I think I might be a chad

:blackpill:
WARNING: Autistic post enter at your own risk

TL;DR: I'm 21 6' and 155 lbs. I'm an mild aspie. Recently getting out into the world has introduced lots of evidence that suggests I'm at least chadlite but I'm still having trouble placing myself. Optimistically I'm a baby faced chad before his prime with niche appeal.

Here are the pictures. I deliberately tried to be natural looking in the first picture. Physique pics are no pump. I am up 15 lbs in 7 months so still an ongoing process. Video is to show me realistically. Finally, my skin is freaking out in most of these pictures because of a bad reaction.
You should weigh at least 180 lbs at your height.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
"My skin is freaking out" stfu

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and Lygodactylus
HTN to Chadlite OP

You're biggest failo is the extreme bloat, you are very low bodyfat but have the facial bloat on level of someone who is like 21-24% bodyfat. In the long run though it may be a good thing for aging, but for now it failos you hard.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Slob and Deleted member 18480
Jesus Christ u expect anyone to read this shit ?

His jaw seems to have bone, it's either extreme bloat or a case of Zygo 404.
And by this i mean possibly a case of forward zygo projection 404, as he definitely has zygomatic width

10/10 eye area

Bloated face and your haircut looks cheap

75% British 12% Scandinavian 12% Central Europe. Basically white as fuck. And yeah I think the chubby cheeks are the main failo I got, but it will serve me well as I enter middle age. 7/10 seems appropriate.
@6’1cel he has some similar features to you, and he is britcel

Not chad. You need bigger eyes and more leaner face and better lip area.

in on Chad bragging thread

TL;DR: I'm 21 6' and 155 lbs. I'm an mild aspie. Recently getting out into the world has introduced lots of evidence that suggests I'm at least chadlite but I'm still having trouble placing myself. Optimistically I'm a baby faced chad before his prime with niche appeal.

Here are the pictures. I deliberately tried to be natural looking in the first picture. Physique pics are no pump. I am up 15 lbs in 7 months so still an ongoing process. Video is to show me realistically. Finally, my skin is freaking out in most of these pictures because of a bad reaction.

View attachment 1611594View attachment 1611595View attachment 1611596View attachment 1611597View attachment 1611598

Up until a year or two ago (I'm 21), I had no clue looks mattered or that I was GL. It's been dawning on me more and more that I might be decently attractive. In b4 "just look at how women treat you" Well first of all I'll get to that and secondly I'm a bit of an autistic fuck like most of y'all so I'm both somewhat socially inept and uninterested in socializing. As I mature, I realize that autism has been less of a mental handicap and more of a developmental handicap. My brain is capable of learning social norms and frauding NT but it takes large amounts of practice and comfort to pull off. I was TOTALLY uninterested in being normal as a child so I just got like ZERO practice. So here I am with looks but no confidence and only basic social skills. It's a frightening but exciting time in my life.
Alright let me get into my looks analysis and social anecdotes. Just read the looks analysis if anything.
Looks Analysis
I think my face/persona is massively haloed by a few things:
Eyes - Hooded, PCT, relatively vertically narrow (not perfect), downswung medial cantus, blue, long eyelashes, good low set eyebrows. Not fantastic under eye support.
Jaw - Really really developed jaw. Borderline too developed. It would look slightly better with a little bit more forward growth but this is a bit nit picky.
Hair - Thick wavy hair type with ideal hairline combines for ideal hair overall.
Coloring - I think my coloring is really excellent and makes my face pop from far away.
Height - Without shoes I stand exactly 6' tall, With shoes and 1" shoe lifts I'm usually a bit shy of 6'2"

Good features:
FWHR - It's around 2-2.1 which is definitely ideal.
Good facial thirds - Equal thirds with slightly larger lower thirds. Ideal.
Hands - Slim, large and veiny. Apparently chicks dig this stuff.
Veinyness in general - My arms are vascular as fuck anytime I'm a little warm or its warm out

Flaws:
Biggest flaw has to be BABY FAT. However, this comes with some advantages. First of all, my dad had the same "problem" and just ended up looking like a college kid well into his 30s. Second of all, I think the youthful aesthetic appeals to a decent group of young women so I definitely have options. I am overall totally content with this flaw and I may or may not try to leanmaxx (probably won't do much).
Narrow chin - Not so bad that it sticks out as a flaw to most people but definitely not ideal. Chin augmentation would probably help my looks noticeably and it's something I'm considering in the coming years.
Thin lips/narrow mouth - Definitely my lips and mouth fall short of ideal but again I don't think it strikes any normal person looking at me because they aren't THAT bad and once again I got so many halos going for me it just gets overlooked. I think I'll get invisalign for a wider smile. The lips can stay.
Total FWHR - around 1.22. Basically my heads a bit blocky. Not so bad imo.
Asymmetry - Who doesn't have a bit of asymmetry. Tbh I don't know how bad mine is, only that its present. Doesn't seem so bad though.
Nose/ears?? - I am not so sure on how to measure these. Either way I know they are fine but I'd love to hear how they stack up.
Frame - I'm definitely a bit lanky. I think its another case of not ideal but not exactly a striking flaw to most people. It's like lacking bonus points, if I get jacked with my current frame people will still find it impressive it just lacks that "wow" factor. 6.4" wrists >.<
Voice - It ain't great, definitely detracts from me but doesn't ruin me either. Considering surgery for this one.

So I'm at least chadlite but idk honestly the difference between CL and chad. I am optimistically Chad with baby face who appeals to a certain niche.

Breakdown of some female encounters: (Not entirely relevant but I think it adds to my story)
Ok writing all of the following out makes me feel cocky as hell but I'm still a little uncertain. Maybe I really am seeking nothing but validation deep down (aren't we all?). Not sure if I'm getting CL or chad treatment.
- Me and a girl at work had a mutual crush and she literally said it was because I was hot/cute. This happened twice. Nothing happened because I was an autistic fuck.
- I deliver food on gig apps near the university. This affords me lots of short interactions with girls my age. I definitely notice some micro expressions quite commonly. For example, girls will stare at me longer than necessary, be really smiley, sometimes act nervous (maybe I'm misreading disinterest). There have been multiple instances of haloing with personality traits where girls (and guys) suggested I was hard working and accomplished. I tried to apply to 2 restaurants near the university. In the following days, the crew at both places (especially the girls) commented on it a little more than necessary and said how nice it would be for me to work there. One girl at a restaurant handed me the food and gave me the most over the top seductive expression I nearly laughed. Too bad she was a 4/10 and 6'1".
- I've had guys and girls tell me countless times I look like X attractive celebrity, or a hollywood actor in general.
- The only actual encounter I've had with a girl was at a rave. Within 30 minutes 2 girls had approached me and this was the second one. She was really cute 6-6.5/10 and my type. I acted autistic as fuck but she just helped me vibe and get past the awkwardness. We danced and got touchy and then she just made out with me O.O Literally all her and she kept telling me how handsome I was.
- On Tinder I'm using some pretty sub par mirror selfies - its all very autistic. I got 99 likes in the first 24ish hours and on the first day I swiped on every 5+/10 equaling 32 matches (medium american city). I still get 2-5 matches a day months later and about 1 in 10 girls message me first.

Looksmaxxing I've done. Last section, skip if you want its kinda irrelevant.
Gym - Gained 15 lbs in 7 months. Pretty ideal lean bulk especially since I only tracked macros for a month.
Neck - I'm putting this separate from gym because it was such a big deal and so easy. I wish I measured but it grew from scrawny to average in just a few months.
Posture - Quite extensive work was done on this. I spent a lot of conscious time focusing on keeping good posture to really ingrain it into my mind but this is only half the work. I strengthened my glutes, abs, and rotator cuff muscles in isolation which helped more than just thinking about posture.
Skin care - This was big. I had pretty moderate to somewhat severe acne that is now quite mild thanks to some skincare products. Texture and color is better too.
Teeth hygiene and whitening - Brush 2x floss 1x mouthwash 1x daily. Use whitening strips
Learning how to style hair and washing less frequently
Hygiene - Deodorant, cologne. Just taking showers, bro.
Eyebrows - I skeptically tried castor oil and it worked. Subtle but noticeable improvements in less dense areas, especially towards the center. I also got them dyed/tinted subtly darker.
Mewing - Not 100% sure this shit works but the claims are encouraging enough to at least try. My forward growth has always been OK since I wasn't a mouth breather but slightly more would be idea. Check back in 1-2 years I'm only 3 months in.
9 hours of sleep - Big part of my success at the gym and it improves you in really subtle ways. Basically I stopped using an alarm clock and my body naturally asks for about 9.5 hours in bed.
Supplements - This probably only makes longer term differences.
Sunscreen - I'm religious about this shit now. I really think I can be the guy who looks 35 at 50 and sunscreen is my secret weapon. Also the baby fat will help.
Fashion/style - After some gay ass experimentation I'm digging the timeless masculine aesthetic. Slim fit t-shirt or tank top, bomber jacket or hoodie. Slim straight jeans. White sneakers or converse. Subtle silver chain. Oh and I drive a Miata that's gotta count for style.

Yikes thanks to anyone who read that. I don't use social media so I'm not used to posting my life online like this.

Can I get @Korea to check this post out. Hes one smart and thorough dude.
"99 tinder likes in 24 hours"

Only something achievable by chads and high tier chadlites, so your conclusion is correct.

Only saw pics and title
View attachment 1611745

OP you have a short FACE syndrome. A tiny chin, bloated asf despite being scrawny and very brachy skull. Surprised people arne;'t eviscerating u for ur narciness.

HTN carried by pheno and colouring. U would get mogged to alpha centauri and back by a prettyboy chad with a tall lower third. It is what it is.
What features does a brachy skull have?

worst trait is chin height and buccal fat

• +1
You look kinda low class tbh. Normie

• +1
You’re not bad, but your cheekbones are mediocre.

View attachment 1611594View attachment 1611595View attachment 1611596View attachment 1611597View attachment 1611598

Up until a year or two ago (I'm 21), I had no clue looks mattered or that I was GL. It's been dawning on me more and more that I might be decently attractive. In b4 "just look at how women treat you" Well first of all I'll get to that and secondly I'm a bit of an autistic fuck like most of y'all so I'm both somewhat socially inept and uninterested in socializing. As I mature, I realize that autism has been less of a mental handicap and more of a developmental handicap. My brain is capable of learning social norms and frauding NT but it takes large amounts of practice and comfort to pull off. I was TOTALLY uninterested in being normal as a child so I just got like ZERO practice. So here I am with looks but no confidence and only basic social skills. It's a frightening but exciting time in my life.
Alright let me get into my looks analysis and social anecdotes. Just read the looks analysis if anything.
Looks Analysis
I think my face/persona is massively haloed by a few things:
Eyes - Hooded, PCT, relatively vertically narrow (not perfect), downswung medial cantus, blue, long eyelashes, good low set eyebrows. Not fantastic under eye support.
Jaw - Really really developed jaw. Borderline too developed. It would look slightly better with a little bit more forward growth but this is a bit nit picky.
Hair - Thick wavy hair type with ideal hairline combines for ideal hair overall.
Coloring - I think my coloring is really excellent and makes my face pop from far away.
Height - Without shoes I stand exactly 6' tall, With shoes and 1" shoe lifts I'm usually a bit shy of 6'2"

Good features:
FWHR - It's around 2-2.1 which is definitely ideal.
Good facial thirds - Equal thirds with slightly larger lower thirds. Ideal.
Hands - Slim, large and veiny. Apparently chicks dig this stuff.
Veinyness in general - My arms are vascular as fuck anytime I'm a little warm or its warm out

Flaws:
Biggest flaw has to be BABY FAT. However, this comes with some advantages. First of all, my dad had the same "problem" and just ended up looking like a college kid well into his 30s. Second of all, I think the youthful aesthetic appeals to a decent group of young women so I definitely have options. I am overall totally content with this flaw and I may or may not try to leanmaxx (probably won't do much).
Narrow chin - Not so bad that it sticks out as a flaw to most people but definitely not ideal. Chin augmentation would probably help my looks noticeably and it's something I'm considering in the coming years.
Thin lips/narrow mouth - Definitely my lips and mouth fall short of ideal but again I don't think it strikes any normal person looking at me because they aren't THAT bad and once again I got so many halos going for me it just gets overlooked. I think I'll get invisalign for a wider smile. The lips can stay.
Total FWHR - around 1.22. Basically my heads a bit blocky. Not so bad imo.
Asymmetry - Who doesn't have a bit of asymmetry. Tbh I don't know how bad mine is, only that its present. Doesn't seem so bad though.
Nose/ears?? - I am not so sure on how to measure these. Either way I know they are fine but I'd love to hear how they stack up.
Frame - I'm definitely a bit lanky. I think its another case of not ideal but not exactly a striking flaw to most people. It's like lacking bonus points, if I get jacked with my current frame people will still find it impressive it just lacks that "wow" factor. 6.4" wrists >.<
Voice - It ain't great, definitely detracts from me but doesn't ruin me either. Considering surgery for this one.

So I'm at least chadlite but idk honestly the difference between CL and chad. I am optimistically Chad with baby face who appeals to a certain niche.

Breakdown of some female encounters: (Not entirely relevant but I think it adds to my story)
Ok writing all of the following out makes me feel cocky as hell but I'm still a little uncertain. Maybe I really am seeking nothing but validation deep down (aren't we all?). Not sure if I'm getting CL or chad treatment.
- Me and a girl at work had a mutual crush and she literally said it was because I was hot/cute. This happened twice. Nothing happened because I was an autistic fuck.
- I deliver food on gig apps near the university. This affords me lots of short interactions with girls my age. I definitely notice some micro expressions quite commonly. For example, girls will stare at me longer than necessary, be really smiley, sometimes act nervous (maybe I'm misreading disinterest). There have been multiple instances of haloing with personality traits where girls (and guys) suggested I was hard working and accomplished. I tried to apply to 2 restaurants near the university. In the following days, the crew at both places (especially the girls) commented on it a little more than necessary and said how nice it would be for me to work there. One girl at a restaurant handed me the food and gave me the most over the top seductive expression I nearly laughed. Too bad she was a 4/10 and 6'1".
- I've had guys and girls tell me countless times I look like X attractive celebrity, or a hollywood actor in general.
- The only actual encounter I've had with a girl was at a rave. Within 30 minutes 2 girls had approached me and this was the second one. She was really cute 6-6.5/10 and my type. I acted autistic as fuck but she just helped me vibe and get past the awkwardness. We danced and got touchy and then she just made out with me O.O Literally all her and she kept telling me how handsome I was.
- On Tinder I'm using some pretty sub par mirror selfies - its all very autistic. I got 99 likes in the first 24ish hours and on the first day I swiped on every 5+/10 equaling 32 matches (medium american city). I still get 2-5 matches a day months later and about 1 in 10 girls message me first.

Looksmaxxing I've done. Last section, skip if you want its kinda irrelevant.
Gym - Gained 15 lbs in 7 months. Pretty ideal lean bulk especially since I only tracked macros for a month.
Neck - I'm putting this separate from gym because it was such a big deal and so easy. I wish I measured but it grew from scrawny to average in just a few months.
Posture - Quite extensive work was done on this. I spent a lot of conscious time focusing on keeping good posture to really ingrain it into my mind but this is only half the work. I strengthened my glutes, abs, and rotator cuff muscles in isolation which helped more than just thinking about posture.
Skin care - This was big. I had pretty moderate to somewhat severe acne that is now quite mild thanks to some skincare products. Texture and color is better too.
Teeth hygiene and whitening - Brush 2x floss 1x mouthwash 1x daily. Use whitening strips
Learning how to style hair and washing less frequently
Hygiene - Deodorant, cologne. Just taking showers, bro.
Eyebrows - I skeptically tried castor oil and it worked. Subtle but noticeable improvements in less dense areas, especially towards the center. I also got them dyed/tinted subtly darker.
Mewing - Not 100% sure this shit works but the claims are encouraging enough to at least try. My forward growth has always been OK since I wasn't a mouth breather but slightly more would be idea. Check back in 1-2 years I'm only 3 months in.
9 hours of sleep - Big part of my success at the gym and it improves you in really subtle ways. Basically I stopped using an alarm clock and my body naturally asks for about 9.5 hours in bed.
Supplements - This probably only makes longer term differences.
Sunscreen - I'm religious about this shit now. I really think I can be the guy who looks 35 at 50 and sunscreen is my secret weapon. Also the baby fat will help.
Fashion/style - After some gay ass experimentation I'm digging the timeless masculine aesthetic. Slim fit t-shirt or tank top, bomber jacket or hoodie. Slim straight jeans. White sneakers or converse. Subtle silver chain. Oh and I drive a Miata that's gotta count for style.

Yikes thanks to anyone who read that. I don't use social media so I'm not used to posting my life online like this.

Can I get @Korea to check this post out. Hes one smart and thorough dude.
If you have to post to some autistic loser incel board "that you think you might be a chad" your not a chad. Chads don't go to blackpill sites to complain about not getting laid.

tiny chin, potato nose
HTN at best

Prime example of good pictures and physique working for a dude that is a normie face wise. Ignore the angry bitter incels OP and keep slaying.

Also the lean pill and skin, even with a highish normie tier face, he is lean and clear skin and thats already enough to be seen as attractive since most guys are like 15 bf+.

@GorLee I love Alizée. Are you like 40 or something. I am older than that myself!

You have too much facial fat, brutal considering how your body looks ngl. It can probably make you chadlite but I’d say you’re a top tier HTN.

your fwhr isnt even good. who said a 2 fwhr was good when the actual study on it said that anyone in the 2 range was considered terrible looking? your coloring is whats killing it. even thecel did experiments with compact midfaces and the ones like yours are the worst xD

and your jawline isnt really ideally developed dude. you have a short mandible with shortface syndrome. i dont get how your midface and jawline can both be too short at the same time and it isnt a strong defined mandible either. none the less, coloring pill is insane
@StreegeReturn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
That's an old clip of her. How do you know her?
Youtube brother. The moment you realize she will never look as good as she did back then sucks. But, I wish her well.

If you have to think then you're not

• +1
and your jawline isnt really ideally developed dude. you have a short mandible with shortface syndrome. i dont get how your midface and jawline can both be too short at the same time and it isnt a strong defined mandible either. none the less, coloring pill is insane
@StreegeReturn
Only good thing about him is eye area. Every else is subpar even coloring.
He has short lower third, and 0 definition, while having potato jaws wider than zygos.
Bulbous nose for a white guy
No lips
Bad phitrum

Even with the best pheno in the world he would be capped at htn. Imagine that its like that while hes super lean. Coloring pill is brutal tho i agree but ops one is meh.

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead
Only good thing about him is eye area. Every else is subpar even coloring.
He has short lower third, and 0 definition, while having potato jaws wider than zygos.
Bulbous nose for a white guy
No lips
Bad phitrum

Even with the best pheno in the world he would be capped at htn. Imagine that its like that while hes super lean. Coloring pill is brutal tho i agree but ops one is meh.
what's the ideal philtrum?

• +1
  • +1
Its more about his philtrum its tilted outwards, aka flat and its rly ugly to look at
so a curved philtrum is ideal? similar to the one O'Pry has. I have a defined philtrum on the flatter side and I'm wondering if it's cause of my maxilla (recession).

• +1
so a curved philtrum is ideal? similar to the one O'Pry has. I have a defined philtrum on the flatter side and I'm wondering if it's cause of my maxilla (recession).
Yes exactly. I think it has to do with that but also genetics for the overall shape, but its obviously a sign of fetal alcoholic syndrome

• JFL
Yes exactly. I think it has to do with that but also genetics for the overall shape, but its obviously a sign of fetal alcoholic syndrome
Fuark. I've seen a post on here where someone got LF1 and the guys whole philtrum became curved

• Woah
Fuark. I've seen a post on here where someone got LF1 and the guys whole philtrum became curved
Post some examples but legit women who get drunk are irresponsible. During pregnancy. Many people have those similar features even here

• +1
Post some examples but legit women who get drunk are irresponsible. During pregnancy. Many people have those similar features even here
I mean this is what I saw and the difference was pretty big.

• +1
Many people have those similar features
LMFAO. I have a short nose and a decent philtrum. It might just be my phenotype or my mom was a bit clumsy :kys:

• +1
LMFAO. I have a short nose and a decent philtrum. It might just be my phenotype or my mom was a bit clumsy :kys:
It can be ofc, but when you have a short flat nose, long smooth phitrum, its usually linked and i may even say some pheno are maybe alcohol influenced rofl so its just environment doing his thing into genetics
Also ive just read part of the essay of op. Mirin him thinking most his features are ideal especially hair or jaw.
He really thinks hes a chad, while looking like this. Irl im not even sure if i would rate him htn in motion

• +1
It can be ofc, but when you have a short flat nose, long smooth phitrum, its usually linked and i may even say some pheno are maybe alcohol influenced rofl so its just environment doing his thing into genetics
IIRC smooth philtrum is a sign of some kind of mental retardation that may be caused by a mother drinking during pregnancy.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 18840