I think wearing sunscreen is only worth it for pretty boys

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
This dude is fucking 47 years old. I know his bones help him age better, but he looks visibly aged and yet would probably still clean up 30 yo big assed Master's students on Tinder

Screenshot 20220622 142659 Chrome

Meanwhile pretty boys are literally devastated from 1 nanogram of fat pads melting

You can still wear it but it's so annoying to put on every morning. I'll still wear it but I won't worry about reapplying

Facelift and fat grafts in the future >>

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 8869
why is hernan dragos nose so long

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
2947278 1655694571660
286080935 430297595273485 8023657240227883878 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19551
How come putting on sunscreen is so annoying? It's the easiest looksmax (in the long run). Just put some sunscreen on your face and neck, and that's it. Takes like 30 seconds.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 4106
How come putting on sunscreen is so annoying? It's the easiest looksmax (in the long run). Just put some sunscreen on your face and neck, and that's it. Takes like 30 seconds.
To me it's more the concern of having to reapply it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
No, that's how you look at 47 if you DO take care of your skin. There are guys in their late 20s who already look worse.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard and Gandy
+ broke college student and really only expensive sunscreen is worth using since cheap sunscreens offer horrible UVA protection

No, that's how you look at 47 if you DO take care of your skin. There are guys in their late 20s who already look worse.
You think he wears sunscreen daily and tretnoin? idk maybe but I don't think so

To me it's more the concern of having to reapply it
You don't necessarily have to reapply. If you are primarily inside, it's not that bad. Just put on sunscreen 15 mins before you go out, and that's it.

And even if you would have to reapply but apply it only once, it's still better than not to use at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
You don't necessarily have to reapply. If you are primarily inside, it's not that bad. Just put on sunscreen 15 mins before you go out, and that's it.

And even if you would have to reapply but apply it only once, it's still better than not to use at all.
I'll probably still do that yeah, I wanna look 25 until I'm 32

+ broke college student and really only expensive sunscreen is worth using since cheap sunscreens offer horrible UVA protection
Rieman P20 for kids is excellent and relatively cheap. Another one is Altruist SPF50, which is even more affordable. Do you live in Europe?

Sunscreen is for the ill

why is hernan dragos nose so long
tom cruise has it too. its kinda a failo but at the same time i think it might be better than long philtrum

Rieman P20 for kids is excellent and relatively cheap. Another one is Altruist SPF50, which is even more affordable. Do you live in Europe?
I can have access to vast majority of euro sunscreens but unfortunately not reman P20 which yes has great value for price

Altruistic leaves a white cast

I'm left with LRP UVmune which is probably one of the most expensive

I can have access to vast majority of euro sunscreens but unfortunately not reman P20 which yes has great value for price

Altruistic leaves a white cast

I'm left with LRP UVmune which is probably one of the most expensive
LRP UVMune is expensive; it's double the price of Riemann P20 for Kids and thrice the price of Altruist. With the new filter, it offers good protection against long UV waves. I consider trying LRP UVmune, but if I were in a bad financial position, I would use Altruist or P20.

This dude is fucking 47 years old. I know his bones help him age better, but he looks visibly aged and yet would probably still clean up 30 yo big assed Master's students on Tinder

View attachment 1745492

Meanwhile pretty boys are literally devastated from 1 nanogram of fat pads melting

You can still wear it but it's so annoying to put on every morning. I'll still wear it but I won't worry about reapplying

Facelift and fat grafts in the future >>
I've never worn sunscreen past the age of wearing water wings and having my mother slather it on me.

LRP UVMune is expensive; it's double the price of Riemann P20 for Kids and thrice the price of Altruist. With the new filter, it offers good protection against long UV waves. I consider trying LRP UVmune, but if I were in a bad financial position, I would use Altruist or P20.
I did some research on the new 380-400 nm protection filter and it's really not very relevant. It's longer wave but it's lower energy and does less damage to skin than the rest of the UVA spectrum. Apparently it's much more relevant for darker skinned people prone to hyper pigmentation, and rhat spectrum range is similar to short wave visible light which doesn't damage skin that much but can still cause hyperpigmentation

This new technology is great for dark skinend people because there were no cosmetically good options for them before

He looks older than Pitt and Tom cruise at nearly 60
Tom cruise em cannes
Images 70

I use sunscreen too.

• +1
I use sunscreen too.
Use either Rieman P20 for kids or LRP UVmune 400, they're the best if ur goal is antiaging and not just skin burn

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Use either Rieman P20 for kids or LRP UVmune 400, they're the best if ur goal is antiaging and not just skin burn
lol, use LRP UVmune 400 since 2 years.:D

• +1
lol, use LRP UVmune 400 since 2 years.:D
Nigga it came out like 10 months ago. But I get it, you were probably using the previous version called "shaka fluid" which is also good, the updated version is better tho

Wasn't LRP UVmune 400 released a couple of months ago?
Nigga it came out like 10 months ago. But I get it, you were probably using the previous version called "shaka fluid" which is also good, the updated version is better tho
My mistake. I use that. All have simmilar packaging. Still good tho.

Attachments

• IMG_20220622_143241[1].jpg
    IMG_20220622_143241[1].jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Sunscreen is cope unless you are going to spend hours in the sun

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I did some research on the new 380-400 nm protection filter and it's really not very relevant. It's longer wave but it's lower energy and does less damage to skin than the rest of the UVA spectrum. Apparently it's much more relevant for darker skinned people prone to hyper pigmentation, and rhat spectrum range is similar to short wave visible light which doesn't damage skin that much but can still cause hyperpigmentation

This new technology is great for dark skinend people because there were no cosmetically good options for them before
Interesting. I have seen claims that are contrary to your post; claims that 380-400 nm causes aging. Anyway, LRP UVMune 400 is a good sunscreen, so even if the new filter wouldn't be that good, if one can afford it, he can go wrong using it.

@deepweb1298 what do you think?

My mistake. I use that. All have simmilar packaging. Still good tho.
Are all 50 spf the same ? I have vichy 50spf is it as good as the one you have?

Interesting. I have seen claims that are contrary to your post; claims that 380-400 nm causes aging. Anyway, LRP UVMune 400 is a good sunscreen, so even if the new filter wouldn't be that good, if one can afford it, he can go wrong using it.

@deepweb1298 what do you think?
i think theres been debate in the scientific community about how 380-400nm is harmless but recent studies are saying it can harm a lot. Would like to see what sources @GypsyEyes has seen.

Even if there is less damage than other UVA wavelengths its still enough to hyperpigment darker people. Doesn't really change anything imo. In paler people the damage won't show up as pigmentation but collagen damage i think.

I mean are people really that poor that they can't spend an extra $10-$15 dollars for a better spf :lul:

• +1
i think theres been debate in the scientific community about how 380-400nm is harmless but recent studies are saying it can harm a lot. Would like to see what sources @GypsyEyes has seen.

Even if there is less damage than other UVA wavelengths its still enough to hyperpigment darker people. Doesn't really change anything imo. In paler people the damage won't show up as pigmentation but collagen damage i think.
I'm pale, so I'm not personally concerned about how UVMune 400 protects darker folks.

I would like to have more info about how much the new LRP filter helps regarding antiaging.

All UVA rays in any part of the spectrum aren't good for your skin, but the claim that 380-410 is exceptionally bad for skin is a claim only a couple redditors made with shit citations/in vitro studies

This area is under researched to begin with. The main benefit is really for colored people that didn't have cosmetically elegant options for their hyperpigmentation

I'm pale, so I'm not personally concerned about how UVMune 400 protects darker folks.

I would like to have more info about how much the new LRP filter helps regarding antiaging.
pretty hard question to answer they are still researching that.

All UVA rays in any part of the spectrum aren't good for your skin, but the claim that 380-410 is exceptionally bad for skin is a claim only a couple redditors made with shit citations/in vitro studies

This area is under researched to begin with. The main benefit is really for colored people that didn't have cosmetically elegant options for their hyperpigmentation
okay so 380-400nm exposure is bad but debatable on how bad it actually is. Worse for coloured people for pigmentation. For paler people no issue with pigmentation but some dna damage but need more studies to research it.

• +1
So from what I gather, LRP UVMune 400 is good, although the real-world utility of the new filter is debatable. If you have money, you can use it. If you want to save money, you can buy P20 for Kids or some other cheaper sunscreen.

tall skull = masc as fuck, every single masc chad has a tall skull
I have one but narrow also and I'd rather have smaller skull

you have a narrow jaw. Also tall skull =/= long midface
I have proper jaw according to bigonial to bizygo ratio, but have an inwarded high set gonions. Need fillers/implants there.

I have proper jaw according to bigonial to bizygo ratio, but have an inwarded high set gonions. Need fillers/implants there.
Psl meme. Your jaw with soft tissue should be exactly as wide as zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

Users who are viewing this thread

Back