I think women become evil and destructice when they fail to lock down a high tier normi or better.

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
As @cocainecowboy just posted in another thread mothers even sabotage their sons from becoming an attractive male. @Imperative asked why, this my theory.

From personal experience, I've seen mothers actively supporting their sons to become an attractive and assertive male. These were mostly women who succeeded in life and married high tier normies or better. Their sons were socially dominant and openly sexual.

On the other hand, I've seen lots of examples of failed mothers with ugly or no men making their sons their soyboy dog.
These two examples I personally know of.

1) My grandma basically murdered my uncle by keeping him a child and preventing him from becoming a man.
My uncle lived at home until his mid-thirties, which my grandmother actively encouraged by telling him he would not be able to live alone. While it was here job teaching him to do so. Even though he was good enough looking (high tier normy) he began roiding up massively until he had arms like I have legs. I guess he wanted to overcompensate and feel maly by making his body stronger, but that did not help. Then he became an alcoholic and started taking sleeping pills as well. Did my grandma help him to get sober and become a man at this point like a good mother should?
Big nope. She even bought him alcohol and sleeping pills when he had such a bad day that he did not even leave the house.
After some years of that, he was found dead in a small private gym because the alcohol, sleeping pills and roids were destroying his body.
My grandma killed him by keeping him a mental child.

She later even tried that with me by disallowing me to eat by my self and wanting to feed me when I was 12.

2) An absolutely cucked virgin blue pill ultra friend-zoned "friend" of my mother:
He is somewhere between mid 40 till mid 50. He looks damn good for his age. Thick hair, almost perfect hairline. Okayish frame. A bit too much body fat but nothing too bad. This dude could still be slaying 30 years olds if his mother would not have made him a mental retard, shy and unassertive bluepiller.
This guy was a friend of my dead uncle. Like my uncle, he did never leave home. He still lives there, but his mother died some years ago.
He spent almost all of his time with his mother as if she was is wife. Even though his mother is dead for years now, her room is still untouched by him and looks the same as when the day she died. He just can not free himself after being a prisoner for so long.
Even though she has not killed him physically she definitely ruined his life mentally.

It is just so sad to see so much wasted potential because their mother sabotaged them out spite.
I mean I can understand that you can become an angry person if you fail in life, but then deciding to impose an even worse fate in full knowledge of how bad this feels on someone else is just so god damn evil.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
this could be legit