I think the city where I live is very unsocial

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I tried to do more social stuff than usual, go out of my comfort zone. People suggested dance classes, I laughed at it first, but then I thought YOLO and decided to try it. Turns out you have to search for dance partners online, and it's like dating apps, the women don't respond most of the time.

I went to meetup.com to see other possible meetups, there's literally nothing except some Nerd stuff (CCC) or meetings for career-related stuff.

Other people I ask have literally no hobbys. One says he just likes to go out with his bike sometimes. People study, work and stay home, only clubs (where I go regularly) seem to be a relevant social activity, and obviously only weekends.

Not that I expect much, but come on, it should be easier to find some meetups at least. But I don't know if it matters, I might go to a psych ward in April (voluntarily) for a few weeks, who knows what comes out of that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
From Germany

It's over

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Yeah, and I think my city is even unsocial for German standards, I hate that culture here is so introverted and unsocial.
Move to spain

• Woah
Reactions: AlexAP