D4E9 1BEA 4EB4 AB00 64DF0B55DA3B

OP is mid tier normie MAX. his body is good though, big halo

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
This thread is a great example of the anchoring effect.

Anyway, you're about a HTN. As you age and your amount of buccal fat decreases you could ascend even more.

6.5/10 you look good, keep lifing (y)

You aren’t bloated, you quite obviously have masseter hypertrophy, or very large masseter insertions. Either way, you’re going to need Botox to your masster muscles to obtain normal jaw proportions.

Ignore @EverythingMattersCel, because I have no idea why he’s saying sfs.

Al lot of things could be improved with your eye area like higher PFL, and a better ESR.

Your nose is phenotypically very flawed.

Slight nasolabial folds.

Everything I mentioned above, there’s no way you could be objectively be a chad.

Around the HTN range.
You are Def not objective. The most objective rating is throwing a guy on tinder and basing the rate off the number of likes lol. It doesn't matter what psl rating a guy gets if he does very good via online dating. There's plenty of boneless guys who run very well of hair and coloring.

You are Def not objective. The most objective rating is throwing a guy on tinder and basing the rate off the number of likes lol. It doesn't matter what psl rating a guy gets if he does very good via online dating. There's plenty of boneless guys who run very well of hair and coloring.
Please hop off my dick, I barely even use this website anymore and you've been dragging your dirty balls through 2 month old threads trying to have me respond to you.

I have incredible amounts of buccal/baby fat. It is what it is I'll look really young in my 30s. I've tried reducing sodium, messing with diet, potassium, water, etc. its just fat and it's not going away just yet.
I'm quite sure I'm a chadlite after paying careful attention to women around me, I just started a waiter job near campus and I definitely get eyes every day. Ultimately, I look too young but still appeals to some girls. I think what commenters here forget is that looking young isn't necessarily a failo it just means I appeal to girls that like young looking guys.

HTN. lose that facial fat and maybe chadlite or LTCL good base tho

I have incredible amounts of buccal/baby fat. It is what it is I'll look really young in my 30s. I've tried reducing sodium, messing with diet, potassium, water, etc. its just fat and it's not going away just yet.
I'm quite sure I'm a chadlite after paying careful attention to women around me, I just started a waiter job near campus and I definitely get eyes every day. Ultimately, I look too young but still appeals to some girls. I think what commenters here forget is that looking young isn't necessarily a failo it just means I appeal to girls that like young looking guys.
Okay so do HTNs and even above average guys, that's not really proof. And eye contact is a weak IOI anyway.

I think you're coping a bit how the excess buccal fat is preferable, if you really want you can get it removed / reduced.

You are chad. NOT chadlite, NOT htn. You. Are. Chad.
Users on this site want to put you down. Go get bitched bro
I have lost all faith in this websites ability to rate people, so I’ll go by my own intuition and tinder results. I’m a chadlite haters gonna hate it is what it is.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
I have lost all faith in this websites ability to rate people, so I’ll go by my own intuition and tinder results. I’m a chadlite haters gonna hate it is what it is.
Ive given up on this websites ability to give advice too.
Give up on gym, style, friends, etc, go ALL IN on surgery. A bit silly and delusional if you ask me.

Not Chad but definitely autistic

Not Chad but definitely autistic
Yeah thanks for reminding me... it didn't help that I wrote this post stoned with no revisions. I really didn't expect it to get so much attention.

How many matched did u get?

You're not a chad, but you're at least a 5.5/10 IRL