My ethnic immigrant parents ruined my development and stunted my social growth

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
Growing up my parents taught me nothing basically
All they told me to do was do good in school and stay out of trouble, and read your Bible and pray
Now these are things you should do but that’s all they ever said to me nothing else
They never taught me anything else

So all the social shit about life (you know the stuff that actually mattered) I had to learn on the fly and learn on my own
I never felt comfortable going to my dad about these problems cause I was afraid he was just gonna yell at me or get annoyed
and my older brother is autistic (he literally has autism diagonised with it) and its the kind where he doesn't talk or barely talks to anyone
no friends by choice so I couldn't go to him obviously

so I guess I always subconsciously searched out older brother figures and male guidance
my mother was worse because she would never let me go out any where
9pm was my curfew I never went to a party and everytime I was out late she would always harass and call my phone asking where I was it was fucking brutal

looking back I should've just rebelled but I was too much of a pussy cause I've always been conditioned to by my parents
all these things plus growing up in middle class white community led to me being labeled as the title of a "good kid" people would say that to me and I don't like it thats honestly a whole nother thread in itself
honestly, had it not been for this forum changing views on things + starting to smoke man it would be bad jfl
this is what happens when you hold your kids back from socially developing
remember always rebel if you're a minor they ain't gonna do shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), EggKing, klimo and 11 others
Cringe

• +1
Reactions: med and overtier1011

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and lemonnz
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Allornothing, Variety Jones and 5 others
All they told me to do was do good in school and stay out of trouble, and read your Bible and pray
Now these are things you should do but that’s all they ever said to me nothing else

So all the social shit about life (you know the stuff that actually mattered) I had to learn on the fly and learn on my own
I never felt comfortable going to my dad about these problems cause I was afraid he was just gonna yell at me or get annoyed
and my older brother is autistic (he literally has autism diagonised with it) and its the kind where he doesn't talk or barely talks to anyone

so I guess I always subconsciously searched out older brother figures and male guidance
9pm was my curfew I never went to a party and everytime I was out late she would always harass and call my phone asking where I was it was fucking brutal

looking back I should've just rebelled but I was too much of a pussy cause I've always been conditioned to by my parents
all these things plus growing up in middle class white community led to me being labeled as the title of a "good kid" people would say that to me and I don't like it thats honestly a whole nother thread in itself
honestly, had it not been for this forum changing views on things + starting to smoke man it would be bad jfl
"Don't worry about the girls now, son. Just do good in school, graduate from college and when you get a good job, the girls will be lining up for you". The problem with this advice is that the line of girls never materializes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Variety Jones, Ricky212, Pikabro and 3 others

I rebelled to my parents. I didn't care and always got a little late that the hour they gave me permission. First it was 9pm, then 10 and finally I reached 2am on the street with my drug addicted friends. They even called me when I was partying one time and I hated it because they called my friends and it was cringe, also they never gave me advice on anything. Now that I'm adult I always tell them this because they fucked up many social interactions I had (even with women). Due to this girls of my class thought I was inmature because my parents "cared" about my safety. Everything important I learned in life was thanks to my friends.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
This is the same with pretty much all immigrant ethnic parents

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo
Most NT video on the internet
Then you haven’t seen my other vids

(Make sure to click on the imgur “pic” if there isn’t a play button it’s still a video)

• JFL
Reactions: klimo and yeeyeeslayer
Normal

Lol retard, I just do shit I plan on doing with my parents im 17 living with the most stupid curry father, and I just make far fetched lies about anything I want to do, obviously not everything, but most of it yeah, but u we’re just a loser making excuses. U had to know how to play the game against ur parents, but u can still become NT if u are in college tho. Going to be a lot more difficult if you are like an oldcel

• +1

What’s crazy is that it only takes one ethnic parent that’s a nut. My dad grew up in Chicago, my mom grew up in a third world country.

Lol retard, I just do shit I plan on doing with my parents im 17 living with the most stupid curry father, and I just make far fetched lies about anything I want to do, obviously not everything, but most of it yeah, but u we’re just a loser making excuses. U had to know how to play the game against ur parents, but u can still become NT if u are in college tho. Going to be a lot more difficult if you are like an oldcel
im in 1st year of college right now so still could become NT but would have to tryhard like fucking ridicously

What’s crazy is that it only takes one ethnic parent that’s a nut. My dad grew up in Chicago, my mom grew up in a third world country.
it really does only take one bro thats the most brutal part

how tf you have the courage to rebel against your parents I want to (for certain plans "for me" they have and I don't agree with)

I rebelled to my parents. I didn't care and always got a little late that the hour they gave me permission. First it was 9pm, then 10 and finally I reached 2am on the street with my drug addicted friends. They even called me when I was partying one time and I hated it because they called my friends and it was cringe, also they never gave me advice on anything. Now that I'm adult I always tell them this because they fucked up many social interactions I had (even with women). Due to this girls of my class thought I was inmature because my parents "cared" about my safety. Everything important I learned in life was thanks to my friends.
literally same its like they keep you a little kid until you become like 30 then all of the sudden they want you to get married so they can flex to their social circle and kids and grand kids
wish i rebelled more nothing would've happened I was just a pussy (still am tbh)
now im in college trying to unlearn all this shit
over

• +1
First it was 9pm, then 10 and finally I reached 2am on the street with my drug addicted friends.
my curfew used to be 9, then it got to 10 only because my half brother was the rebel and he actually rebelled so much that my dad was just like fuck it and pushed it to ten fucking brutal
thats all I had to do

They even called me when I was partying one time and I hated it because they called my friends and it was cringe,
my crazy ass mom did that one time it was so humiliating I never went back to my friends house again, still hold resentment against her to this day
also they never gave me advice on anything
SAME, until like 15 my dad started telling me about his past in little increments and shit, and mostly talked about how crazy women could get and what to do when interacting with white people and the police, but that was about it they never gave me advice on SHIT
Now that I'm adult I always tell them this because they fucked up many social interactions I had (even with women). Due to this girls of my class thought I was inmature because my parents "cared" about my safety. Everything important I learned in life was thanks to my friends.
same bro
as far as tking care of me they did a good job
but actually RAISING me and teaching me shit nah they failed cant lie lol

"Don't worry about the girls now, son. Just do good in school, graduate from college and when you get a good job, the girls will be lining up for you". The problem with this advice is that the line of girls never materializes.
over, good thing I realized this or it would have been brutally over for me

• +1
Reactions: klip11
im in 1st year of college right now so still could become NT but would have to tryhard like fucking ridicously
Not really it can be even easier in college, go to a bunch of parties
how tf you have the courage to rebel against your parents I want to (for certain plans "for me" they have and I don't agree with)
Just stop being pussy, it takes having good friend group at school and a little popularity at school tho. U have to let ur parents know, and for some shit I don’t let them know, I just do shit regardless but just lie because my dad is so fucking narcissistic I make him hear what he wants to, but do the opposite. Like he wants me to major in computer sci and go to certain unis, and whenever im around him i say the same shit, even to teachers. But my real plans are very different lol, don’t listen to your loser parents simply just ignore them.

• +1
If you're poor or ethnic/your family is fucked
The best thing you can do is being away of them most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Pikabro
npt normal kids at my school had like a 12am curfew it was fucking brutal seeing those snap story parties whilst I rotted at home
Lol that’s fine, maybe u could’ve sneaked out that’s what a lotta ppl did

• +1
so you had a normal life with 2 parents cry more you fucking bitch

your problem is that you are a fucking ugly ethnic shitskin subhuman trash kill yourself dirty animal

• +1
Tbh it’s not a big deal, you’re supposed to just do what you want anyway. Being able to stand up for yourself matters in general, because otherwise you’d just get peer pressured by druggie friends and think you’re bad for rebelling against your parents when you’re just ruining your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
But tbh this is probably why people mistreating/disobeying their parents is a thing. Just blindly following and obey your parents like I do is a retard/autist trait, tbh and it shows in the real world where I’m a dopey fuck who can’t think for himself without mommy or daddy to help him. Really pathetic…

• +1
But tbh this is probably why people mistreating/disobeying their parents is a thing. Just blindly following and obey your parents like I do is a retard/autist trait, tbh and it shows in the real world where I’m a dopey fuck who can’t think for himself without mommy or daddy to help him. Really pathetic…
Legit, I have it worse than this but it’s as simple as to disobey whenever it is possible and do what’s best for you. You can’t always pull it off, but can still do what u want. Not standing up for yourself is an abused dog trait, u don’t deserve anything at that point

• +1
Legit, I have it worse than this but it’s as simple as to disobey whenever it is possible and do what’s best for you. You can’t always pull it off, but can still do what u want. Not standing up for yourself is an abused dog trait, u don’t deserve anything at that point
Tbh, if you can’t even stick up for yourself when it comes to decent things like picking a career or doing a useful activity like until late, going out regularly etc… it’s over for U in the real world

• +1
Tbh, if you can’t even stick up for yourself when it comes to decent things like picking a career or doing a useful activity like until late, going out regularly etc… it’s over for U in the real world
Legit

• +1
The worst parents are usually the ones who try.

good you brown shit

Parenting licenses theory is right man FUCK THESE PARENTS

this is true, but only until like the age of 17 or 16, after that’s it’s ur fault

• +1

We lived the same life

brutal shit man