I think SARMs made me taller...

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

I have to return some videotapes.
Ok so before I get into this, I'm 19 (20 in 3 months), I'm a late bloomer, I still believe that I'm naturally growing but my wingspan hasn't increased for at least a year.
My SARMs stack;
LGD 4033 10mg
MK 677 5mg
MK 2866 10mg
My measurements before my cycle;
Height 182cm/5'11.65" (sometimes as low as 181.5cm/5'11.46" at night)
Reach 180.4cm/5'11.02"
(I had a fight a week before I went on cycle and at my gym we are very strict on measurements when we are under 25, so we get our measurements redone before every fight)
My measurements mid cycle (6 weeks out of 8 weeks)
Height 183cm/6'0.05"
Reach 185.4cm/6'1"
These measurements were taken by the same person, at the same time of day, with a stadiometer (height) and against a wall (reach).
This was so crazy, I got home a couple hours ago and thought I'd let you guys know.
Is this even possible? Like for it to be from the SARMs?
My Dad is 5'8" with a 6'2" reach, so maybe I'm just picking up some more of his monkey genes...
I think that maybe since my natural hormones are lowered, my growth plates are slowing down in their closing, and the increase in HGH via the MK 677 (as well as the fact that I'm sleeping a healthy 8-9 hours every night - MK 677 gives you the best sleep quality and I get insane lucid dreams) is subsequently making me grow.
I also think that because the clavicles take longer to stop growing, they might be growing too, this may explain why my bideltoid has increased 1.5 inches, but I just thought that was due to the intense, daily, side deltoid exercises.
I need someone to explain to me that I'm either delusional, or that SARMs really are the miracle "drug" we've been looking for...

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, middayshowers and Lorsss
I might try them but I don't wanna grow my nose

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
I half recommend them but encourage people to wait until more conclusive evidence on their safety has been found.
My nose hasn't grown at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Doens't it have the blindness factor fucking terrifies me
I half recommend them but encourage people to wait until more conclusive evidence on their safety has been found.
My nose hasn't grown at all

Did you get blindness effects

Doens't it have the blindness factor fucking terrifies me

Did you get blindness effects
Nah, that's only S23 or S4 (I can't remember which one), I never have, nor ever will, try either of those anyway, after this I'm gonna stick to LGD for bulking, and ostarine + cardarine for cutting

Is it too late for me

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2486
Nah, that's only S23 or S4 (I can't remember which one), I never have, nor ever will, try either of those anyway, after this I'm gonna stick to LGD for bulking, and ostarine + cardarine for cutting

This is the best time to abuse it

What's your thoughts on CJC? Where did you get the peptides from btw? I wanna get a peptide stack but I have no idea where I should buy them from

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
What's your thoughts on CJC? Where did you get the peptides from btw? I wanna get a peptide stack but I have no idea where I should buy them from
I know almost nothing about CJC, I buy my stuff from an Australian website, I can't verify how legit there stuff is though, but it seems pretty insane for me (gained 5kg in 6 weeks with a shitty diet/mostly in a deficit).

• +1
I'm prone to hair loss so its pretty much over for me when it comes to sarms

@cocainecowboy whats funny bout this bro alot of peptides are scammy

@cocainecowboy whats funny bout this bro alot of peptides are scammy
idk your mood swings are funny. thats why i randomly laugh at your posts

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 685
idk your mood swings are funny. thats why i randomly laugh at your posts
I get your point, man. I just wanna get peptides regardless of height for gymcelling, long term bone growth etc and I'll see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I get your point, man. I just wanna get peptides regardless of height for gymcelling, long term bone growth etc and I'll see what happens
probably not smart tbh

• Woah
seems unpredictable to fuck with hormomes during puberty
I mean I don't see what could go wrong. Right now in puberty is the best time to use it since I'm changing so much. It'll be far less effective during 20s.

Let me tell you this cocainecowboy, I could buy them right now with PayPal with my mom not noticing anything. I have to maxx out, it doesn't matter whether I'll end up 6'1 or the same. I need to MAX!

That difference in reach is absurd. Did your clavicles noticeably broaden or did your arms just get longer?

That side effect is only applicable to S4 - don't worry about getting that from any supplements he mentioned.

What website?
Yeah they grew 1.5 inches (bideltoid), but I feel like the clavicles didn't really grow as much as my actual deltoids, whereas my arms definitely feel longer.
The website is thelipoguy dot com, and the product is biotech nutra savage
Which Australian website?
thelipoguy dot com (I dunno if we're allowed to support any websites, hence the absence of the ".com")

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic
Fuck it, I'm buying them.