I think that the girl i posted on this forum knows about it, scared shitless

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
So i posted a girl for rating and some of you fags including me called her ugly lol, but she is my friend. After that a day past and she just stoped talking to me and said thanks for ruining my month, and when i asked what did i do, she just say 'you know what you did'. I was scared shitless and immediately thought about this forum and how the hell does a normie girl know about it. Keep in mind she is really insecure about her looks and i am scared she will kill herself and tell about everybody about this forum and what i wrote about her. Fingers crossed buddy boyos that this isnt the case.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rockndogs, Time Travel and 17 others
She's just shit testing you. She probably wants you to fuck her. I say go for it

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, rockndogs, kobecel and 7 others
i am scared she will kill herself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, rockndogs, Deleted member 470 and 10 others
Also what toilet are you talking about OP? Show pic

and what is she gonna do about it lol

Are you sure she isnt pulling your leg and you're too autistic to understand?

Im talking about her, she is pretty for me tho, but calls her self ugly all the time lol. Im afraid she is going to tell everyone about what shithead i am

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AspiringChad
View attachment 60830
Im talking about her, she is pretty for me tho, but calls her self ugly all the time lol. Im afraid she is going to tell everyone about what shithead i am
Cakefaced bitch, tbh she's probs hideous underneath all that paint.
Honestly why would u give a shit bro? She ain't gone do shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, rockndogs, kobecel and 4 others
Cuck fag tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, rockndogs, AspiringChad and 5 others
View attachment 60830
lol and you went and did it again you really dont give a fuck do you

maybe she found out youve been stealing her panties and sniffing them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, itsoverbuddyboyo and SikKunt
Cakefaced bitch, tbh she's probs hideous underneath all that paint.
Honestly why would u give a shit bro? She ain't gone do shit
Is not her, but she can write a suicide not about who is guilty for her suicide, and her parents will eat my alive. Her father is a drug lord in theese parts. If any of you fags has a spare room to spare then im settling in

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
reverse image search is a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, ChoSeungHui, samm735 and 1 other person
lol and you went and did it again you really dont give a fuck do you

maybe she found out youve been stealing her panties and sniffing them
Im a germaphobiccel so nah boyo, i like when i a girl is squicky clean

• Hmm...
if she knows you can do nothing, having a girl as a friend is useless, 99.9 are useless and just want attention and validation. Never had an actuall intelectual stimulation from a girl, their humor is mediocore at best. Guys make the best joke buddies, girl will just laugh at your jokes never add anything from herself

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
INJECT TREN ASAP YOU WEAK BITCH NO LESS THAN A GRAM A WEEK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, rockndogs, Deleted member 245 and 5 others
girls are dream killers, fucking them is the only use for them. I will get down on my kness and apologize if I ever see a girl that actually is interested in something that isnt her own looks and gossip. Disgracefull

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, ChoSeungHui, kobecel and 3 others
Fears me

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
If you're a germaphobe then never kiss a girl.

• +1
View attachment 60830
Worries about posting image of her then goes on to post more pictures of her.

Hate fakeup tbh. I always makeup pill girls when I am drunk and it makes them feel bad.

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
She is the one that likes me to fuck her lol, i mean she always sends me pics of her and cries if i dont give attention. Im upper tier normie at worst for girls in my are and they treat my like a pretty boy but im quite asexual so idgaf.

• Hmm...
Lmao, suck shit cunt!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, ChoSeungHui, kobecel and 2 others
Or maybe she's acting so u can orbit her more faggot

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Insomniac, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Or maybe she's acting so u can orbit her more faggot
Why would she be acting on the same day that i posted the post about her?

• Hmm...
JoinedMay 12, 2019
True pain is watching your once NW0 hairline gradually recede further and further back into nothingness day after day. Torture. Absolute torture.

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
Kangaroo

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Insomniac
How would she know about it? There's no way she browses this forum and stumbled upon your thread

• +1
How would she know about it? There's no way she browses this forum and stumbled upon your thread
When i said to her whats wrong with her face by terms that only people from this site and palstic sergons know, she knew them all except zygos

• Hmm...
When i said to her whats wrong with her face by terms that only people from this site and palstic sergons know, she knew them all except zygos
Send pic of her

YTA sweetie

i think you should man up and apologize for your mistake and post a picture of you here too to make her feel better and maybe buy her something and hope that she forgives you.

he, you, ugly bitch. i hope you're reading this. if you are, please kill yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin and dogtown
  • Hmm...
Edit to my post: watching a movie and reading a book about some horror or drama isn't a hobby. Some at least do sport but it's almost always half assed I can beat 99% of girls who are training for 5 years with me training for 2hours. End of story

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

Lookism and incels.is users should know those terms too... is there anything else you did that would have angered her?

It is over.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Op

Reverse image search the images you put on this board

If this site comes up... then no shit

• +1
actually caged at this just lol

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and ChoSeungHui
Insecure about her looks? Oh, please, she probably has a bunch of men lusting over her in real life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
Insecure about her looks? Oh, please, she probably has a bunch of men lusting over her in real life.

not the gigachad that she wants tho

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo