I have returned to this prison again after getting fucked by life in the ass

NewGenDoomer

NewGenDoomer

Iron
I closed this website for good. But now im back. Why? Cuz i tried to go live, "touch grass" as they say.

What did i get? I got fucked in the ass Johnny Sins style.

Imagine being so much of an incel that mfs at college try to kick you out? Yeah, that happened.

I am so hated that people legit gathered up and started shitting on me in class saying i deserve to be kicked out.

Of course they were foids. Because "can't have the retarded incel here in class, just his presence ruins the class"

I don't even stare or talk to nobody. But nah i am literally forced to rot at home now.

Congratulations, fuck faces.

Even the professors want to kick me, maybe i am so autistic that people day's just gets ruined when they see me.

Either way i see no other option except to lay down and rot, or just rope for good.

Thought i could maybe get a job soon enough. Hell nah i ain't getting no job ever.

They would just stare at my retarded ass for 2 seconds and then spit on my face and kick my ass out and ban me from ever visiting there again.

Time to rot inside like a proper loser and never go outside again. I won't even go outside to look at the sun.

I will just stay inside and jack off all day until i get proper brain rot and die of a stroke or something.

Congratulations to everyone, you really did a good job kicking the inkie down the road! Brilliant!

Fucking normies.

Worst thing that could happen is that i go crazy and end up some some psych ward, but that would be good cuz then they will give me the nigger pills and nuke my braincells for good.

Finally putting me to rest for good.

Fuck normies, i hate them all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinus, mike21, Orvka381 and 8 others
This makes no sense. They wouldn't kick you out if you didn't talk to anyone. Why would the proffesor hat the quiet student? Sounds like larp tbh

• +1
Reactions: aber, CarrotMaxxer, douche and 4 others
I once met a talking cactus named Gerald who spoke fluent Mandarin and believed he was a reincarnated pirate. He often hosted tea parties for a colony of sentient marshmallows who specialized in interpretive dance therapy for disillusioned garden gnomes.

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Found the next school shooter

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I once met a talking cactus named Gerald who spoke fluent Mandarin and believed he was a reincarnated pirate. He often hosted tea parties for a colony of sentient marshmallows who specialized in interpretive dance therapy for disillusioned garden gnomes.
👆 Ban this faggot

I think people have forgotten people become incel in the first place because they are rejected by society and become non-NT because of their looks. Then they think they just need to become NT.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, N8verBegan, Pikabro and 1 other person
This makes no sense. They wouldn't kick you out if you didn't talk to anyone. Why would the proffesor hat the quiet student? Sounds like larp tbh
Yeah honestly this is missing context. Maybe he started harassing people. But understandable tbf. How everyone tries to avoid you sometimes

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I closed this website for good. But now im back. Why? Cuz i tried to go live, "touch grass" as they say.

Imagine being so much of an incel that mfs at college try to kick you out? Yeah, that happened.

I am so hated that people legit gathered up and started shitting on me in class saying i deserve to be kicked out.

Of course they were foids. Because "can't have the retarded incel here in class, just his presence ruins the class"

I don't even stare or talk to nobody. But nah i am literally forced to rot at home now.

Even the professors want to kick me, maybe i am so autistic that people day's just gets ruined when they see me.

Either way i see no other option except to lay down and rot, or just rope for good.

Thought i could maybe get a job soon enough. Hell nah i ain't getting no job ever.

They would just stare at my retarded ass for 2 seconds and then spit on my face and kick my ass out and ban me from ever visiting there again.

Time to rot inside like a proper loser and never go outside again. I won't even go outside to look at the sun.

I will just stay inside and jack off all day until i get proper brain rot and die of a stroke or something.

Congratulations to everyone, you really did a good job kicking the inkie down the road! Brilliant!

Fucking normies.

Worst thing that could happen is that i go crazy and end up some some psych ward, but that would be good cuz then they will give me the nigger pills and nuke my braincells for good.

You are a oyasami punpun reader start berserk

what did you do to piss them off?

I hate feminist college foids, many of them are femcels in denial.
Unless you really disturbed people saying BP things out of nowhere in class there's no proof to kick you out.
If this isn't the case and they want to kick you out for being an incel, go ER.
This is also a problem for conservatives, all the simps and feminists ghost them in purpose.

Last edited:
Normies are the most vile insufferable form of being

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Go er or plant a bomb in the college (in Roblox)

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and N8verBegan

Fucking normies.

U did not get kicked from a paid college class just for being ugly bro

• +1
Reactions: NewGenDoomer
I dropped out now.

No i didn't get kicked out. Basically the students had A PROBLEM with me.

And these woke feminist foids were getting mad at me for drawing in class.

Why? Cuz appereantly what i draw is so "offensive". God forbid someone draws a person with a gun on their hand.

So basically when the professors left (they leave for like 1 hour) these hoes were on my dick and started saying that I DESERVE TO GET KICKED OUT!

I was like "mind your own business". I went to the bathroom and these autistic bitches took my drawings and started making fun of them.

Like i started getting shit on by these foids i was about to beat them up.

But then i remembered that they put a poster in front of College "Stop voilence for women! If you get harassed report here!"

I was like "if i beat her up and deform her face i would get arrested or some shit"

So i did nothing i just didn't go to that class anymore.

I am not a bullshit lefitst but i don't go around saying dumb shit either. But for example when there are gay dudes around, i tell em to get away from me.

I guess being subhumans just makes people hate you, especially these feminist femcels.

Yeah honestly this is missing context. Maybe he started harassing people. But understandable tbf. How everyone tries to avoid you sometimes
I did not harass anyone, people just hate non-NT subhumans that's all. They can sense it and they want you kicked out.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and LordSergiXX63
Should've confronted those fucks and put em in their place

I dont even know why im here i just like to make fun of people

Joined Oct 12, 2023