I think my mother has cancer

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Randomly found her crying on the couch and after 30 mins asking her to tell me what’s wrong she said she needs to do some more testing bc they found lumps in her breast, suddenly years of me mistreating her hit me and a realized how much I value her, despite her giving me trash genetics. I’m sorry mom.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, NoseProphecy, p0lishsubhuman and 18 others
My mother died from cancer many years ago.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, scrunchables, Heinrich Schmidt and 11 others
cancer is a bitch, I'm sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, NoseProphecy, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, NoseProphecy, Heinrich Schmidt and 10 others
The news from the doctor just came in. There is a cancer in her pussy from being fucked 200 times by many men

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: shabby890, efidescontinuado, Tenshi and 7 others
Randomly found her crying on the couch and after 30 mins asking her to tell me what’s wrong she said she needs to do some more testing bc they found lumps in her breast, suddenly years of me mistreating her hit me and a realized how much I value her, despite her giving me trash genetics. I’m sorry mom.
I'm sorry to hear that brother, make sure to treat her well from now on

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Heinrich Schmidt, CoRe3 and 2 others
sorry to hear that man. wish her and your family the best of luck

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Cancer is the devil. I Wish y'all the best of luck

im sorry brother may god help you

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and NarrowBones
its over for her, (jk) breast cancer has a really high survival rate

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, PsychoDsk and Entschuldigung
At least it's not a rare type

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
My mother died from cancer many years ago.
IMG 20240312 223513

@Sprinkles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Tenshi, scrunchables and 3 others
Sending prayers on youre way. hope she turns out good. Losing youre mother is a horrible tought

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Hope she gets better. Make sure to put her on a natural diet with a lot of liver and other good stuff, and she'll be okay in no time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Xangsane and PsychoDsk
Hope she feels better, but seriously get your brain checked

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk

I know people on here bitch about genetics and how it's over, but they fail to realise that spending time with parents and shit is so much more important imo. Even if they ascended to chad later on and fucked multiple stacies, while living on a mega yacht with millions, they would still wish they could go back to the time when their parents were alive and shit. Do everything you can right now, because once it's gone, it will never ever come back. Yes looks is a problem, but a real and more painful problem is losing those people in your life, and not fulfilling memories with them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Hope she feels better, but seriously get your brain checked
I’m a 6.5/10 you fuck bag, get out of my thread I don’t ever want to see your user again on any of my posts, don’t talk to me ever. You know nothing about looks. Pretending to care I know the snake that you are

I’m a 6.5/10 you fuck bag, get out of my thread I don’t ever want to see your user again on any of my posts, don’t talk to me ever. You know nothing about looks
other people agreed with me, whats ur point

other people agreed with me, whats ur point
And the people also agreed with me, that I’m a 6.5/10, that’s all that matters, I don’t care about my flaws stop telling me them whenever you have the chance it reeks of insecurity, I just want to be left alone, you cunt you ashole you have no soul you don’t care about me and trying to bring me down to your level

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
And the people also agreed with me, that I’m a 6.5/10, that’s all that matters, I don’t care about my flaws stop telling me them whenever you have the chance is reeks of insecurity
I think ur only one insecure

I think ur only one insecure
Yes no shit, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t as well, so leave me alone and don’t comment on any of my posts. I am a 6.5/10, end of story.

Tales from the basement

Yes no shit, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t as well, so leave me alone and don’t comment on any of my posts. I am a 6.5/10, end of story.
What so you shit on users that did nothing to you
16911E0A 7D5A 45D7 9C72 E878DAF90B2F

What so you shit on users that did nothing to youView attachment 2796854
Yeah bc they are wrong, very wrong. And you have to keep in mind I been in a very shitty mental state today as the only two people I care about have either left or might leave me. So I apologize for lashing out, but he is wrong, I am more than fine, I am good looking.

Yeah bc they are wrong, very wrong. And you have to keep in mind I been in a very shitty mental state today as the only two people I care about have either left or might leave me. So I apologize for lashing out, but he is wrong, I am more than fine, I am good looking.
Hes saying that your fine looking

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
My mom had breast cancer. I guess we were very lucky in that the treatment went extremely smoothly and she was cancer free within a year of two of diagnosis, after only one round of chemo. She said the chemo wasn't even that bad. So, don't start feeling too hopeless.

Not aight, I’m good looking. I never claimed to be special, but I am good looking.
And that youll never have a wife who babys you and let her lick her feet

I don’t care about appeal, every guy I hook up with says I have a nice face, and hands. Literally every single one.
You go with guy because you can’t attract girls?

No I like to be bred and I don’t find pussy attractive, the only body part I find attractive from females is their feet.
Well youll never have a futanari girlfriend because she doesn’t exist

I’m a 6.5/10 you fuck bag, get out of my thread I don’t ever want to see your user again on any of my posts, don’t talk to me ever. You know nothing about looks. Pretending to care I know the snake that you are
But im not a snake. I showed my concelnces

I hope she doesn't get cancer